剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Your mom gave that to you, right?
是我爸
My dad.
大学毕业的时候?
When you graduated college?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你这是要干吗?
So what are you doing?
打一封信?
Typing a letter or something?
不 我要写作
No, I'm gonna write.
你真是争强好胜啊
You are so competitive.
现在别跟我闹行不?
Can we not do this right now?
我是说真的 因为我写作 所以你也写?
But seriously, I write, so now you have to write?
我们都写不行吗?
Can't we just both write?
你和其他警♥察♥
You and every other cop.
都自以为是作家啊
Everyone thinks they're a writer.
你知道么 Dina?
You know what, Dina?
你也不是陀思妥耶夫斯基啊
u' not exactly Dostoevsky,
明白么?
all right?
你想搞那个教师 是不是?
You're screwing that teacher, aren't you?
不
No.
Lydia 我给你做了吃的
Lydia, I'm heating up something for you.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
品味不错哦
Got great taste.
看送的花就知道了
That's for sure.
花又不是他种的 妈
He didn't grow them, Mom.
这些花都是他特意挑的
Well, they're special.
不是随便打个电♥话♥叫人送的
He didn't just call 1-800-daisies.
好吧 那我嫁给他吧
Fine, I'll marry him.
我希望你回家后能有个好胃口
I hope you brought home an appetite
别光把坏心情带回家
and not just that foul mood.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是有个案子很不爽
It's just, this case at work.
有个女孩被杀了
This girl was murdered,
但我感觉除了我 谁都不在乎
and it's like nobody gives a damn but me.
我做了炖牛肉
I made veal blanquette.
太好了
Fancy.
哪天我真想
We, you know, I want to be able
做菜给真正的巴黎人尝尝 露它一手
to cook for real Parisians, hold my head up high.
你是哪根筋不对了?
The hell were you thinking?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想钱想得鬼迷心窍了
I was just so excited about the money.
我 我不想让你再担心了
I- I don't want you to have to worry anymore.
没有保险 就不能去干
You can't start a business without insurance.
而且这狗这么不听话
Especially with a messed-up animal.
它咬了人... 责任可在我们身上
He bit someone... now we're liable.
不是我的错!
That's not my fault!
你又没和我说保险的事!
You never told me about the insurance!
但我告诉你不要干
I told you not to do it.
这不就结了!
Period!
我当时在工作
I'm at work, I'm in
正在办一个案子 你突然来了
the middle of a case, you show up,
我只能停下手上的活
I have to stop what I'm doing-
顺便说一下 很重要的活
which is freakin' important, by the way-
好向你解释?
and explain it to you?
对不起 Sammy!
I'm sorry, Sammy!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起!
I'm sorry!
你说我该拿你怎么办?
What am I gonna do with you?
别激动 Sammy
Please, Sammy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托
Please.
真的 没事的
Really, it's okay.
你没找我 我就想你肯定是有事
When I didn't hear from you, I figured something was up.
是因为Mercedes
It's Mercedes.
她放学后没回家
She never came home from school.
我开着车到处找她
I was driving around for hours looking for her.
她最近让我父母很为难
She's been giving my parents a hard time lately.
和坏孩子混到一起
Hanging out with the wrong crowd.
我爸妈太可怜了
They don't deserve that.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
你父母真可怜
Your poor parents.
我现在要想个好办法解决这件事
What I got to do is figure out the best way to handle this.
不 我们一起想办法
No, we have to figure it out.
不会让你孤军奋战的 明白吗?
You're not in this alone, you know?
明白
I know.
得尽快处理
Well, we better do it fast,
别忘了你又有女儿要出世了
because you have another daughter on the way.
首先 你要向Cathleen道歉
Number one, I want you to apologize to Cathleen.
为什么道歉?
Apologize for what?
因为你在未经许可的情况下
You left a high priority scene
擅自离开优先处理的现场
without being relieved from duty,
你还嘲笑他们按规定调查
you were mocking the investigation, which was Code 2.
怎么嘲笑了?
Mocking it how?
你不是对Cathleen说你以为国民警卫队来了吗?
You told Cathleen you thought the National Guard was arriving?
对不起 我当时心情不好 因为他们不让我调查案子
I'm sorry. I was frustrated to be pulled off a case.
为什么没人去管管
Why isn't anybody doing anything about
DNA检验的事呢?
the backlog of DNA?
积压了3000个呢
3000 cases?
而且也没有人写文章来报道?
And not a single article has been written?
Lydia 现在不是讨论这个的时候
Lydia, we are not discussing this now.
我不知道我成了“清理”对象了
I didn't know I was part of the cleanup.
清理?
Cleanup?
听好 我不会捏造事实的
Listen, I don't spin anything.
所有的事我都报告了
Everything gets reported.
没错 有时候是要考虑到各方面因素
Yes, sometimes it's a balancing act.
就是...
There's...
什么案子不让你调查了?
What kind of case were you pulled off of?
中南区发生的女子被勒死弃尸案
Girl in South Central strangled and dumped in an alley.
嗯 -不是你会关心的事情
Mm. -Nothing you'd be concerned with.
好吧 你到底
Okay, what is it exactly
不喜欢我哪一点 啊?
that you don't like about me, huh?
我不喜欢你是因为如果这具女尸
I don't like the fact that if this girl was found in an alley
是在布伦特伍德区发现的 你早就让这事上头版头条了
in Brentwood this would be front page news.
这个... -我不喜欢你是因为
That's... -I don't like that there's a backlog
积压了3000份强♥奸♥案的DNA没检验
of rape DNA of 3,000 cases.
我不喜欢你的裙子
I don't like the skirts you wear.
不喜欢你的发型
I don't like your hairstyle.
我不喜欢你 因为只要5米开外有个男人
I don't like that every time a man is within 15 feet of you,
你马上就挺着个胸脯 声音也嗲得像小猫似的
you push out your chest, and your voice gets all kittenish.
够了!
Enough!
失陪
Excuse me.
很好
Okay.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
快走
Go.
我是Adams警探
This is Detective Adams.
Adams警探
Detective Adams.
Adams警探 听说又有个女孩被杀了
Detective Adams, they said you had another one
和我女儿一样
like my daughter.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
又有女孩死了 和我女儿Princess一样
Another dead girl like my daughter Princess.
你女儿什么时候死的?
When did you daughter die?
1992年1月7日
January 7, 1992
跟我详细说说你的女儿吧
Let-let me talk to you some more about your daughter.
她当时才19岁
She's just 19
我唯一的女儿啊
My only girl.
请进来坐
Have a seat inside here.
你说她名字叫Princess?
You said her name was Princess?
对 警官 -好
Yes, ma'am. -Okay.
好吧 别担心 Pop 好吗?
Look, don't worry, Pop, all right?
我保证不干傻事
I'm not going to do anything crazy, I promise.
告诉我地址吧
Just give me the address.
谢谢
Thanks.
快走 哥们
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表