剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
小王子想用安德鲁·霍尔
The Prince wants to trade Andrew Hall
来换一个高价值的圣♥战♥囚犯
for a high-valued Jihadist prisoner.
-是你搞的鬼吗 -是总统的意思
- You behind this? - The President's behind this.
村庄在沿着那个山谷五千米的地方
Village is 5 kilometers up that Valley.
交换地点在那里
Exchange is there.
两人倒下 你现在跟着我了
Two down. You're on me!
撤退
他说王子派他们来这里
Says the Prince sent them here
杀光所有海豹六队和迈克尔
to kill all the SEALs and Michael.
这些山属于小王子的人
Prince's men own these mountains.
投降 你把小王子给我
Surrender. You give me the Prince,
我会把他的国度给你
and I'll give you his kingdom.
迈克尔·纳斯里 你放走的那个线人吗
Michael Nasry, the asset you let go?
放走纳斯里是我们救回霍尔最大的机会
Letting Nasry go was our best shot at getting Hall back.
他也许会成为我们最有价值的线人
He could end up being our highest-placed asset.
你的许可被撤销了
Your clearance has been revoked.
真是胡扯
That is complete bullshit.
我在你车上储物箱里发现了这个
I found it in the glove compartment of your car.
谁给你的 该死的 是谁给你的
Who gave it to you? Goddamn it, who gave it to you?!
你的大脑受到了严重损伤
You have a serious brain injury.
你必须避免任何可能导致
You really have to avoid any activity
头部损伤的活动
that could lead to another head injury.
有几人想见你
是俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的人
他们是来杀我们的
They're here to kill us.
我们得立刻走
We need to leave. Now.
我了个去
Holy shit.
好 我们重来一次
Right. Let's reset, go again.
考尔德
Caulder.
-你还好吗 -好得很
- You good? - I'm golden.
好的
Okay.
我不喜欢别人闯进我的车 奥布里
I don't appreciate my car being broken into, Aubrey.
你有一分钟时间
You have one minute.
天哪
Jesus.
我警告过你不要联♥系♥他
I warned you not to contact him.
是他联♥系♥我的 就像我说的一样
He pinged me like I said he would.
可能是俄联安局的圈套
Could be an FSB dangle.
你要这么告诉总统吗
You gonna tell the President that?
错过我们唯一一次解救他朋友的机会吗
Pass up our once chance to rescue his friend?
-你想要什么 -除了官复原职
- What do you want? - Besides my job back?
不再有任何谋杀的起诉
No more bullshit murder charges.
-我来联♥系♥线人 -绝对不可能
- I run the asset. - Out of the question.
我不是在和你商量
I'm not negotiating.
纳斯里不会跟任何人联♥系♥ 除了我
Nasry won't talk to anyone else. I run him.
我还想要一封总统亲自写的
And I want a lethal finding in writing from the President
同意暗♥杀♥小王子的任命书
authorizing the assassination of the Prince.
我会把视频转给实验室
I'll forward the text to the lab.
让他们根据视频中的湿度和温度
Have them nail down the location from the humidity
定位精确的地址
and temp recorded in the pixels.
让大伙儿走吧
告诉拉姆赞使用一次性手♥机♥
我会在一周内和他联♥系♥
那保镖呢
我们需要轻装出行
你和达佐开奔驰
纳斯里呢
我需要他
Him, I need.
至于你 你的麻烦大于价值
But you, you're more trouble than you're worth.
联安局已经知道了你安全屋的位置
FSB has your safe houses pegged.
但他们不知道我的人脉关系
They don't know my network.
相信我
Just trust me.
长官
Sir.
他怎么样了
How'd he do?
-他准备好了 -很好
- He is ready. - Outstanding.
-D组集♥合♥ -考尔德
- Delta, gather 'round. - Caulder.
刚刚接到命令
Word just came in from higher.
我们要再次营救安德鲁·霍尔
We're on the hook for another shot at Andrew Hall.
-纳斯里 -是的 他联♥系♥了中情局
- Nasry? - Yeah, he contacted the CIA.
-门都没有 -克莱因是对的
- Hell just froze over. - Cline was right.
