剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
They killed Timur, killed his detail.
但你早就知道了 是不是
But you know this, don't you?
那些异教♥徒♥ 他们来到波斯尼亚
The infidels, they came to the field in Bosnia,
在那里 我的家人 我的儿子
where my family -- my son --
被基♥督♥教♥徒♥谋杀了
was executed by Christian murderers.
他们去了只有我最亲信的
They came to the field that only
助手才去过的地方
my most trusted associates have been to...
正是你向我宣誓效忠的地方
...where you pledged your loyalty to me.
他们怎么知道的
How did they know?
他们怎么知道的
How did they know?!
你指使穆塔基让博科圣地组织杀了我
You ordered Muttaqi to have Boko Haram kill me.
两天前你还派那些外行来
You tried to kill me two days ago
试图击退海豹六队来杀我
with those amateurs you sent against the SEALs.
你知道我为何打拳击吗
Do you know why I box?
不是因为暴♥力♥或政♥治♥
It isn't about violence or politics.
而是艺术 拳击有它的含义
It is an art. It has meaning.
这就跟操女人一样亲密
And it is as intimate as fucking a woman.
为了击出有效的一拳
To land a meaningful blow,
你必须站得足够近 然后出拳
you must stand close enough to be hit.
在你杀我之前
Before you kill me,
你应该知道中情局希望我取得你的信任
you should know the CIA wants me to infiltrate you.
他们想让我做内奸
They want me to be their mole.
我打赌你肯定告诉了他们
And I bet you they gave you the name
我手下的名字 在他们中内奸
of someone in my organization, someone on their payroll.
并证明你的忠诚 不管他们称作是什么
And to prove your bona fides, or whatever they call it,
现在你会给我那个名字 来获得我的信任
you'll tell me that name, to gain my trust, huh?
贾维德·奥斯曼 你的巴基斯坦通讯员
Javed Osmani, your Pakistani courier.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
-我还是不相信你 -好吧 但她信
- But I still don't trust you. - Okay, but she does.
通过我向她输送假情报
So feed her false intel through me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局会很高兴的
The FSB would love that.
达佐 弗约多 带上迈克尔
Dazur, Fyodor, take Michael.
把他和安德鲁·霍尔关在一起
Put him with Andrew Hall.
你是谁
Who are you?
真是一团糟
Well, that was some shitshow.
总统介入的时候总是一团糟
Always is when the President gets personally involved.
是的长官 我对这件事的理解是
Yes, Sir. Here's my take on how this went down.
你们遇到了突袭
You were unexpectedly attacked.
你保护了目标人物和你的队员
You defended your HVI and your team.
然后中情局特工突发奇想
Then your CIA officer big-footed you,
自做主让把纳斯里放走了
let Nasry go, on her own.
对不对
Is that right?
-没错 -是的 长官
- That is correct. - Yes, Sir.
你根据情况作出了最佳决策 对吗
You made the best call you could, given the circumstances, right?
-是的 -是吧
- That's right. - Right?
这件事情严重了 伙计们
This is going way upstairs, boys.
我会支持你们的
I'm gonna have your back.
还有什么事是我需要知道的吗
So is there anything else I should be aware of?
没了 长官
No, Sir.
没了 长官
No, Sir.
-那好吧 -谢谢 长官
- Okay, then. - Thank you, Sir.
我还是觉得你这个决定是错的
I still think you made the wrong call.
那你自己组队 自己做决定
You get your own team, and you make your own calls.
大熊
Bear.
你放纳斯里走了吗
You let Nasry go?
是的 亚历克斯 我们放纳斯里走了
Yes, Alex, we let Nasry go.
他和上层人物达成了协议
He cut a deal that's above our pay grade, okay?
太扯了 我们这么辛苦把阎王救回来
That's insane. After everything we did to bring Rip home,
而杀他的凶手就这样一走了之
and his killer just walks, just like that?
是谁做的决定
Hey, who the hell made the call?
