剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
天呐
Christ.
维吉尼亚海滩
该死
Shit.
上子弹
Reload.
你应该去看看伤残士兵计划
You know, you should check out the Wounded Warrior Project.
瑞秋的爸爸中枪后 就拿过那里的救助
They helped Rachel's dad after he was shot,
加上自己的救济金 终于能换个房♥子了
with his benefits, finally get out of the house.
别这么温柔 使劲推进去
Hey, don't baby it. You gotta push it hard.
他们参加了一个白♥痴♥骑自行车活动
They went on this bitchin' bike ride
叫做士兵骑行 为期三天
called the Soldier Ride for, like, three days.
瑞秋说在那之后他就焕然一新了
Rachel said he was a new man afterwards.
我没受伤 和他情况不同
I'm not wounded, not like that.
我会关注的 骑自行车听起来很有趣
I'll look into it. Bike ride sounds fun.
你和那个叫道恩的妞怎么了
So, um, what happened with the Dawn chick?
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
把子弹射进组织和骨头不是我的菜
Projectiles into tissue and bone is, uh, not my thing.
得了吧 只是个靶子
Oh, give me a break. It's a target.
来嘛 试一试
Come on. Give it a shot.
好了吗 好
All right? All right.
要点就是
Now the beauty of this
不要瞄准
is that you don't aim.
只用目视前方
You just look, both eyes open,
看着你希望子弹落下的地方
at where you want it to go.
-好吗 -好了
- Okay? - Okay.
然后拿起枪 像这样双手拿着枪
Then take the gun. Grip it like this with both hands.
试试看
Try that.
这就对了 大拇指放这里
There you go. Thumb up there.
就是这样 放低点
There you go. Keep it down.
好了 现在...
All right. Now...
双脚分开
Feet spread.
注视目标
Face the target.
然后放松...
Now relax...
轻轻扣动扳机
Pull the trigger gently.
所以 这就是我们的父女欢乐时光 是吗
So, uh, we're having a daddy/daughter moment, huh?
我觉得是
I guess we are.
桑塔纳开走了
Santana's gone.
克莱因的手♥机♥是我们唯一联♥系♥的方式
Cline's phone is our only line of communication.
你们到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
这种问题我会保持沉默 穆♥斯♥林♥
Oh, I wouldn't answer that, Sleeper.
-我在掩护你 -你弄丢的 你去找
- I was covering your ass. - You lost him, you find him.
他够聪明的话 会切断东路
If he's smart, he'll cut east,
把燃油桶阻断我们去路
keep the burning barrels between us.
他很聪明
Oh, he's smart.
我看到他了 东北方向100米处
I got him. 100 meters to the northeast.
听着 这家伙就是我们的任务
All right, this guy is our responsibility.
-让他活着 -收到
- He stays alive. - Copy.
小灰 去吧
Fish, go.
就纳斯里而言
As far as Nasry's concerned,
不管下不下命令 总有意外发生
orders or not, accidents happen.
祝好运 兄弟
Amen, brother.
小灰 什么情况
Fish, what you got?
还在那里
Still there,
-树后20米处 -收到
- 20 meters behind that tree. - Roger that.
妈的
Shit.
再侦查下
Scan again.
更多马匹
More horses.
好吧 大家分开
All right, let's split up.
蔡斯和特雷弗跟我来 我们去东路
Chase, Trevor with me. We'll head east.
小灰 你和佛爷回到滚桶那边
Fish, you head back toward the barrels with Buddha.
收到 该死
Roger. Shit.
我一无所获
I got nothing.
从公交车下包抄 我去一探究竟
Cut back below the bus. I'll head to the field.
收到
Roger.
待着别动
Stop right there!
你不该逃跑 但我很高兴你这么做
You shouldn't have run, but I'm glad you did.
求我
Beg.
像我兄弟那样
Like my brother?
绝不
Never.
动手吧 报你的仇吧
Go ahead. Get your payback.
无所谓了
It won't matter.
你 你的家人
You, your family,
你们都已经死定了
all of you are dead already.
你说什么 混♥蛋♥
What you say, puto?!
你拿我的家人威胁我
Huh?! You threaten my family?!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -里奇
- Motherfucker! - Ricky.
他对我们都说过这种话
He just threatened all of our families.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
把你跟我讲的告诉他们
Tell them what you just told me.
如果我死了 会引发你们都要陪葬
If I die, a trigger gets pulled on all of you,
和塔格特一样
the same as Taggart.
带我回去
Take me back.
我会打电♥话♥ 把你家人从名单上抹去
I'll make a call, take your families off the list.
鬼话 纳斯里
Bullshit, Nasry.
你设计对塔格特开了一枪 报了私仇
You pulled your one trigger -- Taggart. Your personal payback.
没别人了
There is no one else.
胡说 你永远抓不到杀他的凶手
Bullshit! You never caught his shooter!
我的人♥民♥不需要命令
My people don't need orders!
他们会在合适的地方 跟踪你们的家人
They're still in place, stalking your families!
我能阻止他们 但只要你们别拿我作交换
I can stop them, but only if you don't exchange me.
他是一个有前科的骗子
He's an on-the-record serial fabricator.
他为了保命什么都敢说
He'd say anything to save his own skin.
奥提兹 我们该相信你说的话吗
Ortiz; We're supposed to take your word for that?
格雷弗斯 我们需要直升机
Graves, we need birds here.
我们现在得离开这鬼地方了
We need to get the hell out of dodge now.
距离阎王被杀已经过去数周了
It's been weeks since Rip was shot.
元数据里没有信息表明
There's been no blip in the metadata that suggests --
好吧 拿你的家人冒险吧
Yeah. Oh, take a gamble with your families.
住嘴 住嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
自从你们杀死德拉甘后
There's been no calls in or out of Virginia Beach
弗吉尼亚海滩就没了音讯
since you guys killed Dragan.
任何可能会发生的事 都没有发生
Anything else that could've happened, would've happened.
名单上面可是我们的家人
It's our families on the line here.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
联♥系♥联合特种作战司令部 他们也会这么说
Call JSOC. They'll tell you the same thing.
告诉你的人让他们住手 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Tell your people to call it off, you son of a bitch.
让他们住手
Call it off!
让他们住手
Call it off!
让他们住手
Call it off.
行了
All right.
让他们住手 我会亲自带你下山
Call it off, and I'll take you down the hill myself.
先带我下山
Take me down there first.
扯淡
Bullshit.
他在诈我们
He's bluffing.
走 三小时后交换
Let's move out. The handoff is in three hours.
你的家人很安全 奥提兹
Your family is safe, Ortiz.
搞定这件事就好了
Let's just get this done.
晚饭为什么要吃鱼
Why do we have to have fish for dinner?
是周五吃鱼日
It's fish Friday.
我讨厌周五吃鱼日
Ugh, I hate fish Friday.
为什么不能吃汉堡
Why can't we have hamburgers?
鱼怎么你了
What did the fish do to you?
因为很难吃
'Cause it tastes bad.
-安娜贝尔 -怎么了
- Anabel? - Yeah?
你有看到合用车道上的那辆车吗 蓝色的那辆
Did you see that car in the carpool lane? The blue one?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
妈
Mom?
妈 妈
Mom. Mom?
妈 天啊
Mom. Jesus.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
妈
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表