剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
大家在你的屋里?
People were in your house?
是啊
Yeah.
可你又在哪?
Where were you?
我得走了
I gotta go.
好的
Oka-Okay.
回头见
See you.
回头见 -嗯
See you. -Yeah.
你跟家里人没有联♥系♥了?
You aren't connected with your family?
我父亲虐待我
I was abused by my father.
我母亲却坐视不管
My mother looked the other way.
你有没有接受过治疗来解决这些问题?
Have you been in therapy to deal with all this?
有过 我看过一个医生 是从“夜之子”来的
Yes. I saw someone from "Children of the Night"
就在我第一次戒毒成功时
when I first got clean.
你到不到教堂礼拜?
Are you affiliated with a church?
我大部分都是去好莱坞的MCC教堂
I mostly go to MCC in Hollywood.
他们好像都是同志 但人都很好
They're kind of gay, but they're really nice
我还可以带Jimmy去
and I can bring Jimmy.
你有教母吗?
Do you have a sponsor?
就是我谈到的这个女人 她人真好
There's this woman I talk to. She's really nice.
好疼
It hurts!
哪疼?
What hurts?
Kimmy 哪疼?
Kimmy, what hurts?!
我在好莱坞大道穿了个脐环
I got my bellybutton pierced on Hollywood Blvd.
你干什么了?
You did what?
你知道这有多危险吗?
Do you know how dangerous that is?
你知道你可能会成为HIV携带者?
Do you know you can catch HIV from that?
会得C型肝炎
Hep C!
告诉我给你穿环的那个是谁
I want the name of the person who did it
我要让他们关门大吉
'cause I'm shutting them down!
爸爸 你就不能不吼我吗?!
Dad, will you stop yelling at me?!
你就知道吼我
All you do is yell at me.
我不是在吼你 -你就是在吼我
I'm not yelling at you! -Yes, you are!
好吧 我可以给她在
All right, look, I can start a file for her
自愿回归计划那儿登记一下
in the voluntary reunification program.
给她需要的帮助
Get her the support she needs.
一无所有 怎么养孩子
You can't parent in a vacuum.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让她参加一个抚养小组 找个合适的日托
Get her into a parenting group, appropriate day care.
我要给Jimmy拍张照
I need to take a picture of Jimmy,
然后我还要去看她的住处
and then I need to see where she's living.
现在?就今天晚上?
Now? Tonight?
没错
That's right.
没问题
Okay.
能把衣服脱了吗?
Can you remove the clothes?
我要拍他身体的照片
I need to take a picture of his body.
70块
Seventy bucks.
要找
Change.
实在感谢您对
I really appreciate what y'all are doing
我和我孙女的帮助
for me and my granddaughter.
没事儿
It's no problem.
这有游泳池
They have a pool.
我游泳很棒的
I'm a really good swimmer.
我跟你都是在冒险
My ass is on the line here and so is yours.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
他在家吗?
Is he home?
在
Yeah.
你给我打电♥话♥了?
You called me.
那是四个月前的事了
That was four months ago.
你看起来很好
You look good.
你来干嘛?
What are you doing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有个母亲丢了孩子...
This mother lost her baby and...
我们发现孩子自己在街上爬
we found the baby crawling down the street by himself.
只有一岁大
One year old.
是的 我在新闻上看到了
Yeah, I heard about it on the news.
孩子回到妈妈身边了
The baby's back with his mom.
我觉得他们会过得很好的
I think they're gonna be fine.
你没事吧?
You okay?
听着 我觉得我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
你知道吗?
You know? With you.
我确实想跟你生个孩子
I really do want a kid.
我得...进去了
I gotta... I gotta go inside.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
你保重
You take care.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表