你觉得是谁做的决定 亚历克斯
Who do you think made the call, Alex?
该死 他有一周时间交出王子
Son of a bitch. He's got a week to give us The Prince.
如果他做不到 他就死定了
If he doesn't, he's dead.
我在乍得的时候就该杀了他
I should've killed him in Chad.
我每次看到那个人♥渣♥ 我就会想起阎王
Every time I saw that shitbird, I thought of Rip,
我想朝着他的脸来一梭子弹
and I wanted to empty a magazine into his face.
好吗
Okay?
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉我不在
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
我见到了莉娜
I saw Lena.
在哪
Where?
外面浪
Out.
她一个人吗
Was she alone?
随便吧
You know what?
我才不想知道
I don't wanna know.
你的手怎么样了
How's the hand?
很好 因为我是个奇迹 我们都知道
Great, 'cause I'm a miracle, and we already knew that.
你没事吧
You all right?
我需要你归队
I need you back on the team.
你能不能快点康复 整装待发
So can you clear medical and be good to go?
大熊 你能清除医疗记录归队出战吗
Bear -- Can you clear medical and be good to go?
可以
I'll be good to go.
好
All right.
爱尔兰补充数据
Irish Supplemental Data.
约翰要我打这个电♥话♥
John said to call.
他的电♥话♥是多少
What's his number?
020-980-3281.
-吉娜吗 -是的
- Gina? -Yes.
我们共同的朋友说过你会打来
Our mutual friend said you'd call.
我会给你这个号♥码回电 是一次性手♥机♥吗
I'm gonna call you back at this number. It's a burner phone?
是的
Yes.
-有什么需要 -我要电♥话♥记录
- What can we do for ya? - I need phone records
波斯尼亚 塞尔维亚 格鲁吉亚
Bosnia, Serbia, Georgia,
还有阿塞拜疆的一部固话
and a landline in Azerbaijan.
-从现在往前多久 -六个月
- How far back? - Six months.
每部电♥话♥每个月两千块
$2,000 per month, per phone.
那要五万
That's $50,000.
欧元 总统选举后美元汇率下滑了
Euros. The dollar's slipped since the Presidential election.
需要我挂断吗
Should I hang up?
反正我这笔退休金也没有别的花处了
I've got nothing else to do with my retirement money.
把号♥码短♥信♥给我
Text the numbers.
顺利吗
How'd it go?
我在你车上储物箱里发现了这个
I found it in the glove compartment of your car.
我把子弹拿出来了
I took the magazine out.
哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
你知道这枪膛里可能还有一发子弹吧
You know there could still be a round in the chamber, right?
里面还有子弹吗 杰克
Is there a round in the chamber, Jackie?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
你们这些人就是这样丧命的
This is what gets people like you killed.
这会杀死我们的孩子 这种事时有发生
This is what kills our kids. And it happens all the time.
这把枪大概600块 我知道不是你买♥♥的
This piece is around 600 bucks, and I know you didn't buy it.
是谁给你的
So who gave it to you?
对不起 里奇
I'm sorry, Ricky.
我很怕
I was scared.
你不在家 我心里很慌
You weren't here. I panicked.
我去把它丢了
I'll get it out of the house.
谁给你的
Who gave it you?
-该死的 是谁给你的 -亚历克斯
- Goddamn it, who gave it to you?! - Alex.
考尔德
Caulder.
对不起
I'm sorry.
说话啊
Say something.
克莱因
Cline.
两部波斯尼亚手♥机♥没问题
The two Bosnian phones were clean.
另外的一部巴库的手♥机♥号♥和手♥机♥
The other cell number and phone in Baku
给车♥臣♥格罗兹尼一家咖啡馆打了几十个电♥话♥
made dozens of calls to Chechnya, to a cafe in Grozny.
在哪 店名是什么
Where? Do you have a name?
吉娜 我建议你放手
Gina, I'd advise you to let this go.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
我听说你的家庭
I hear you're no longer welcome in your...
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表