剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
Look, that was great work by all of you.
好吧 你们所有人
Okay, all of you.
回家去 去看下自己的亲人
Go home, see your families,
准备好进行下次任务
get ready for this next deployment.
指挥部见
See you guys at the Command.
好吗
All right?
-靓仔 -放心 朋友
- Pretty Boy. - Easy, Amigo.
你的手肯定没事的
I'm sure your hands are safe.
好好的
Be good.
又有任务
You deploying?
只是个训练行动
Just a... just a training op.
这次是什么鬼事
What shithole this time, man?
波兰 对 是乌克兰
Poland. Yeah, it's Ukraine.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是新出现的威胁 所以...
Russia is the new threat horizon, so...
欧洲 要命了
Europe. Damn, man.
很快你就能归队了
Hey, you will be taking us out on point before you know it.
好了 那双手看起来没事
Okay, that hand looks good.
知道吗
All right?
照顾好他 好吗
Hey, you take care of him, all right?
他所有人都会照顾 就是不会照顾自己
He knows how to take care of everyone but himself.
-当然 -好吧
- Absolutely. - Okay.
那是他强有力的手
That's his strong hand.
我知道那是双禅宗大♥师♥的手
I know those Zen warrior types, man.
-他要担心的可不是他的手 -你怎么知道
- Hand's the least of his problems. - How do you figure?
我养了只狗
Yo, I had this dog growing up.
非常凶
Mean as shit.
所有社区里的小孩 都怕它
Every kid in the neighborhood, scared of this dog.
有天 来了一群猫
And one day, this gang of cats rolls up.
差不多有十只 狠揍了它一顿
Like, 10 of 'em. Kick...his...ass.
伤势很重 我只能带它去兽医那缝合
I had to take him to the vet to get stitched up.
它身上满是抓痕
It was, like, a thousand stitches.
花了我不少钱 那个混♥蛋♥
Cost me a fortune, that piece of shit.
但之后
But afterwards,
它的伤好了后
when he was all healed up,
完全没事了
good as new.
这里却不行了
Not up here.
-你说什么呢 -得了吧
- The hell you talking about? - Come on, man.
他可是考尔德 他会回来的
It's Caulder. He'll be back.
我换了锁
I had the locks changed.
为什么
Why?
新搬来的人换锁很正常
It's normal when you move.
大家都会这样做 知道吗
Everyone does it, you know?
天知道之前是什么人住在这
God knows who lived here before us.
他可能配过这扇门的钥匙
He probably made copies of his keys
然后给自己的朋友人手一把
and then he handed them out all to his friends.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Makes sense.
有那么几分道理
Sort of.
知道吗 你觉得安娜贝尔是不是在抽大♥麻♥
You know what? Do you think Anabel might be smoking pot?
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为
Because...
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
该死
Shit.
注意用语
Hey! Language.
-刚刚还在的 -好了 冷静
- I just had it! - Okay, well, calm down.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
安娜贝尔
Anabel.
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
Are you smoking pot?
-什么 -最好别这样
- What? - You better not be.
我恨你们两个
I hate you both.
怎么...
What's...
你被禁足了
You are so grounded!
林克霍恩高中
我老婆在那
Uh, my wife's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
马提尼
Martini?
你什么时候开始喝马提尼的
When'd you start drinking martinis?
和当蕾丝一样
Straight up with a twist.
我该尝试点新东西了
I thought I'd try something new.
这是什么
What's this?
没什么
Nothing.
拜托 这到底是什么
Come on. What -- what -- what is this?
我刚下美术课
I just came out of an art class.
美术课
Art class?
这是我一直都想干的事
It's something I always wanted to do.
不 我...我指的是
No, I'm -- No, I mean, these...
我的意思是 这些画都可以摆在画廊里了
You know, I mean, these could be in an art gallery.
这些画真的画得很棒
I-I'm, like, this stuff's seriously amazing. Like...
我小时候在夏令营上过这些课
I took a class at summer camp when I was a kid,
我的天啊 我真的太喜欢了
and, oh, my God, I loved it.
所以...
Hey, so...
我
I-I...
我那天晚上确实打了电♥话♥给你
I-I did call you the other night,
那时候已经很晚了
and it was -- it was late.
你不在那
And you weren't there.
和我说说 可以吗 我只是...
Talk to me, all right? I just...Oh, I --
我只是想知道你在想些什么 好吗
I just -- I-I wanna know what's going on in your head, okay?
我只是...
I just...
现在你懂我的感受了
Now you know how I feel.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧 我得给你看点东西
Come on. I need to show you something.
你有认出这些人吗
Do you recognize these faces?
随便一个
Anyone?
没有 他们是谁
No. Who are they?
普♥京♥身边的能手 再看一遍 有认出谁吗
Putin's finest. Look again. Anyone?
对他有点印象
Maybe him.
慢着
Wait!
他为国税局工作 迈克尔
He works for the IRS, Michael.
听着 那次我快见去见小王子了
Look, I-I was about to meet The Prince.
我没太留意俄♥罗♥斯♥的人
I wasn't paying much attention to the Russians.
给我详细说说你与史松尼见面的那天
Tell me about that day, the day you met Shishoni.
我的王子
My Prince.
迈克尔·纳斯里 美国人
Michael Nasry, the American.
知道你为什么在这吗
Do you know why you're here?
穆塔基一直说起你
Muttaqi keeps talking about you.
迈克尔这儿
Michael this.
迈克尔那儿的
Michael that.
这个美国人
This...American.
他在阿富汗白白浪费了自己的天赋
His talents wasted in Afghanistan.
他那么聪明 那么热血 天资聪颖
He's so intelligent, so devoted, so talented.
他很有想法 很多好点子
He has ideas, good ideas.
他可以为我们的事业所用
He would be a great asset to the cause.
他说得没错
Well...he's right.
是吗
Is he?
美国人什么时候开始不会背叛
Since when has an American not betrayed
信任他们的人了
those who've trusted him?
你是个有用之才 对吧
You're an asset, yes?
但是对谁来说
But for whom?
中情局
The CIA?
美国人杀了我弟弟
The Americans killed my brother.
你软弱 又有毒瘾
You're weak and a drug addict.
真♥主♥安♥拉♥希望他可以减轻你的负担
人类本就软弱
我应该现在就杀了你
I should kill you where you stand.
我应该把你也杀了
Maybe I should kill you, too,
是你带这个人进入我们的内部集团
for bringing this adjnabi into our inner circle.
让安♥拉♥来决定谁更有价值吧
Let Allah decide who is worthy.
贾马尔
Jamal.
阿尔敏
Armin!
你怎么会来这儿
What are you doing here?
有点空闲时间
Had some downtime.
你不是应该在外面射杀圣♥战♥分子吗
Shouldn't you be out shootin' some dirty Jihadists? Hmm?
可千万别把伊♥斯♥兰♥教法
No, heaven forbid they bring Sharia law
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表