剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You sure you gotta put 'em down? I'll take 'em.
那只小粉鼻蛮可爱的
That little pink nose--Kind of a sweetie.
它连人肉都吃过了
He's tasted human flesh.
一旦尝过鲜 那就不好说了
Once they've tasted human flesh, you just can't be sure.
我一年前就跟我老婆玩完了
Yeah, well, I went south on my wife about a year ago,
你也要让我安乐死吗?
You gotta put me down?
你那搭档怎么了?他好像在下面犯恶心啊
What the hell's wrong with your partner? He looks kind of sick down there.
[女演员 以穿着时尚著称]
是啊 就像Tori Spelling...
Yeah, Tori Spelling threw up
全吐在她新买♥♥的玛丽珍鞋上了
all over her Brand-New patent leather Mary Janes.
今天跟他道别时要客气点 很可能是他最后一天上班了
You guys be nice when you say good-Bye today. It could be his last day on the job.
别...
No, no, no, no, no.
别理他
Do not let him get to you.
他没在针对你
It's not personal, you know.
他有毛病吗?
What is his problem?
说来话长了
There's a lot of theoriesis on that one.
你为什么穿紫色衣服 Janila?
Why you wearing purple, Janila?
[洛杉矶华兹区的一个帮派]
你卷入葡萄街那帮人了吗?
You affiliated with Grape Street?
好吧
That's cool.
你男朋友是葡萄街的?
You got a boyfriend in Grape Street?
是的
Yeah.
Janila
Janila,
帮我个忙
Help me out here.
我保证不把你牵涉进来
I promise you, I'll keep you out of it.
这么做是违法的 -你怎么知道?
It don't work like that. -Where did you hear that?
还在玩泥巴的时候就知道了
I learned that before I learned the alphabet.
你真可爱
You're cute.
我上过一次那网站
I went on the web site once.
你觉得我能当警♥察♥吗?
You think I could be a cop?
当然
Sure.
安全
Clear.
安全
It's clear.
安全
it's clear.
Adams警官
Detective Adams?
《小处♥女♥》
已经发布了全国通缉令
Apb's been put out.
很好
Good.
他要是回来就给我打电♥话♥
If he comes home, put out a call.
我不想让他跑掉
I don't want him spooked and taking off.
不要接近这房♥子 以防被他暗中发现
Nobody goes near this apartment just in case he's watching.
注意隐蔽 c保持无线电联络
Stay out of sight and on the radio.
我能去增援Morris吗?
Uh, can I have a backup on Morris?
宝贝 让我看看你的**
hey, baby, show me your...
Shawna 桑塔莫妮卡大街 傍晚6点45分
要收费的哟 混球
Yeah, no freebies for you,ass...
Shawna 这是Ben Ben 这是Shawna
Mmm. Shawna, ben. Ben, Shawna.
你好
Hey. -Howdy.
这疯婆子也曾是我徒弟
I trained this crazy chick.
Shawna是扫黄组的 告诉你省得你瞎猜
Shawna works vice in case you didn't guess.
那些家伙呢?
Where's the guys?
福尔摩斯先生
oh, Mr. Holmes,
能让我摸一下它吗?
Could I just touch it once?
我听说它很大
I heard really big.
是硕大 兄弟
It's huge, bro.
这位是Ben
This is Ben.
Ben 来认识一下我有幸认识的这两位...
Ben, i'd like you to meet two of the biggest degenerates.
超级变♥态♥狂Vid和Eddie
I have the pleasure of knowing: it's Vid and Eddie.
他犯了啥事?
What's his story?
在巴恩达公园里吸毒
He's working the bushes at Barnsdall Park.
就是那座公共公园 对吧?
Barnsdall, right. It's this public park, right?
每隔两英尺就有一块巨型告示板
Has these huge posted signs, like, every two feet.
"此地处于洛杉矶警方监控之中"
"This area is under surveillance by the Los Angeles police."
变♥态♥的蠢货
Freaking idiot.
多少?
How... how much?
那要看情况 你说多少?
Depends. What'd you have in mind?
不知道
I don't know.
服务跟价格 你得大声说出来 伙计!
The act and the price. You got to say it out loud, dude!
五十块***一次 成交?
Fif... 50 bucks for a...-And-Go?
