剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
Anybody home?
我奶奶很早就睡觉了
My grandma goes to bed early.
我有钥匙
I have a key.
谢谢你载我 奥提兹先生
Thank you for the ride, Mr. Ortiz.
没什么
Sure, no problem.
如果你想的话 你可以叫我里奇
You can call me Ricky, if you want.
迈克尔的电♥话♥
打给玛丽萨
时间到 迈克尔
Time's up, Michael.
你属于真♥主♥ 你要回到真♥主♥那里去
是他说的那个女人
有电♥话♥找你
You have a phone call.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 玛丽萨 迈克尔
It's me, Marissa. Michael.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
他们告诉你我为你做了什么吗
Did they tell you what I did for you?
我非常为你骄傲
I'm very proud of you.
但是我们还有更大更重要的事要完成
But we have much bigger things to accomplish.
-你还在位吗 -是的
- Are you still in place? - Yes.
但是迈克尔 为什么我就再也没有收到你的消息呢
But, Michael, what if I don't hear from you again?
我不能像这样一样孤单一人了
I can't take being alone like that.
我在这 我保证 你是我的母狮
I'm here for you, I promise. You're my lioness.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我想让你相信我
I want you to trust me.
我相信
I do.
我们要杀了他们 玛丽萨 所有人
We're gonna kill them, Marissa. All of them.
吉娜·克莱因 请留言
Gina Cline. Leave a message.
我要你... 我要你告诉我
Hey, I-I need you to -- I need you to tell me
有没有联♥系♥上纳斯里
if -- if Nasry's been contacted.
我要你告诉我他是否照他所说去做了
I-I need you to tell me if he did what he said he'd do,
因为这是你欠我的
because you owe me that. Okay?
我记得你
I remember you.
我等了你一整晚 结果你压根就没出现
I waited around all night for you, and you never showed.
我现在来了
Well, I'm here now.
你杀了什么后就会感觉好点的
You'll feel better when you kill something.
你要穿过这片黑暗 兄弟
You just ride that darkness, my man.
这才是你
It's who you are.
你该吃东西
You should eat.
有几人想见你
是俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的人
你好啊 谭梅林
立刻出来
你一定就是迈克尔·纳斯里吧
You must be the great Michael Nasry.
我们的客人怎么样
How is our guest?
不舒服 但是还没死
He's uncomfortable, but alive.
把他带来见我
Bring him to me.
他在一个离这几个小时路程的村子里
He's in a village several hours away.
安全起见 那是你教我的
Operational security. You taught me that.
带他来
Send for him.
我们等着
We'll wait.
你是来杀我们的吗
You're here to kill us.
你之所以还活着
The only reason you're still alive
是因为你的这位王子不称职
is because your Prince here is incompetent.
-霍尔是我的挡箭牌 -现在不是了
- Hall's my card to play. - Mnh. No longer.
为了两国总统间的和解
He will be returned to the United States as a peace offering,
他将会回到美国
one president to another.
以什么作为交换
In exchange for what?
信誉 信任
Credit, trust...
这两样你都已经扫地了
both of which you've lost.
立刻带他来
Send for him now.
他在这里
He's here.
别听信异教♥徒♥的话
Don't listen to the infidel.
我带你去见他
I'll take you to him.
和他一起去
迈克尔
Michael...
我会杀了你的 叛徒
I will kill you, you traitor.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
不不不 等一下 等一下
No, no, no, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你在干什么 -闭嘴
- What the hell was that? - Shut up.
霍尔呢
Where's Hall?
我们得立刻走
We need to leave. Now.
无来电显示
要求更多
我了个去
Holy shit.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表