剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
D组有汇报吗
What's Delta's sitrep?
-有人收到了吗 -通讯受限 长官
- Anyone have eyes on? - We still have no comms, sir.
他们进去矿里了
They're inside the mine.
妈的
Goddamn it.
考尔德被打中了
Caulder's hit!
快点 他们还在后面 快走
Hurry, they're still on us! Let's go.
快走 不然我一枪打爆你的头
Move or I'll blow your head off.
子弹擦过了头盔 我没事
It grazed my helmet. I'm good.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
考尔德 快走
Caulder, move.
考尔德 快走
Caulder, move.
把霍尔交出去吧 他们要的是他
Give them Hall. That's who they want.
快爬
Climb.
-我看到霍尔了 -别管他了 不然我们都得死
- I see Hall! - Leave him or we're dead.
我们马上带您出去 先生 走吧
We're gonna get you out of here, sir. Let's go.
我们解救了霍尔 带我们出去
Hey, we got Hall! Take us out!
我们救出霍尔了 我们走吧 快走
Well, we got Hall. Let's move. Let's move!
纳斯里就在上面 我要逮住他
Nasry's up there! I'm gonna get Nasry!
如果你死在这里了 我该怎么和杰姬交代
Hey, hey, what do I tell Jackie if you die in here?
听到了吗 听明白了吗
Do you hear me? You hear me?
我们现在就去撤离点
We move out the extraction point right now.
别管他了 我们...
Let him go. We'll drop a...
该死
Damn it!
纳斯里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 他在里面
Nasry's phone pinged. He's in that building.
还有其他的特征吗
Any other signatures?
看不出来
Can't tell.
-他们走了 -我们得走了
- They're gone. - Hey, we need to leave.
等等 等等 我们等费奥多 坐下
Wait. Wait! We wait for Fyodor. Sit down.
坐在我对面 我能看到你的地方
Sit down opposite me where I can see you.
村里的战士 他们会来的
The fighters from the village -- they will come.
这里是D1 H11
This is Delta One, Haven One One.
我们在东南入口 到一楼了 到一楼了 到一楼了
We're at the southeast entrance. Touchdown, touchdown, touchdown.
他们找到他了 他们找到霍尔了
They got him. They got Hall.
R66 在撤离点降落
Raptor Six Six, wheels down at extract.
现在放下两队
Unloading Two Troop now.
好了 那是除了D队的所有人了
All right, that's everybody but Delta.
小王子呢 纳斯里呢
What about the Prince? Nasry?
我们在找
We're lookin'.
好了 兄弟们 直升机已到着陆区
Okay, boys, bird is inbound moving to LZ block.
收到
Roger that.
走
Let's go.
这
Here.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Hey, are you good? - Yeah.
-你确定没事吧 -没事
- Are you good? - Yeah!
长官 有多个目标人物向D队行进
Sir? I have multiple tangos moving toward Delta.
天 是埋伏
Jesus. It's an ambush.
D1 撤离点西边 你的右翼
Delta One, you have multiple tangos
有多个目标人物
west of your extraction point and on your right flank.
火力准备
Get a fire mission on them.
让G组和H组回到地面
Get Golf and Hotel back on the ground.
我们被包抄了
We're being flanked!
先生 趴下
Sir, stay down!
V33 向那些目标开火
Viper Three Three, get DAPS on those tangos.
R66 你离目标多远
Raptor Six Six, how far are you from the target?
5英里 两分钟
We are 5 miles out. 2 minutes.
着陆区现在在哪
Where's the LZ now?
先生 走
Sir, let's go!
低下头
Keep your fucking head down.
H1 T52 我们遭到攻击 着陆区在交火
Haven One, Trident Five Two, we are taking fire. The LZ's hot!
快 快
Let's move! Let's move.
小灰 特雷弗 我们离开这里
Fish, Trev, we gotta get out of here!
特雷弗 快
Trevor, move.
-好 -小灰 特雷弗 走
- Check! - Fish, Trev, let's go!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
H1 这里是T51
Haven One, this is Trident Five One.
这里交火太严重了 我们要离开撤离点
It's too hot. We're egressing the extraction point.
不行 我们有两个人没上来
Negative, we have two eagles on the ground!
-我中枪了 -坚持住 小灰
- Hey, I got shot. - Hang in there, Fish.
H1 这里是T51
Haven One, this is Trident Five One.
我们要离开这里了
We're outta here.
他被打中了
He's been taken in the side.
下去
Put it down!
下去
Put it down!
霍尔 霍尔
Hall! Hall!
下去
Put it down!
-抱歉 大熊 -没事的 兄弟
- I'm sorry, Bear. - No worries, brother, okay?
我们和你在一起 好吗 阿尔敏
We're here with you. All right, Armin?
我们和你在一起 兄弟 你会没事的 好吗
We're here with you, brother. You're gonna be good. All right?
好吗 我们在呢
Okay? We got you.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表