成交!
Bingo!
滚开行吗?
Just get out of here, okay?
她跟他干上了 她在干嘛?-你有病啊?
She had him. What is she doing? -What's the matter with you?
对不起 你说我有毛病?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What's the matter with me?
你是个站街卖♥♥身的
You're on... you're on the street Selling your body for sex.
至少我车后座上没载着个婴儿 你这混**
Yeah? Well, I'm not the one with a baby in a car seat in the backseat, You ass...
快滚 行吗?
Just get out of here, okay?
我是警♥察♥ 你这智障!
I'm a cop, You moron!
很高兴碰到你们
Nice hanging with you guys.
回见 兄弟 -回见
Later, bro. -Later. Nice meeting you.
再见 兄弟 -好的 放松点
See you, man. -Yeah, Sure. -take it easy.
就像在遨游下水道 对吧?
It's like driving through the sewer In a glass-Bottom boat, right?
心里有阴影了吗 小子?
We getting to you, boot?
要是你觉得对付不了
You don't think you can handle it,
现在就退出
Get out now.
算是帮我们大家一个忙
Do us all a favor.
辞职
Quit.
你们凭什么拘留我的孩子?
What right you got to keep my kid?
你无权讯问一个没有家长陪同的14岁孩子!
You don't have the right to interview a 14-Year-Old without a parent!
我们走 你们两个
Let's go, the both of you.
Tanya在哪儿?
Where's Tanya?
亲爱的 你妈要来了
Baby, your mama's coming.
什么都别跟他们说
You keep your mouth shut.
听着 我没有冒犯你的意思
Listen, I don't want to offend you in any way,
可这是一起故意杀人案 而这几个女孩都是目击证人
But this was an attempted murder, and these girls were witnesses.
你是在威胁我吗?-不 我们没有威胁你
You threatening me? -No, we're not threatening you.
我们只想请你帮忙
We're asking you for your help.
绝不会让她们出庭作证的
If it ever came down to them having to go to court, Which would not happen--
如果真到那地步 我们可以安排你们移居
But if it did, we could move you.
移居?我哪儿也不去
Move me? I'm not moving anywhere.
你住哪儿 警官?
Where do you live, sir?
我住哪儿?-是的
Where do I live? -That's right.
我住卡斯泰克
I live in castaic.
你要能住我们这儿
When you live around here, in this world,
体验一下我们的经历
With what we got going on,
你就有权教育我了
Then you got the right to tell me what to do.
你们俩跟我走 快!
Let's go, the both of you. Now!
要是还有别的问题
You have anything else you want to ask me,
就给我打电♥话♥ 我接听免费
I got free incoming. You can call me.
他要想打电♥话♥给你 最好先去请个律师
He calls you, he better get a lawyer.
来吧 孩子 我们走
come Girls. Let's get out of here. Come on.
她压根是在发泄怨气
She's definitely filing a complaint.
所有单位注意 接到代码为2的电♥话♥
all units, I have a code 2 Call
在弗莱彻街和第136街发生了一起不明事件
for unknown trouble at fletcher and 136th street.
邻居们抱怨很吵
Neighbors are complaining about noise.
我们快下班了 你觉得呢?
We're end of watch now. What do you want to do?
不明事件也许会很恐怖
Unknown troues can be funky.
15-A-85
15-A-85,
我们将前往弗莱彻街和第136街 对代码2的报♥警♥进行调查
show us responding code 2 to fletcher and 136th street.
之前我们谈话的时候
when we spoke earlier,
你说你从公车车窗看清了那些人
You said you had a pretty good view of those men from the front window of that bus.
"那三个男孩我看得很清楚"
"I got a good look At all three of those boys."
不 我没那么说
No, no. I never said that.
抱歉
excuse me. Uh,
他非得在这儿不可吗?
Does he have to be here?
我是她前夫 -是吗?
I'm her ex. -Yeah?
你住这儿吗?
You live here?
来看孩子
Came to see my kid.
可孩子现在不在这儿
Well, your kid's not here.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 请你理解一下
Wait. You got to understand.
我失去了两个侄子
I lost two nephews.
我的挚友丢了儿子 大家都失去过亲人
My best friend lost her son. Everybody's lost somebody.
这里的人都被卷入了帮派争斗
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表