剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
安德鲁·霍尔和他的两个助理
Andrew Hall and two of his assistants
在阿塞拜疆巴库被穆♥斯♥林♥社群运动抓了
were grabbed by the Ummah Movement in Baku, Azerbaijan.
陪总统打高尔夫的那个安德鲁·霍尔吗
President's golf buddy Andrew Hall?
-是谁抓了他呢 长官 -小王子
- Who's got him, sir? - The Prince.
他想用安德鲁·霍尔来换个高价值的圣♥战♥囚犯
He wants to trade Andrew Hall for a high-value Jihadist prisoner.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -停下 住手
- Son of a bitch! - Hey, hey, hey! Stop!
我知道你想把这个人毙了
I know you wanna put this guy in the dirt,
但我们是来完成交换任务的
but we're here to do the exchange.
R11 这里是FD1
Reaper One One, this is Foxtrot Delta One.
我们在交换点上空
We are over the exchange point.
-爸 -我没事
- Dad? - I'm fine.
安娜贝尔 看到合用车道上那辆蓝色车了吗
Anabel, did you see that car in the carpool lane? The blue one?
没有
No.
妈 天啊
Mom? Jesus.
妈 你为什么有枪 妈
Mom! Why do you have a gun, Mom?
村庄在沿着那个山谷五千米的地方
Village is 5 kilometers up that valley.
交换地点在那里 中午 6个小时
The exchange is there. At noon, six hours.
那村子肯定是车♥臣♥的希什涅茨
The village must be Khishnet, Chechnya.
王子想让我们走进俄♥罗♥斯♥
The Prince wants us to walk into Russia.
为了这垃圾冒生命危险吗
Risk our lives for this piece of shit?
里奇 里奇 我...
Ricky, Ricky, I --
-我听到了 -我们不用这么做的 大熊
- Look, I-I hear you. - We don't have to do it, Bear.
我听到了 里奇 但是参谋长联席会议
I hear you, Ricky, but the Joint Chiefs of Staff
刚刚命令我们穿越国界
just ordered us across that border.
好吗 走吧
All right? Move out.
车♥臣♥
距离交换3小时
我们走了多远了
How deep in the shit are we?
没多远 刚刚进入车♥臣♥半公里
Just called in. We're half a klick inside Chechnya.
好吧 真好
All right. Good to know.
-现在回头还来得及 -闭嘴
- Not too late to turn back. - Shut your mouth.
美国在俄♥罗♥斯♥领土上进行军事行动
U.S. Military operating on Russian soil
是一种战争行为
constitutes an act of war --
我们接到命令用纳斯里交换总统的朋友
We've been ordered to trade Nasry for the President's guy.
我们在执行命令 必须完成 懂吗
Those are our orders. We will complete them. Understood?
-明白 -收到
- Clear. - Roger that.
-没有比这更正经的事了 -都听你的
- Nothing better to do. - You're the boss.
D3
Delta Three?
D3
Delta Three?
我在呢 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
是的
Yes you are.
我们到了 美丽的希什涅茨市区
We're here, beautiful downtown Khishnet.
克莱因 打个电♥话♥
Cline, get your cellphone.
看看联合特种作战司令部有没有在监视
Let's see if JSOC has eyes on.
谢谢
Thanks.
奥提兹 看见什么了
Ortiz, what do you see?
该死
Shit.
我看见两条路 分别往北和往南
I see two avenues of approach, north and south.
地形特征能让人看得一清二楚
Terrain features give a clear line of sight.
可用来防御
It's defensible.
如果是我的话 肯定在里面做好埋伏
If it were me, I'd be holed up inside,
等着我们走进去 然后大开杀戒
waiting for us to walk up, then unleash hell.
克莱因
Cline?
卫星显示过去12小时里没有大规模移♥动♥
Satellites show no large scale movement in the last 12 hours.
卫星远在60英里之上
Yeah, well, they're 60 miles in space,
没准会漏掉什么事情
so they could've missed something.
目前只知道这些情况
Well, that's what we got.
不论你们想怎样安全地送我们过去
Whatever you guys have to do to get us down there safely,
现在是最合适的时候
now's the time.
好吧 小灰 严密监视
Okay, Fish, you're on the long gun.
