剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
阎王出事了 有人开枪打了他
It's Rip. Someone shot him.
他一个人死了 伙计 阎王一个人死了
He died alone, man. Rip died alone.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it,
在弗吉尼亚射杀海豹突击队队员
the shooting of the SEAL in Virginia?
你将鼓励他人效仿你
You will inspire others to do as you did.
下一次是什么时候
When do I do the next one?
他被射杀是因为他是海豹突击队的
They shot him because he was a SEAL.
我们会找到凶手
We're gonna find whoever did this,
让他们血债血偿
and we're gonna make them pay.
是德拉甘
That's Dragan!
我要德拉甘活着 听到了吗
I need Dragan alive. Do you copy?
现在撤退
Clear out now!
-追 -快站住
- Moving! - Stand fast!
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Bomb! Bomb!
事情不应该发展成这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
你利用了我 你利用了我的女儿
You used me. You used my daughter.
趴下
Down!
海豹部队找到的密♥码♥本 是座金矿
That notebook the SEALs found? Gold mine.
德拉甘和穆塔基是我们最大的秘密敌人的手下
Dragan and Muttaqi worked for our favorite ghost.
小王子
The Prince.
你拿下这个人
If you break this guy,
我们找到小王子 终结这件事
we find the Prince, we stop this.
你是谁
Who are you?
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
欢迎你的加入
Welcome to the Brotherhood.
叫所有人十分钟内来这里集♥合♥
I want the Team down here in 10.
亚历克斯呢
Where's Alex?
-他在思维锻炼室 -找他过来
- He's in the mind gym. - Then go get him.
难点在于学会不要开枪
Hard part's learning to not shoot.
发现目标 他在朝北逃窜
Jackpot on our target! He's egressing north!
趴在地上
On the ground!
考尔德
Caulder!
考尔德
Caulder.
亚历克斯 你还好吗
Hey, Alex. You okay?
你的头怎么样了
How's the head feeling?
药物令我恢复了正常
Medical cleared me, dude.
大熊让所有人赶快去铁笼子房♥间
Bear wants the Team in the cage room ASAP.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
海豹六队指挥部 弗吉尼亚海滩
你躺进舱里了 哥们
Oh, you hit the pods, dude.
《人体异形》那种东西
It's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" shit.
联调局那边有动静吗
Any news from FBI?
他们正在查 阿特金斯说不给阎王办葬礼
Yeah, they're on it. Atkins says no funeral for Rip.
什么
What?
他们不希望我们同时出现在公众场合
They don't want us together in public.
我们得为阎王做点什么
We have to do something for Rip.
时候到了 我们会的
Yeah, when the time is right, we will.
咱们来唠一唠这次行动 发生了什么
Okay, let's hogwash this VI. What happened?
什么叫"发生了什么"
What do you mean, "What happened"?
我们抢救出了笔记本 局里很高兴不是吗
The Agency is happy we salvaged the notebook, right?
或许能找出与纳斯里有关的圣♥战♥组织重要人物
It might link Nasry to some Jihadist heavy hitter --
-"小王子" -在我看来
- "The Prince." - Look, the way I see it,
两名高级士兵违反程序 得到了血的教训
two of my senior guys violated an SOP written in blood.
我们执行了计划 在需要的时候改变了方案
We executed the plan, called an audible when we needed to.
不过我们头脑过热 没控制住自己
But we went in too hot. We lost our flow, okay.
我明白大家想为阎王讨回公道
Now I understand that we wanna get payback for Rip,
但我们没人受伤或更糟已经实属走运了
but we're lucky that nobody got hurt, or worse.
佛爷 你当时太过火了
Now, Buddha, you pushed too hard.
亚历克斯 我不是命令你回到我们位置上去
And, Alex, I ordered you to come back to our position.
-你要我怎么做 丢下... -听从...
- And what'd you expect me to do? Leave -- - You followed --
我要你听从指挥
I expect you to follow orders.
兄弟 我们当时是为了尽责
Hey, hey, bro! We were committed, bro.
不对 你让自己陷入了很不利的局面
No, you got yourself in a bad way.
