剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
带到本地脱衣舞俱乐部
into the local strip club.
兄弟 别在这儿说
Bro, not here.
好吧 兄弟 坐下 放松放松
All right, all right, man. Sit down. Take a load off.
洁德
Jade!
过来陪我表哥
For my cousin here.
他可是大英雄
He -- he's a big hero.
苏拉娅发短♥信♥给我了
Suraya texted me, all right?
她很担心你 你得跟我回家
She's worried about you. We gotta get you home.
我今天在急诊室过得很糟糕
I had a shitty day in the E.R.
有个孩子死了
Kid died.
-来嘛 姑娘们 -我...
- Come on, girls. - I just...
我想喘口气 知道吗
I want a minute, okay?
陪我喝一杯好吗
Have one drink with me, huh?
就一杯 喝完我们就走
One drink, then we go.
-我不喝 -什么时候开始不喝的
- I'm not drinking. - What? Since when?
表哥
C-cousin.
你想给我扯瓦哈比派那一套
Cousin is going all Wahabi on me, huh?
不 我是要载你回家
No, cousin is driving you home.
-很快就走 -不行 现在就走
- Yeah, soon, soon. - No, now.
苏拉娅会宰了我的
Yo, Suraya's gonna kill me.
哥们
Bro...
你妻子和你家人需要你
走吧 该回家了
不行 阿尔敏 我不能回去
我不能回家
贾马尔 来 你喝醉了
Jamal... Come on. You're drunk.
放开我
Get off me.
你想不想... 你没事吧
Do you wanna, uh... You okay?
来吧 起来
Come on. Come on.
我见过太多人死了
I've seen too many people die, man.
这一点你我都一样
That's something we have in common.
是啊 只不过我是想救他们的命
Yeah, except I'm the one trying to save their lives.
那里就像战场一样
It's like a war zone.
竞选办公室就在
And the campaign office is smack dab in the middle
帮派地盘中间
of this gang turf shit.
别再派我们的年轻人到海外了
I mean, screw sending our boys overseas.
我们只需派蔡斯去
We -- we just gotta send Chase in.
这个海豹突击队队员能把他们一网打尽
This Navy SEAL boy will clean 'em up.
这计划听起来真棒 安东尼
Sounds like a great plan, Anthony.
展现出对我们美国同胞的无比信心
Shows a lot of faith in our fellow Americans.
妈呀 我穿着名牌皮鞋的脚都在发抖
Shit, I'm quaking in my Berluti's.
辩护律师萨姆·里维拉驾到
Defense attorney Sam Rivera in the house.
我得问你 你以三♥级♥优等成绩从哈佛毕业
I gotta ask. You graduated cum laude from Harvard --
是二级优等成绩
Magna Cum Laude.
然而你却去当野蛮的海豹突击队队员
And you go to be a knuckle-dragging SEAL.
太浪费你的学历了
What a waste of an education.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Entitled douchebag, huh?
他从大一开始就这副德行
Yeah, he's been that way since freshman year.
你从不会受到外界影响
You never let things get to you.
总是那么冷静
Always ice.
是啊 而你面对不公总是挺身而出
Yeah, and you'd always come in hot about some injustice...
然后自己承担后果
...and falling on your sword.
你就会劝我悬崖勒马
And you'd talk me off the ledge.
没错
Yeah.
我想你了
I've missed you.
你过得怎么样
How've you been?
好得不得了
Never better.
我看不出这是谎言
Well, I can't tell if that's a total lie,
还是你对我说过最真实的话
or the truest thing you've ever said to me.
不到三年前
Less than three years ago,
我们在利比亚抓到了一个坏蛋
we snatched this, uh, this bad guy in Libya.
他曾经和这个
And he was connected to this, this, uh,
这个美国自封的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥组织有关系
this wannabe terrorist group in the States.
因为有了他的情报
And because of intel we got from him
联调局才能围捕他们
the FBI was able to round them up.
这些人手上有地图和建筑蓝图
These guys, they had maps, they had blueprints,
有制♥造♥炸♥弹♥背心的材料 有那些视频
they had materials for suicide vests, they had videos.
他们手上两小时的视频
They had two hours of videos of nothing
只有人们进出后面的主大厅
but people entering and exiting that main atrium back there.
那些炸♥弹♥ 他们本来打算在这里引爆
The bombs, they were gonna go off right here.
所有的这些人
So... all these -- these -- these people,
这些活生生的人们
these alive... people...
我就... 我看到他们死去
you know, I-I-I... I just -- I just see them dead.
所以如果我不和你说这件事
So if -- if I don't talk to you about it,
如果很难联♥系♥到我 如果我离得太远
if -- if I'm hard to reach, if I'm too far away,
这
it's...
如果我不是一直想着我的工作
If I wasn't thinking about my job all the time,
现在还会有多少这样的人会死去呢
how many more people like this would be dead right now?
走吧
Come on.
王子为什么不杀你
Why didn't The Prince kill you?
我给了他一些他需要的东西
I gave him something he needed.
什么东西
Which was?
如果有话要说
If ever there was a time to speak,
现在就是时候
now would be it.
一个词
One word.
远见
Vision.
你认为我没有吗
You think I don't have any?
从ISIS到基♥地♥组♥织♥
What's the biggest mistake we all make,
我们都犯过最大的错误是什么
from ISIS to Al-Qaeda?
我们相信一些中世纪的圣♥战♥幻想
We buy into some medieval Jihadist fantasies.
想要复兴某个凄凉沙漠里的失落王朝吗
Restoring some lost Caliphate in the godforsaken desert?
我们应该利用穆♥斯♥林♥的才能
We should be harnessing the talents of all Muslims,
无论男女
men and women.
我们曾经在科学 数学以及文学上领先世界
Once, we led the world in science, math, literature,
我们会再次实现的
and we can do it again.
我们需要重拾远见
We need a renewed vision.
我们需要迈进未来
We need to step into the future,
把未来带进社交媒体的下一个层次
take it to the next level on social media.
让其团结一致 老少皆宜
Make it about unity, family.
而在军事上
On the military front,
让我们向美国人学习
let's learn from the Americans.
让我们组建自己的特种部队
Let's build our own special ops teams
就像他们派来袭击我们的那些
like the ones they use to target us.
削弱他们的英雄
Undermine their heroes
树立我们的自己英雄
and build up our own.
你从哪找到这个天才的
Where did you find this genius?
肯定会晴空万里的
It's gonna be a sweet sky.
嗯
Yeah. Hey.
总得有人照看你
Someone's gotta look out for you.
来 我们带你进去吧
Come on, let's get you inside.
我很担心你 堂兄
I'm worried about you, cousin.
你杀了人
You kill people.
杀了和我一样的人
People like me.
兄弟 他们和你不一样
Bro, they are not like you.
人的生死应该由上帝决定 而不是你
Yeah, well, God should decide who lives or dies, not you.
至于我
Me?
我永远也不可能杀人
I could never kill anyone.
不 我们在那里冒着生命危险
No. Look, we're over there, risking our lives,
尽力保护你家人的安全 保护世界的安全
trying to keep your family safe, huh? Keep this world safe.
你知道我害怕的是谁吗 不是他们
Yeah, you know who I'm afraid of? Not them.
而是这里的人
People right here,
他们看着我和你
the ones who look at me and at you
把我们当成是坏人
and see the bad guys.
我们会更经常讨论这些问题的
Gonna start coming to these things more often.
算上我
Yeah, count me in.
我们应该换个地方
We should go somewhere.
-怎么样 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
先让我梳洗干净
Let me freshen up first.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我...
I'll, uh...
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表