不用说 长官 我们要拿下这一场
Goes without saying, sir, but we want this one.
-我们要纳斯里 -我无法保证
- We want Nasry. - No promises,
但如果我能办到的话 相信我 我会的
but if I can make it happen, believe me, I will.
一旦有其他政♥府♥部门插♥进♥来我就通知你们
As soon as the OGAs chime in, I'll let you know, all right?
严于律己 不许喝酒
Short leashes, no drinkin',
自己家里那些屁事都处理好
all that shit with your home lives, do it.
兄弟
Yo, dude.
还记得你在波斯尼亚中弹那次吗
Remember Bosnia when you got shot?
你要是有什么想说的 那就说吧
You got something to say, say it.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
那帮家伙忠心耿耿
The guys -- they're loyal.
他们只看到自己想看到的事情
They see what they wanna see.
可我不同 我能把事情看得很透彻
But me, I see things clearly.
-你看见了什么 -一个自私的蠢货
- What do you see? - A selfish prick
十分迫切地想要归队
so desperate to get back on this team,
你会害死我们的
you're willing to risk all our lives.
瓦尔哈拉殿堂
仅限一人
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
佛爷
Hey, Buddha.
你究竟为什么要给我老婆一把枪
What the hell were you thinking giving my wife a gun?
什么
What?
她很有可能打中自己或者孩子们 你个混♥蛋♥
She could've shot herself or the kids, you asshole.
你指望我怎么做呢
What'd you expect me to do, huh?
她吓坏了 我做了个决定
She was terrified. I made a call.
那是我的家庭 该由我来决定 你懂吗
It's my family, it's my call. Do you understand?
你懂吗
Do you understand?!
你想揍我 那就动手吧
You wanna hit me, hit me.
我懂 佛爷
I understand, Buddha.
欢迎归队
Welcome back to the team.
车♥臣♥
达格斯坦边境
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
想活命就闭上嘴
If you wanna live, you'll shut your mouth.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局袭击了那幢房♥子
FSB raided the house.
他们还袭击了那个仓库 抢走了我的飞机
They raided the warehouse, too, seized my plane.
他们在与美国人合作
They're cooperating with the Americans.
坐船去萨姆松 我有几个朋友在土耳其
Take a ferry to Samsun. I have friends in Turkey.
他们也有
So do they.
往东走
往东走的话要带上一些人手
You're gonna go east with just a handful of guys.
我不相信你 也不相信你的朋友们
I don't trust you. I don't trust your friends.
去阿塞拜疆
阿塞拜疆到处都是美国♥军♥事顾问
Azerbaijan is filled with American military advisors.
我在东北部一个叫伊提塔拉的村子长大
I grew up in the village in the northeast called Ititala.
离美国人的雇佣兵们很远
Far away from Uncle Sam's mercenaries.
那里有一座古老的铜矿
There's an old copper mine there
是我父亲和我爷爷开采的
worked by my father and my father's father.
我们在那里重新部署
We'll regroup there.
和你♥爸♥爸说说旅行团队的事吧
Why don't you tell your dad about the team?
爸爸 我成功加入旅行团队了
Dad, I made the traveling team.
干得好 干得漂亮 小鬼
Good job. Good job, kid.
我们还在这呢
Hi, hello, we're here.
是啊
Yeah.
安娜贝尔 不如你去隔壁
Anabel, why don't you go next door
给你弟弟买♥♥个汉堡
and get your brother a burger?
-他的鱼都没吃 -好
- He's not eating his fish. - Yes.
走吧
Come on.
想什么呢 你的思绪没在这
Where are you? 'Cause you're not here.
我在密切关注我跟你说的那件事
Keeping tabs on this thing I told you about.
追踪杀阎王的凶手
Going after Rip's killer.
很好 宝贝
That's good, baby.
听着
Listen, it's...
也是我的错
It's my fault, too.
我还有枪 还有我无端的恐惧
Me and the gun, my stupid fears.
是他让我们认识的 阎王
He introduced us. Rip.
你还记得那晚吗
Do you remember that night?
当然
Yeah.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表