剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Man, I gotta tell you, I've seen one before, but...
你若引诱未成年 那就相当可恶了
You do this to a kid? That's very, very bad.
是啊
I know.
那咱们怎么办呢
So, what are we gonna do about it, huh?
你治疗辅♥导♥过吗
You ever been to therapy?
哦 我都试过很多种方式了
Oh, I've tried- lots of different modalities.
医院没有中枪受害人的报告
No reports of shooting victims at any area hospitals,
十有八♥九♥ 这个人死了
so in all likelihood, this guy is dead,
然后被抛尸荒野了
and dumped in a field somewhere.
你们没上报吗
You guys didn't report any of this?
我们自己解决
We take care of our own.
能派警员去邻近地区
We have any blue-suits who can help put some pressure
调查下吗 专案组的?缉毒警?
on the neighborhood? Vice, Narco?
叫人支援下 没问题
Call in some favors. No problem.
Sal来了吗 -嗯 一会儿
Is Sal coming in? -Yeah, later.
现在这些人不知道咱在查什么
Look, these guys know what we're after.
在我们找到枪前
Until we get it back,
谁游手好闲 非法集♥会♥
we issue citations for loitering, unlawful assembly,
扰乱治安就发传票
disturbing the peace.
哪个小流氓在人行道
A banger stubs out a smoke
踩灭烟头 就以乱扔杂物之名押来
on the sidewalk, we bring him in for littering.
不付停车费 不交车险
Unpaid parking tickets, no insurance,
不把油箱加满的
they don't feed the meter?
爱车就拜拜了
Bye-bye, wheels.
无所不用其极 -明白
Whatever works. -Got it.
雷达压顶 减速慢行
你们违法了 我爸是律师
It's not illegal. My dad's a lawyer.
你为什么这样
Why are you doing this?
挣点小钱啊 叔叔
It's for the money, man.
挣钱?
The money?
上面没有雷达啊
There's not even any radar up there!
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
哦 天啊 -服了...
Oh, man... -I got it...
给 -谢谢
Here. -Thank you.
太牛叉了
That's classic.
好好上学吧 好么?
Stay in school. All right?
你有病 残疾 现阶段用药吗
Are you sick, disabled or on medication?
没
No.
接受帮助吧 Stanley
Get some real help, Stanley.
好不好?别放弃
All right? Don't give up.
慢着 他裸♥露♥下面了?
So, wait, he exposed himself to you?
疯了吧 好了 回见
That's crazy. All right, see ya.
“五点巡视完 不到一点不回家
"His tour ended at 5:00. He didn't get home till 1:00.
怎么想 女士们?“
Any ideas, ladies?"
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
你该考虑把题目改成“我讨厌警♥察♥”
You should consider changing the name to "I Hate A Cop."
Russ 你觉得我讨厌你?
Russ, do you think I hate you?
你应该对我恨之入骨
I think you resent me.
何出此言
Based on what?
因为你向一群
Based on the fact
假装愿意
that you vent to a bunch of women
嫁给警♥察♥的女人发泄
who pretend they like being married to cops.
不是发泄 是写作
It's not venting; it's writing.
我主修新闻专业 好吧?
I majored in journalism, hello?
明摆着在八卦加诉苦
It's gossip and complaining.
拜
Bye.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen...
有幸让你们了解下加州刑法典第408章
and welcome to California Penal Code Section 408-
“参与非法集♥会♥”
participating in an unlawful assembly.
你咕哝什么呢 老兄
What the hell are you talking about, homie?
我们只不过是混口饭吃
We're just trying to get some damn food to eat!
再认识一下415章
Say hello to Section 415,
也就是“扰乱治安”
otherwise known as disturbing the peace.
看 我就说吧 伙计们 -拷上
See, this is what m talking about right here, fellas. -Cuff him.
我就说吧 伙计 -拷上
This is what I'm talking about right here, man. -Cuff him.
我说的果然没错 兄弟
This is what I'm talking about right here, man.
但他没犯事儿 -女士 你男朋友
But he ain't done nothing! -Ma'am your boyfriend's
蓄意破坏脚踝监视器 -啊?
in violation of the conditions of his ankle monitor. -What?!
