剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
You could've escaped at any time. Why didn't you?
你随时都可以逃跑的 你为什么不跑
I just-- I wanna figure out what's happening to me.
我想弄清楚我的身世
And if I go back to the Fright Zone, then I'll never know.
如果我回恐怖区 就查不出来了
I never knew where I came from or who my family was.
我不知道自己是哪里人 家人是谁
Shadow Weaver said it didn't matter who I was before,
暗影编织者说我的身世无所谓
that I was nothing before Hordak took me in.
霍达克收留我之前 我啥也不是
There's always been a part of me
我总感觉
that I just don't know anything about.
我没有完全了解自己
And all of this, it feels familiar somehow.
我对这一切好像很熟悉
I don't know how else to explain it.
我不知道怎么解释
Glimmer's mom knows more about First Ones' tech than anyone.
格丽玛的妈妈最了解先祖的科技
She'll know what's going on with you and the sword for sure.
她肯定知道你和宝剑的事
So, if you want your questions answered, stick with us?
如果你想寻找答案 就跟我们走吧
Let's go. There should be a village a few miles from here.
走吧 几里外有个村子
They'll be able to give us a ride back to Bright Moon.
他们能送我们回明月城
We've wasted too much time already.
我们浪费太多时间了
For the last time, where is Adora?
我问你最后一遍 阿多拉在哪
For the last time. I don't know. You think I keep her on a leash?
我最后说一遍 不知道 我还给她拴根绳吗
I know you're lying. You two are close.
我知道你在说谎 你俩很亲密
She would never depart without telling you.
她走前肯定会告诉你的
Then I guess she let us both down.
那她让咱俩都失望了
Have it your way.
随你怎么嘴硬
I already know where she is.
我已经知道她在哪里了
We've been tracking her.
我们一直在盯着她
Uh, then why did you ask me?
那你为什么要问我
Because you are going to bring her back.
因为你要把她带回来
I don't think so.
我可不觉得
Your insolence will not protect her.
你的这种态度对她可没有帮助
You will do as I ask.
你要照我说的做
Oh, yeah? Or what?
是吗 不然呢
Or you will suffer the consequences in her place.
不然你就要代替她接受惩罚
Okay, the jacket comes off. What, why?
好吧 脱掉衣服 什么 为什么
Because if the villagers see a Horde soldier, they'll freak out.
因为村民们看到霍德士兵会吓坏的
So, we gotta fix... all this.
所以我们得解决...这一切
I feel ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
That's because you need something to tie it all together.
因为你需要东西来衬托这一切
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
The point is, you don't look like a Horde soldier anymore.
重点是 你现在看上去不像一名霍德士兵了
Just try and keep a low profile. We'll be in and out.
低调点 我们只是经过
What is this? It's a festival. You know, like a big party.
这是什么 这是个节日 大派对
You don't have parties in the Fright Zone?
你们恐怖区没有派对吗
Oh, right, parties.
对 派对
I mean, yeah, pfft, of course. I, uh-- I don't know what that is.
我是说 当然了 我不知道那是什么
Did you even hear what I just said, Bow? In and out!
你没听到我刚说的吗 只是经过
She has never been to a party before, Glimmer.
她从来没有参加过派对 格丽玛
This is serious.
这可是大事
So, seriously? No parties ever?
说真的 从来没参加过派对吗
What do you do on your birthday?
那你生日做什么
No birthdays?!
不过生日
How is your life this sad?
你的人生怎么这么悲惨
What is that?
那是什么
That would be a horse.
那是一匹马
It's majestic.
太壮观了
You wanna go meet it? What? No!
你想去认识它一下吗 什么 不
Come on, it's okay. See, he likes you.
来吧 没事的 看 它喜欢你
This is the best day of my life.
这简直是我一生中最棒的一天
Bow... Come on, I know you like her, too.
鲍尔 拜托 我知道你也喜欢她
What's going on?
怎么了
It's the Horde!
是霍德人
Why are they here? The people of Thaymor aren't a threat to them.
他们为什么会来这 翡莫的人♥民♥对他们没有威胁
Wait, did you say Thaymor? This can't be Thaymor.
等等 你说翡莫 这里不可能是翡莫
Did you know something about this?
你知道些什么吗
No. I mean yes. But there's been a mistake.
不 我是说是的 但肯定是弄错了
Thaymor's supposed to be a heavily fortified rebel fortress,
翡莫应该是一个重兵把守的叛军据点
not a civilian town.
