剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
我什么也没告诉他们
I gave them nothing.
我知道
I know.
他们审问了我很多次
They've asked me many times,
我很肯定他们会再审问的
and I'm sure they'll ask me again.
叫他们要带他去山上
Tell them we're taking him to the mountains.
去苏姆盖伊特 然后北上去库巴
To Sumgait, then north to Guba.
就是说他们会走水运
Means they're going by water.
没错
Yes.
他会走水运
He will use the water.
但是明盖恰乌尔的安全屋
But the house by Mingachevir...
明盖恰乌尔 明盖恰乌尔
Mingachevir. Mingachevir.
那里太暴露了 毫无掩护 他会...
It's too exposed. It's wide open. He's gonna --
得到很好的保护
Well-protected.
他
He's...
水库
The reservoir.
把情报发出去
Get SIGINT those quadrants.
为什么
Why?
你做了什么
What have you done?
做了我必须要做的事
What I had to do.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us!
把枪给我 让开
Gun now! Move!
立刻放开他
Get off him now!
贱♥人♥
格鲁吉亚高加索山脉
王子的安全屋在明盖恰乌尔
The Prince's safe house in Mingachevir.
情报获知处截取了一通电♥话♥ 证实人♥质♥在这里
SIGINT ripped a call out confirming the hostages are here.
我们的侦察小队已经盯紧他了
Our reccy element already has eyes on him.
在他们所看到
Between what they've seen and a recent uptick
以及最近 房♥屋水电使用量上升之间
in the house's usage of electricity and water,
我们在想这个地方大约有八至十个目标人物
we're thinking there's about 8 to 10 tangos inside this space,
而其中一个有很严重的色情问题
one of which has a pretty big porn problem.
乔 主要入口点在这里
Joe. Okay, primary entry point is here,
所以我们要从水面进入
so we're going in wet side.
-不用直升机吗 -声音太大
- No birds? - Too much noise.
我们还没靠近目标 他们就会把人♥质♥干掉
They would kill the hostages before we even get to target.
你们几个开靛蓝船
You guys, so use an indige vessels.
我们要在涨潮时行动
We're gonna infil at high tide.
小灰 一旦我们进入指定位置后
Fish, you're gonna peel off
你就开始行动
once we get boots on the ground,
在南面设立掩护阵地
set up an overwatch on the south side.
侦察小队已经盯紧了
Reccy element has eyes on
并且相信人♥质♥就在这栋楼里
and believes that the hostages are in this building here.
所以我们会到达集♥合♥点
So we'll reach our set point.
等待戈尔夫突破他们的主要入口点
We will wait for Golf to breach their primary entry point
然后封锁南面
and we'll freeze down on the south side.
一旦救出人♥质♥
Once we have the hostages,
我们立刻返回船上撤离
we get back in the boats, we're gone.
当地政♥府♥知道我们在做什么吗
Local government aware of what we're doing?
不到万不得已 不能让他们知道
Not until the last possible minute.
我们可不想冒险暴露身份
We don't wanna risk being compromised.
我知道你们知道这个 但是这个呢
Look, I know you guys know this. But this?
这是总统的人
This is the President's boy,
所以没有比这更高调的事了
so it doesn't get any more high vis than this.
霍尔是个混♥蛋♥
Man, Hall's a douche.
我父亲曾经替他做过法律工作
My father did some legal work for him.
他还不想给钱
Stiffed him for his fee.
但他是我们的目标
Yeah, but he's our douche.
我们没得选
And we don't get to pick who we save.
好了 我不需要再和你们说
Okay, now I don't need to speak to anybody in this room
这次的目标是谁了吧
about who we're going after here.
好了 纳斯里让我们的人流血
Okay, Nasry, he made us bleed.
而这个人 小王子
But this guy, the Prince?
他是蛇头 只能俘虏或射杀
This is the head of the snake. Capture or kill.
乔告诉里奇
So Joe told Ricky,
里奇告诉了我
Ricky told me.
-坦白说吧 -没什么好坦白的
- Spill it. - There's nothing to spill.
我的美术老师邀请我与他去作画
My art teacher invited me to paint with him.
乔大发雷霆 差点打了他
Joe lost it and almost attacked him.
-天哪 -对啊
- Oh, my god. - Yeah.
所以你... 你成事了吗
So have you -- have you done it yet?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
内森是...
Nathan is...
天赐的礼物
present.
真的很美好 杰姬 非常美好
It's just nice, Jackie. It's really nice.
肯定的啦
Yeah. It must be.
妈妈
Mom!
你在我手♥机♥上安装了追踪软件吗
You put a tracking app on my phone?
-我这是为你好 -你不相信我吗
- It's for your own good. - You don't trust me?
不 不是这样的 我只是
No, it's not that. I just -- I don't know
不认识你的朋友
who your friends are.
-我一点都不认识... -"朋友"
- I don't know anything about... - "Friends are"?
我没有朋友 放学后我哪也不能去
I don't have any. I can't go anywhere after school.
-你冷静一下 好吗 -你真是个臭婊♥子♥
- You can calm down, okay? - You are such a bitch.
安娜贝尔
Anabel!
我得离开这个牢笼
I need to get out of this prison!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为什么你要拍我
Why'd you take my picture?
我喜欢帮别人照相
I, uh, like to take people's pictures.
我...
I...
你想的话 我可以都删了
I can delete them if you want.
拍得真好
Wow. That's really good.
你也这么想吗 真的吗
Think so? Really?
是啊 真的
Yeah. Really.
我是安娜贝尔
I'm Anabel.
我叫克洛伊
Chloe.
-你住这附近吗 -对 离这不远
- You live close by? - Yeah, uh, not far.
我和外婆一起住
I live with my grandma.
我希望自己也能和外婆住
I wish I lived with my grandma.
父母 没错
Parents. Yeah.
你父母是干什么的
Uh, what do yours do? Parents?
忙于生意或是其他的
You know, for business or whatever.
我妈让我的生活痛苦不堪
My mom makes my life miserable.
我爸是海军
And my dad's in the Navy.
请转告他 非常感谢他为国效力
Tell him thanks for his service.
我会的 等他回来后吧
I will. Once he's back, I mean.
你想试一下吗
Wanna try?
好啊
Okay.
是什么能让考尔德依然活着
So what makes Caulder tick?
什么东西能在清晨唤醒你
What gets you up in the morning?
很简单 我热爱自己的工作
Simple -- I love my job.
如果有天醒来 你发现自己不能再从事这份工作
What if you woke up one morning and
你会怎么办
you couldn't do that job?
我不知道 我没考虑过
I don't know. I never even considered it.
你呢
What about you?
这块纹身很大啊
That is a hell of a tattoo.
谢谢 也许是为了唤回我的身体吧
Thanks. I did it to sort of reclaim my body, I guess.
进海军服役前你是怎样的人
So who were you before the Navy?
拜托 考尔德 和我说说
Come on, Caulder. Talk to me.
好让我的注意力从疼痛中转移
Take my mind off the pain.
恐惧
Afraid.
什么
What?
在那之前 我很恐惧
Before, I was afraid.
你恐惧什么
What are you afraid of?
轻如鸿毛
Not mattering.
所以你现在不再恐惧了吗
So you're not afraid anymore?
我知道自己肯定会康复
I know I'm gonna heal.
我知道这需要时间
And I know that's gonna take time,
虽然我没有时间 但也必须要付出
time that I don't have, but time.
所以我害怕的是...
So what I'm afraid of is...
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表