剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, that is true.
好了 我们可以来《福星与福将》
All right, we can go Turner and Hooch.
显然你是里面的那条狗
Obviously you'd have to be Hooch.
距离交换点62公里
看见他们了吗
看见了 我跟着他们
这像是《要塞风云》
This is some Fort Apache shit.
是的 印第安地区
Yep. Indian Country.
全都是因为某个老兄不得不♥穿♥裙子
All 'cause some dude was forced to wear a dress
他妈还说他本来应该是个女孩
and told by his mom he should've been a girl.
什么乱七八糟的
The hell you talking about now?
我说的是杜鲁门 哈里·杜鲁门
I'm talking about Truman, man. Harry Truman.
富兰克林·罗斯福挂了 只好赶杜鲁门上架
FDR dropped dead, and we were left with Harry fuckin' Truman.
这个入主白宫的服装销♥售♥员
Haberdasher rolls into the White House
有严重的自卑情结 因为他老爸
with a serious inferiority complex 'cause his dad's
管他叫南茜 他老妈给他穿裙子
calling him a nancy, and his mom's putting him in dress,
还告诉他 他本来应该是个女孩
telling him he should've been a girl.
-可不是嘛 特雷弗 -冷静 穆♥斯♥林♥
- Hits it home, huh, Trev? - Hey, settle down, Sleeper.
你这会儿不应该在祈祷吗
Shouldn't you be praying right now?
总之吧 他当上了总统
Anyway, he gets to the White House,
掌握了核弹的使用大权
gets his hand on the nuclear codes,
开始像个有男子气概的疯子一样投掷核弹
starts dropping 'em like some macho mad man.
俄♥国♥的斯大林不打算任由他这样下去
Stalin's sitting over in Russia, not about to let that go down.
那么他会怎么做
So what's he do?
他自己也建了个核军♥火♥库
He builds a nuclear arsenal of his own.
砰 局面立刻成了军备比赛
Boom -- instant arms race,
也就是说这些戴着滑稽帽子的家伙
which means these guys here in their funny hats
和我们开着翻新巴士上了通往地狱的高速公路
and us driving a renovated shortbus to the highway to hell.
看来前因后果你都搞清楚了
You got it all figured out, don't you?
注意 两点钟方向
Check it out. 2:00.
我说什么来着 印第安地区 大熊
What'd I tell you? Indian Country. Bear?
R11 我是FD1
Uh, Reaper One One, this is Foxtrot Delta One.
你们看见那辆摩托车了吗
You got eyes on that motorcycle?
FD1 这次他似乎是一个人
Foxtrot Delta One, he appears alone at this time.
格鲁吉亚部队正在进行部署
The Georgians are pulling their own coverage.
按原计划进行
Proceed as planned.
R11 收到
Reaper One One, roger that.
-我们离开了无人机通讯范围 -好极了
- We lost drone coverage. - Great.
没有格鲁吉亚快速应变部队 没有无人机
No Georgian QRF. No drones.
大熊 我们得根据中止标准停止行动
Bear, we're blowing by our abort criteria.
我们上方还有卫星
We still have satellites overhead.
-继续前进 -我和你说话了吗
- Keep going, Joe. - Was I talking to you?
-我和你说话了吗 -停车
- Was I talking to you? - Stop the bus.
别停车 继续开
Don't stop the bus. Keep driving the bus.
停车 快停车 兄弟
Stop the bus, man. Stop the bus, man.
前面等待我们的是个陷阱
We are walking into a trap.
你知道 我知道 该死的纳斯里也知道
You know this. I know this. Damn Nasry knows it.
-我们在做什么 -做我们该做的
- What the hell are we doing? - We're doing our jobs.
好吗 这就是我们正在做的
Okay? That's what we're doing right now.
我们在做本职工作 所以你坐下
We're doing our jobs, so sit down.
佛爷说得对
Buddha's right.
你再这样称呼我 我就宰了你
Call me that again, and I end you.
你们不是海豹队成员
You're not SEALs.
你们是温水里的龙虾
You're lobsters getting boiled one degree at a time
等你们爬出小王子的锅 一切都来不及了
until it's too late to crawl out of the Prince's pot.
问她
Ask her.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
把他弄下车
Get him off the bus.
别动
Don't move.
他们根本不拿你当自己人
You're the hired help.
