剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
We got to go, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么?干嘛啦?
What? What?!
到底出什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
Mercedes昨晚没回家
Mercedes never came home last night.
我爸从她一朋友那搞到个地址
My father got an address from one of her friends.
你小子这两天一直拉着我到处乱跑
You've been dragging my ass all over the place for two days.
到底出什么事了 Nate?
What the hell is going on, Nate?
Mercedes不是我妹妹
Mercedes isn't my sister.
是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我当时刚入伍
Right after I enlisted,
结果发现我女朋友怀孕了
I found out my girlfriend was pregnant.
我们说好把孩子交给别人收养的
We were all set to put the kid up for adoption,
但我父母从中作梗
but my parents jumped in the middle of things.
他们不同意让外人
They refused to let their first grandchild
来抚养他们第一个孙女
be raised by a stranger.
Mercedes她知道吗?
Does Mercedes know?
不
No.
不清楚 可能知道吧
I don't know, maybe.
可能这就是她这副样子的原因
Maybe that's why she's acting out like this.
怎么样了?
You okay?
看来现在不是
I guess now isn't the best time
请求调查旧案的时机
to ask permission to open a cold case.
我是Clarke警探
Detective Clarke.
好 怎么了?
Yeah, what is it?
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
真是好消息 我等的就是这个
That's great news. I wasn't expecting that.
继续说
Go ahead.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
嘿 Lydia 你猜是什么好消息?
Hey, Lydia, guess what?
实验室那哥们
Your new friend down at the lab just got a DNA hit
找到了和指甲屑匹配的DNA
off the fingernail scrapings.
他帮我们做了?
He did that for us?
是帮你做了
He did it for you.
他说万一她女儿出事了
He said if his girls ever needed a detective,
就找你负责调查
he'd want you handling the case.
好 查出来是谁?-Lester Brown
Well, who's our guy? -Lester Brown.
有性侵犯的前科
He's a registered sex offender.
我再去查查
I'll do a record check.
那我找管假释的要个地址
And I'll check with parole and get an address.
然后再去要张逮捕令
And then we're going to need an arrest warrant.
Mercedes在哪?-我不知道
Where's Mercedes? -I don't know.
你骗我?-没啊 哥们
You lying to me? -No, man.
她在这里吗?
Is she here?
没 -没?
No. -No?
那我自己去找 明白?
I'm going to find out for myself, you got that?
嘿 我们是警♥察♥ 白♥痴♥!
Hey, we're cops, you idiot!
傻子
Stupid.
Mercedes在这儿?-没有 哥们
Mercedes here? -No, man.
你认识她?-我没见过她
You know her? -I haven't seen her.
你小子别添乱啊
I don't want any problems out of you.
Mercedes
Mercedes.
你在这儿做什么?
¿Que estas haciendo?
他是谁?-别管我 骗子!
¿Quien es este? -Cuitate! Dejame sola, mentiroso!
快上车 我们回家 -离我远点
Get in the car. I'm taking you home. -Get away from me.
快上车 -你以为能一直瞒着我?
Get in the car. -You think I wouldn't find out?!
为什么喝酒?为什么喝酒?-你以为我是傻子吗!
Why you drinking, huh? -Why you drinking? You think I'm stupid?!
快上车!
Get in the car!
别想跑!
Don't you run away from me!
放开我 X你!
Get your hands off me, you!
他非礼我!快帮我揍他!
He's trying to mess with me! Kick his!
都他妈退后!
Get the back!
快带她回去 Moretta
Get her out of here, Moretta.
退后!
Back off!
Mercedes 冷静
Mercedes, calm down.
退后!
Back off!
你们都他妈退后!
All of you, back the off!
你骗我
You lied to me
这辈子都在骗我!-我很抱歉
about everything my whole life! -I'm sorry about that.
我恨... 别碰我!别他妈碰我!
I hate... Don't touch me! Don't you touch me!
快上车吧 求你了 -我曾经这么相信你!
Just get in the car, please. -I trusted you with everything!
我曾经这么相信你!
I trusted you with everything!
那你就和这帮人混到一块儿?-你这辈子都在骗我!
What are you doing hanging out with these people? -You lied to me my whole life!
我很抱歉 -我这辈子!
I'm sorry about that. -My whole life!
我很抱歉 -你怎么不想想我的感受?
I'm sorry about that. -How do you expect me to feel about that?!
我来这里是因为我爱你 行不?
I'm here because I love you, okay?
你为什么要这么做?-听我说
Why are you doing this? -You know what?
快上车 -不
Get in the car. -No.
先上车 这些以后再谈 -不
Get in the car. We'll talk about this later. -No.
以后再谈 先上车 -不
We're going to talk about this later. Get in the car. -No.
Lester Brown
Lester Brown.
他逃了!
He's on the move!
站住!不许动!
Hands up! Stay right there!
别跑!
Hold it!
放狗!-抓住他
The dog! -Get him.
脚 脚踝!
Heel, heel!
把胳膊摊开
Put your arms out to the side.
左胳膊伸过来
Give me your left arm.
翻到右边去
Roll over on your right.
坐起来
Sit up.
Lester Brown
Lester Brown,
现在以谋杀罪拘捕你
you're under arrest for murder.
我认为是同一个人
I think this could be the same guy.
有人目击Princess进了辆白色货车
Someone saw a white van pick Princess up.
他可能把她埋了
He could have buried her out there.
你认为他是连环杀手?
So he'a serial killer?
可能 也许
Maybe. Could be.
可能?也许?
Maybe? Could be?
你想 白色货车 20年前
Look, white van, 20 years ago.
受害者都是好莱坞的妓♥女♥
Both victims prostitutes in Hollywood.
就这些联♥系♥?
That's all you got?
案子还在调查
Look, man, we're working the case.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
报道出来
Write about it.
两个受害者 白色货车 跨了20年
Two victims, 20 years apart, white van.
手法都没变
Nothing's changed.
你猜犯人对我说了什么?
You know what this guy told me?
他说之所以弃尸中南区
He said he dumped her in South Central
是因为他觉得那儿没人会发现
because he thought nobody would notice.
你的想法其实不错
You know, it's not a bad idea.
就写当时没人管 现在也没人管之类的
Nobody cared then, nobody cares now, yadda-yadda.
就是这样
Exactly.
这样我可能有机会重新调查了
I could get the case reopened.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
好 这样就好
Well, it would help.
嗯 还有强♥奸♥犯DNA积压的事
Hmm, and we got to do something about that backlog of rape DNA.
我正在写呢
I'm working on it.
为什么这么慢?
Well, what's taking so long?
这可不是小事啊 Lyd
It's kind of a big story, Lyd.
写出来会让很多人脸上挂不住的
It's going to make a lot of people look bad.
真糟呢
Too bad.
我正写着呢
I'm working on it.
写快点
Work faster.
来吧 我送你
Come on, I'll give you a ride.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
但我不想和你谈
Well, I don't want to talk to you.
是因为我要办临时驾照 需要出生证明
I needed my birth certificate to get a learner's permit.
但每次问爸爸要出生证明 他就转移话题
But every time I would ask Pops, he would change the subject.
我其实不想让你这样发现的
I didn't want you to find out this way.
那准备什么时候?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表