然后你还火上浇油
And then you made a piss-poor situation worse
穿着炸♥弹♥背心去追一个逃跑者
when you ran off after a squirter with a suicide belt!
我们没看见
We didn't see it!
那个逃跑者就是我们的目标人物
Hey, that "squirter" was our HVI.
不然我们该怎么办 就让他逃走吗
What were we supposed to do, just let the guy go?
那美女间谍呢
Hey! What about Mata Hari?
对目标那样使劲手段
Rolling in hot like that on a target?
那个很有种的中情局妞是谁
Who was the ballsy CIA chick?
很久之前 我和她在波斯尼亚一起执行过任务
I did a snatch with her in Bosnia, way back.
我们不想再看见她了
We don't want to see her again.
中情局黑狱
马其顿 斯科普里
他给你放了阿芝特克死亡之哨吗
Did he play the Aztec Death Whistle for you?
忍♥受最久的人也只坚持了40小时
The longest anyone's ever been able to go was 40 hours --
塔里克·阿尔·维齐尔 然后他疯了
Tariq Al Wazir. Then he lost his mind.
好了
Okay.
你肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
我在哪
Where am I?
我们抓到了你派去弗吉尼亚
We caught the Jihadist you sent to
杀海豹队成员的圣♥战♥分子
kill SEALs in Virginia.
我没有派任何人
I didn't send anyone.
我在乍得中了枪
I was shot in Chad.
美国还有谁是你的目标
Who else have you targeted in the States?
说这个还有什么意义
What does it matter?
你已经抓住那个人了
You caught the guy.
还有他 在波斯尼亚
And him, in Bosnia.
德拉甘和你有联♥系♥
Dragan was connected to you,
而你又与小王子有联♥系♥
and you're connected to The Prince.
你要帮我找到他
Now you're gonna help me find him.
你抽烟 对吧
You smoke, don't you?
我可以闻到你身上的烟味
I can smell it on you.
你真的不该撒谎 迈克尔
You really shouldn't lie, Michael.
我们追踪了从弗吉尼亚海滩打给德拉甘的电♥话♥
We traced phone calls to Dragan from Virginia Beach.
我们知道他跟你老板有联♥系♥
We know he's part of your boss's network --
谭梅林·史松尼 也就是小王子
Tamerlin Shishoni, also known as The Prince.
我是美国公民
I'm an American citizen.
你不是
You're not.
你根本不存在
You actually don't exist.
我是你与外面世界唯一的联♥系♥
I am your only connection to the world,
我是唯一能帮助你的人
and I'm the only person who can help you.
但你也得帮我
But you're gonna have to help me.
把小王子的信息告诉我
Tell me about the Prince.
下地狱吧
你已经在地狱了
我要给你讲个故事
等故事说完
你就会决定我们互帮互助
我早期曾被派到波斯尼亚
One of my early postings was in Bosnia,
去逮捕一名战争罪犯
hunting a war criminal.
他是名塞尔维亚的将军
It was a...Serb general
因屠♥杀♥穆♥斯♥林♥而被通缉
wanted for genocide against Muslims.
文斯让我带领行动 搜集情报
Vince let me run the op, let me develop the source.
都怪我
It was all on me.
波斯尼亚 斯雷布雷尼察
2004年
你会先射杀谁
Who would you shoot first?
你是指在你之后吗
You mean after you?
角落那个狡猾的家伙 领头的
Little weaselly guy in the corner. The alpha.
一旦他倒下 那些跟班的就散了
Once he falls, all the puppies will scatter.
幸好他们站在我们这边
Good thing they're on our side.
感谢真♥主♥
你的线人在外面
Your asset's outside.
-谢谢 -你们事先调查过了吗
- Thank you. - You guys do your homework?
你们信任这个人吗
Do you trust this dude?
我们审查了他六个月
We vetted him for six months.
他是海豹突击队队员 不是间谍
He's a SEAL, not a spy.
约翰信任你吗
Does John trust you?
文斯
Vince...
"信任是我们的货币
"Trust is our currency.
我们无论如何也要得到它 哪怕通过说谎"
We earn it by any means, even by lying."
吉娜 我的头号♥间谍
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表