黑人小哥和那个墨西哥人也是一样吧
Or do they sometimes ask the black dude or the Mexican?
闭嘴
Shut up.
他说得对 这是私人恩怨 好吗
Look, he's right. It is personal, okay?
和你们一样
Just like it is for you.
我们也可以杀了他 可他只是个替人办事的
Now we could shoot him, but he's just the errand boy.
杀死塔格特的真正罪魁祸首是小王子
The real man responsible for Taggart's death is the Prince.
想要报仇 就得抓住他
And if we want payback, we gotta get him.
不过我们需要你们的帮助
But I need your help.
你们所有人
All of you.
带他进来
Bring him in.
距离交换点39公里
知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
对我说过这话的人多了去了
You might wanna get in line.
登顶狂热症 登顶狂热症就是...
Summit fever. Summit fever is when --
我知道什么是登顶狂热症
Yeah, I know what summit fever is.
当你就要登顶的时候身体突然感到不适
When you get close to the top and then the weather rolls in.
十分难受
The real weather.
最难做到的就是放弃登顶
Hardest thing to do is walk away.
我们应该放弃
We should walk away.
相信我 里奇 我不会坑你的
Trust me, Ricky. I won't lead you astray.
纳斯里
Nasry.
他只是个诱饵 对吗
He's bait. Right?
我猜问题就是 下饵的是谁
So I guess the question is, for whose trap?
是你还是小王子
Yours or the Prince's?
交换完事后
When this exchange thing is over,
我真的希望你考虑下给他们一人来一发联合直攻弹
I really hope you're thinking of dropping a JDAM on both of them.
小王子很聪明
The Prince is smart.
只有确信安全他才会来见迈克尔
He won't meet Michael unless he knows it's clear.
迈克尔 什么 你现在已经和他称兄道弟了
M-Michael? What, you're like buddy-buddy now with him?
你不能在车♥臣♥把他当成是特工
You can't run him as an agent in Chechnya.
15年前在波斯尼亚你就没能拉拢小王子
You couldn't run the Prince 15 years ago in Bosnia.
你还没学乖吗
Don't you ever learn?
鱼放回大海会怎么样
What happens when you throw a fish back in the ocean?
它会游走
It swims away.
我需要知道你对付得了奥提兹
I need to know you can handle Ortiz.
他没事
He's fine.
我们做了很久的兄弟了 好吗
Look, we've been buddies a long time, okay?
他工作一直很出色
He's always good at his job.
兄弟是指挥不了的 格雷夫斯
You can't command buddies, Graves.
想当头儿 就不能和任何一个人做兄弟
You wanna lead? You can't be friends with any of them.
大熊
Hey, Bear.
这里出了点问题
We got a situation up here.
所有人都起来 小灰去看看后面
Everybody, up. Fish, have a look at the back.
停车
Cut off.
-他们都是歹徒 -好吧 低调一点
- They're gangsters. - All right, keep a low profile.
他们只求财 好吗
All they want is money, okay?
不 待着别动 我来处理
No, just -- look -- Stay in here. I'll handle this.
小灰 看着点纳斯里 好吗
Fish, you just keep an eye on Nasry, okay?
晚上好
这里是禁区
我知道
要怎么样才能解禁
你们的来干什么的
你们是谁
为新路做勘察的
我们是从加拿大来的
我们有钱
想要多少
全部
车后还有人
出来
Come out!
叫他们出来
要他们把里面的东西都拿出来
快
回车里去 到我身后去
Go, get back inside. Get behind me.
好 伙计们 我们走 行动了
All right, guys. Let's go. We're up.
放下枪 放下枪
冷静
让你们的人回车上去
Get your guys back inside their cars.
我们只想继续上路
让他们开过去
You have them drive away.
这路是我们的
看着我 放下枪
Keep your eyes on me. Put that gun away.
让你们的人回里面去
Get your guys back inside their car.
让他们把车开过去
You have their drivers drive away back down there.
让你们的人回里面去 放下武器
Get your guys back inside there. Now put that weapon away.
让你们的人回里面去 好吗 让你的手下闭嘴
Get your guys back inside there, okay? Shut your boy up.
趴下
Down!
下车
现在
都没事吧
We all good?
这边没事
Good here.
纳斯里呢
Where's Nasry?
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表