而不是一个镇子
Do you really think that matters to them?
你真的觉得他们觉得这重要吗
I think I can get them to stop.
我觉得我能让他们住手
This is all a big mistake. I just need to talk to them.
这完全弄错了 我要和他们谈谈
Get as many people out as you can and don't let them see you.
尽快疏散人群 别让他们看到你们
I'm sorry.
对不起
Adora!
阿多拉
Stop!
住手
Adora! Catra?
阿多拉 卡特拉
They let me drive a tank. Can you believe it?
他们让我开坦克了 你敢信吗
Catra! I don't understand. Why are you doing here?
卡特拉 我不明白 你来这里干什么
Uh, duh, we came to find you.
我们是来找你的
"Cover for me, Catra. No one will know I'm gone."
"掩护我 卡特拉 没人会发现我不见了"
Seriously, did you just get captured right after you snuck out--?
说真的 你是刚溜出去就被抓了吗
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
Bow!
鲍尔
Look, there's no time. We have to put a stop this.
听着 没时间了 我们要阻止这一切
What? Why? Because this is a civilian town.
什么 为什么 因为这是个城镇
Look around, these aren't insurgents. They're innocent people.
看看周围 他们不是叛军 都是无辜的人
Yeah, sure, innocent people who kidnapped a Horde officer.
当然了 绑♥架♥了霍德军官的无辜人
Come on, let's get you back to the Fright Zone.
拜托 我们送你回恐怖区吧
Shadow Weaver is freaking out.
暗影编织者气坏了
It'd be funny if she weren't such a terrible person.
如果她没有这么可怕的话 肯定很好笑
Catra, no.
卡特拉 不
I can't go back.
我不能回去
Not until the Horde leaves this town alone. You have to help me.
必须要让霍德军离开这镇子 你得帮帮我
What are you saying?
你在说什么
This is wrong.
这是不对的
They've been lying to us, manipulating us.
他们一直在骗我们 操控我们
Hordak, Shadow Weaver, all of them.
霍达克 暗影编织者 所有人
Duh. Did you just figured that out?
你刚知道吗
Manipulation is Shadow Weaver's whole thing.
暗影编织者最大的能耐就是操控
She's been messing with our heads since we were kids.
她从我们小时候起就一直在蛊惑我们
How could you possibly be okay with that?
你怎么能认可这一切
Because it doesn't matter what they do.
因为他们做什么并不重要
The two of us look out for each other.
重要的是我们互相照应
And soon we'll be the ones calling the shots.
很快 我们就能成为能下命令的人
Now, come on, can we go home already?
来吧 我们现在能回家了吗
I'm not going home, Catra. I can't.
我不回家 卡特拉 我不能回去
Not after everything I've seen.
我看过了那么多事
Come with me. You don't have to go back there.
跟我走吧 你不用回到那里去的
We can fix this.
我们可以解决的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You've known these people for, what, a couple hours?
你才认识这些人几个小时
And now you're gonna throw everything away for them?
现在你要为他们抛弃一切
Ugh. What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
But I have to do something. I'm sorry, Catra.
但我需要做些什么 对不起 卡特拉
I think that's all of them.
所有人应该都出来了
Glimmer! Let's go!
格丽玛 我们走
What are we gonna do? There's nothing we can do.
我们要怎么办 我们什么都做不了
You're almost out of arrows. I'm almost out of magic.
你快没有弓箭了 我快没有魔法了
You can't say that. You're Glimmer.
你不能这么说 你是格丽玛
You throw yourself into every fight, mo matter how hopeless.
不管希望有多渺茫 你都会投身战场
Ugh. Every decision I've made in the last days has almost gotten us killed.
我过去几天做的每个决定都差点害死我们
My mom's right, I'm not ready for this yet. No.
我妈妈说得对 我还没有准备好 不
You are not giving up right now.
你现在不能放弃
I'm sorry your mom doesn't see how strong you are,
我很遗憾你妈妈没看出来你有多坚强
but that's her loss.
但那是她的损失
You can do this, Glimmer. And you don't have to do it alone.
你可以的 格丽玛 你也不用独自承担
You're right.
你说得对
We need Adora.
我们需要阿多拉
We do? Didn't she sell us out to the Horde?
真的吗 她不是把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给霍德人了吗
I don't think she did. We need to find her. I think she can help us.
我觉得没有 我们得找到她 我觉得她能帮我们
Just trust me, okay?
相信我 好吗
Okay?
好吗
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表