剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
但我不用这么做 对吗
But I don't have to, do I?
V11正在待命等待坐标
Voodoo 1-1 is standing by for coordinates.
我们将在20分钟后降落
We are bingo in 20 mikes.
我们需要那个数字
We need that mark.
收到 V11 下线
Roger, Voodoo 1-1. Break.
戈尔夫·查理 找出坐标了吗
Golf Charlie, how's the mark comin'?
-再给我一点时间 -不行
- Give me another second. - Negative.
我们的战机燃料不足 情报不足以行动
We got birds low on gas and unactionable intel.
我要取消行动 通知突击队
I'm calling it off. Notify the assault team.
识别目标建筑 马上传送坐标
Target building identified. Sending coordinates now.
目标坐标
取消刚才的命令 告诉他们开始攻击
Belay my last order. Tell 'em to commence assault.
我们为爱所做的事情 对吗
The things we do for love, huh?
这里是E1
This Echo 1.
我们向多名敌对分子进攻
We are engaging multiple hostile elements.
未发现目标人物
No visual on the HVI.
我们将转移至二级着陆区
We are breaking contact and moving
通话结束
to the secondary LZ.
该死 他逃走了
Shit. He's running.
我要另一个小组 否则德拉甘就会逃走
I need another team or Dragan is gone.
长官 把其他的战机交给我
Sir, give me the other birds.
我们能追到他
We can chase him down.
封锁线部队在哪里 他们能追击吗
Where's the cordon force? Can they pursue?
不确定 长官
Unsure, sir.
似乎他们的备选路线偏离了目标
Looks like they have an alternate route off target.
马上派出另一队人
Send in another team now!
派我们去 长官
Cut us loose, sir.
派我们去
Cut us loose.
1战队 振作起来 好吗
1-Troop, just lift these boys up, all right?
他们准备好作战了
They're primed for a fight.
我们会让他们付出血的代价的
You know we're gonna make 'em bleed,
但首先我们要抓到目标
but we get our guy.
-收到 -你听到我说的了吗
- Copy. - All right, you hear me?
-小灰 -收到
- Fish? - Roger that.
这是为了阎王 奥提兹
This is for Rip! Ortiz?
我们要抓到目标
We get our guy.
距目标一分钟路程
One minute to targets.
我是戈尔夫·查理
This is Golf Charlie.
目标是黑色和银色的SUV
The targets are a black and silver SUV.
收到 戈尔夫·查理 B21盯着他了
Roger that, Golf Charlie. Bobcat 2-1 has eyes on him.
30秒
30 seconds!
30秒
30 seconds!
-30秒 -30秒
- 30 seconds! - 30 seconds!
呼叫V01 B21要行动了...
Vox 0-1, Bobcats 2-1 commencing... ?
逼停他们
Stop 'em here.
B21 鸣枪示警
Bobcat 2-1, warning shots away.
收到 21 从左侧进攻 侧面攻击他们
Roger, 2-1, fighting left and flanking them.
我可以射中发动机组
I got a shot on the engine block.
不行 不行 不要把局势升级
Negative, negative. Do not escalate.
不要把局势升级
Do not escalate!
-收到 -我要德拉甘活着
- Roger that. - I need Dragan alive.
听到了吗 我要他活着
Do you copy? I need him alive.
把她踢出我的频道
Get her off my net.
让那孩子闭嘴
Shut that kid up.
-干掉司机 -收到
- Take out the drivers. - Roger that.
把我们放下去
Put us down.
目标现在不动了
Targets are stationary at this time.
21押后
2-1 on final.
小心
Watch it.
21受到道路车辆的
2-1 is taking small arms fire
-小型武器射击 -卧倒 快
- from road vehicle. - Hit the deck! Go!
小灰 干掉他
Fish, take him out!
B21 紧急降落
Bobcat 2-1, making an emergency landing.
抓住
Hold on!
大声喊出来
Call out!
慢慢推进 慢慢推进
Hold line! Hold line!
小灰 你看到几个目标
Fish, how many targets you got?
前面两个 领头车后面也许更多
Two up front, maybe more in back on lead vehicle.
但是我毛也看不见
But I can't see shit.
监视动向
Watch for movement.
稳住 佛爷 别急 兄弟
Steady, Buddha. Easy, dude.
右边 快
Turn right. Get right.
枪
Gun.
-是德拉甘吗 -不是
- Is that Dragan? - Negative.
-这些也不是 -向领头车推进
- These guys either. - Pushing to lead vehicle.
看起来在领头车里有三到四个
Looks like three to four packed inside lead vehicle.
待命
Stand by.
有动静了
I've got movement!
得行动了
Gotta move.
D2 回到我们的位置
Delta 2, come back to our position.
-等一下 -回来
- Hang tight. - Come back to us!
我没子弹了
I don't have the shot!
现在撤退
Clear out now!
我上
I'm in!
是德拉甘
That's Dragan!
我看着目标 他在朝北逃窜 追
I've got eyes on target. He's egressing north. Moving!
目标正移♥动♥到树林边缘
Principle's moving to the tree line.
不 别追 快站住
Negative. Do not pursue the squirter. Stand fast
-趴在地上 -考尔德 趴下
- On the ground! - Caulder, Get down!
-快站住 -趴在地上
- Stand fast! - On the ground!
带我们过去
Take us out.
转过身来
Turn around!
趴在地上 看着我 王八蛋
On the ground! Look at me, asshole!
你看到什么了 小灰
What do you see, Fish?
-你看到什么了 小灰 -没看到武器
- What do you see, Fish? - I don't see a weapon.
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
考尔德
Caulder!
考尔德
Hey, Caulder.
你没事吧
You okay?
蠢货
Stupid.
你个蠢货 傻蛋 混球
You stupid, dumbass pendejo.
混球 在墨西哥是"上帝"的意思 对吗
Pendejo. That means "God among men" in Mexican, right?
-他没事吧 -没事
- Is he okay? -Yeah, he's fine.
那脑袋
With that head.
谁是指挥官
Who's in command here?
-我知道你 -是你吗
- I know you. - Is it you?
大熊
Bear.
德拉甘在哪
Where's Dragan?
女士 我不知道你以为自己在这干什么
Lady, I don't know what you think you're doing,
但你现在得远离我的目标
but you need to get the hell off my target right now, okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Fine.
你怎么还在这
Are you still here?
这是我的行动 你们是我的枪手
This is my op. You're my shooters.
我的人呢
Where's my guy?
好吧
Okay.
你的人在 这里 护堤上
Your guy's, uh, up here, on the berm,
地上全是他的碎片
here some pieces of him all over the floor.
你自己慢慢找吧
You just help yourself to him, okay?
你难道不捡一块 挂在壁炉架上
You don't wanna pick out a piece, put it on your mantel?
我找到了密♥码♥本
Hey, I got some sort of code book here.
特雷弗 给我看看
Trevor, let me see it.
你一定来自天堂 你是我的天使
Whoa! You must be from heaven. You're my kinda angel.
这里没你的事了 兄弟
We're done here, bro.
你可以走了
You can go now.
我要个清理队 法医
I need a cleanup crew, forensics.
打了场血仗
It's a blood bath.
我来处理那个姑娘和婴儿
I'll take care of the girl and the baby.
事情不应该发展成这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
你简直是怪物
What kind of a monster are you?
我明白你的感受
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表