剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
I hope your guy's doing okay.
我不上飞机 大熊
I'm not getting on in plane, Bear.
大熊 就是个擦伤 没什么的
Bear, it is a scratch, man. It's nothing.
不要 不要又来一遍
No, not again.
我告诉你有一队人
Look, I told you there's a team of people
在兰德斯吐尔等你
waiting for you in Landstuhl.
不上是不可能的 想都别想
That's not gonna happen. Drop it.
好吗
Okay?
-你反应过度了 -是 好吧 是
- You're overreacting. - Yeah, well, that's -- Yeah.
我想让除了特雷弗以外的人
Look, I would like somebody other than Trevor
看一看你的胳膊
to take a look at your arm.
好吗
All right?
好了 当你到家的时候我们会等着他的
Okay, we're gonna be waitin' for him when you get home.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all good.
好吗 你可以的
All right? You got this.
你说你的情报很可靠
You said your intel was reliable.
这他妈已经两次了
This is the second goddamn time.
有人骗了我
Somebody lied to me.
手♥机♥里装那破玩意会让你被解雇的 兄弟
Yo, having that shit on your phone will get you bounced, bro.
好像我是唯一一个似的
Oh, like I'm the only one?
我看到了 兄弟 你喜欢这破玩意
I saw you, dude. You like this shit.
我们都喜欢 兄弟 你只是得承认
We all do, man. You just gotta own it.
他们在仓库被伏击了
美国人肯定从这里跟着他们
和我们关系密切的人背叛了你
迈克尔·纳斯里
迈克尔死在乍得了
似乎并没有
他很难杀的
像我一样
那我们怎么做
首先 我们悼念死者
"我寻求避难..."
"I seek refuge..."
弗吉尼亚爆♥炸♥性新闻
嫌疑人被谋杀 怀疑是仇恨犯罪
呼叫迈克尔
"...折磨的困难"
"...and the difficulty of affliction..."
约克镇射击场
室内♥射♥击
"...困难的负担"
"...from the burden of hardship..."
"...邪恶的判决"
"...from evil judgment..."
"...我的敌人恶意的欢庆"
"...and from my enemy's malicious rejoicing."
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表