但他住隔壁啊 真是不讲理
But he lives right next door! That is stupid!
祝你好心情 女士
Have a nice day, ma'am. That's all right.
我找你妈去 这就打电♥话♥给她
I'm hittin' your mama, I'm a-call your mama!
[OJ辛普森案的辩护律师]
告诉你 老娘有Johnnie Cochran律师事务所的号♥码
I got Johnnie Cochran's firm on speed-dial, just so you know!
还有借记卡
Uh, the debit card, too.
没 那些钱可不是我刷的
No, no, I don't have the little thing with the numrs on it.
用我社保号♥不行吗
Can't you just use my Social?
嘿 你能...稍等我一下吗
Uh, hey, can I, um... can I put you on hold for just a sec?
有人打电♥话♥进来
I- I got somebody on the other line.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 吵醒你了吗
Hi. Did I wake you?
他们让我去处理公♥寓♥火灾
They got me covering an apartment fire.
嗯 是这样 我...
Yeah, listen, I, um...
现在不方便讲话 知道吧?
can't talk right now, all right?
哦 你老婆在身边呢?
Oh... Is your wife nearby?
没 我和信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
No, I'm on the line with
打电♥话♥呢 昨晚把钱包丢了
the credit card company; I lost my llet last night.
落在饭店了吧?
Did you leave it at the restaurant?
不能再说了 好吗
Listen, I can't talk, okay?
见鬼了
Damn it.
我不方便说话
I can't talk right now!
Sal?
Sal?
嘿 怎么 找到了?
Hey, so what? Did you find it?
还没有
No, not yet.
那好 找谁问了
All right, well, who've you talked to?
葡萄街帮派
Bangers from Grape Street,
道口三合会 邪恶太妹团
Rollin 60's, HCC,
打酱油的 卖♥♥春的 想到的全问了
neighbors, hookers, anybody we can pop.
那找韦恩哥了吗 我才不屌♥
What about Big Wayne? Listen, I don't give a
他会嘟噜几次“上帝保佑”
how many "God bless you's" he throws around.
他肯定知道内♥幕♥ 若不知道
He'll know something. And if he doesn't,
那这头肥猪也能听到风声说
that fat slug can get word out the bangers got
有群瘪三抢了别人的东西
something that doesn't belong to them.
肯定给你办利索
Done and done.
应该去问下韦恩
How long are we gonna keep this up?
值得一试
As long as it takes,
瞧瞧这房♥子 毒贩子和我们打官司竟然赢了
Look at this place. Lowlife dealer sues us and wins.
简直就是颠倒黑白
Up is down, I'm telling you.
嗯 他改过自新了
Yeah, well, he is reformed now.
他把水管塞别人嗓子眼里
He put hoses down guys' throats
直到肚子撑爆
till their guts burst.
现在重新做人了?
Now he's seen the light?
反正有些事躲也躲不过
No, he just can't get around as well, that's it.
有事儿吗
Yes?
你爹在家吗
Is your father home?
韦恩呐 有人找你
Big Wayne! There's some men here to see you.
那让客人进啊
Well, let them in.
还以为我中乐透了
If it isn't my lottery tickets.
你好啊 韦恩哥?
What up? How you doing, Big Wayne?
既然案子和解了
Well, since the settlement from the city,
我就有闲工夫做理疗了
I've been able to get full-time physical therapy.
青年中心办的怎样
How's your youth center going?
不错
Oh, very well.
你们该来做个励志演说
You should come by and give a motivational speech.
或许真该试试
Yeah, maybe we should do that, huh?
什么风把你们吹来了 -实说吧
So, what brings you two here? -I'll be honest.
我们同事在离警局几个街区
One of our guys was in a traffic accident
远的地方出了车祸
a few blocks from the station.
人撞晕后枪被偷走了
He was knocked out and had his gun stolen.
我们就想把枪找回来
We just want the gun back.
有人偷他枪 通知我♥干♥什么
He had his gun stolen. So, you're telling me this why?
之所以告诉你是怕万一
Well, we're telling you just in case you
和你一起的年轻人知道什么消息
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表