小贾 我们搞清楚状况之前看好纳斯里
Jaws, you stay with Nasry till we get this figured out.
其他人下去
The rest of us are heading down.
小灰 看见什么了吗
Fish, you see anything?
没有 D1
Negative, Delta One.
这地方让我心惊胆战
This place gives me the heebies.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
D1 情况不妙
Delta One, doesn't look good.
要不要我让小贾送纳斯里回去
Do you want me to have Jaws pull Nasry back?
他们要想杀我们的话早就动手了
If they wanted to kill us, they would've done so already.
待命 小灰
Stand by, Fish.
他想确认我们的身份
He wants to know who we are.
那就告诉他
Then tell him.
小王子
Prince!
他说"欢迎" 他们一直在等我们
He said "Welcome." They've been expecting us.
-他们是小王子的手下吗 -我看不像
- Are they The Prince's men? - I don't think so.
那我们就按兵不动
So we'll just sit tight.
别这么紧张
Let's de-escalate this.
我是安佐 欢迎来到希什涅茨
Anzor. Welcome to Khishnet.
我叫乔 你会说英语 安佐
Joe. You speak in English, Anzor?
你这里还有其他符合参战年龄的人吗
You got any more men of fighting age here?
我们的年龄都很符合
We're all fighting age here.
请进吧
Come, please.
D1 我这个角度有太多盲点
Delta One, there's too much dead space from this angle.
-我能下去了吗 -来吧 带上纳斯里
- You good with me coming down? - Yeah, and bring Nasry.
D5行动
Delta Five, moving.
和你们一样 我们时刻准备着枪
Like you, our guns are always ready.
这里有太多的军阀 贩毒团伙
In this place, we have many warlords, drug gangs,
到处都是强盗土匪
bandits all around.
-还有圣♥战♥分子 -是的 我们注意到了
- Jihadists, too. - Yeah, we noticed.
小王子的手下昨晚过来
Prince's men came at night.
告诉我们要征用这里作为交换人♥质♥地点
Told me we agree to host exchange,
他们给我们钱
they give us money.
如果我们不同意 他们就找麻烦
We don't, they give us trouble.
-一共几个人 -两个
- How many of 'em? - Two.
如果你是小王子 两个人足矣
It's enough when you are The Prince.
无意冒犯 安佐
Well, I mean no disrespect, Anzor,
不过我不接受你的条件
but I don't think I'd be taking that deal. Mm.
当这一切结束后
When this is over,
你们离开了 我们还在这里
you will leave, and we will still be here.
请坐
Please, sit.
你们是客人
You are guest.
-谢谢 -这是我妻子 娜特拉
- Spasibo. - My wife, Natela.
她看上去不错
She seems nice.
她刚说你是个肮脏的异教♥徒♥
She said you were a dirty infidel.
这就是那个要交换的人吗
So this man to be exchanged?
是的 小王子想找他算账
Yeah, the Prince wants to settle a score.
-那他活不成了 -你们都活不成了
- Then he will be dead. - You'll all be dead.
这是一个陷阱
You've walked into a trap.
小王子在俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的人会...
The Prince's FSB buddies are gonna --
请坐吧 吃好喝好休息好
Please, sit, drink, eat, rest.
交换两小时后开始
Exchange is in two hours.
安佐 我的人需要搜查你的村庄
Anzor,my team is gonna need to search your village.
确保这里安全 你明白吗
They need to make sure that it's safe. Do you understand me?
你们是客人 在我们的保护之下
You are guests. You are under our protection.
我们把你们的安危放在第一位
We put your life above ours.
搜查就不需要了吧
The search is unnecessary.
安佐
Anzor...
我们尊重你的村庄
we will respect your village,
但是你需要明白 不搜查的话
but I need you to understand that without this,
我们就不能留下
we cannot stay.
如果我们不留下
And if we don't stay here,
你就不能完成小王子给的任务
you can't fulfill your obligation to The Prince.
就这么简单 明白吗
It's pretty simple. Okay?
明白
Yes.
去搜查吧
Do the search.
谢谢
Thanks.
D队注意 搜查村庄
Okay, Delta, go check it out.
小王子的人说会有一个美丽的女人
Prince's men say a beautiful woman
和战士们一起来
will be with, uh, fighting men.
-是吗 -是的
- Did they? - Yeah.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表