剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
I can't get anyone to take me seriously either.
也没有人把我当回事
You? But you're a Princess.
你 但你是一名公主
Try being daughter of a inmmortal queen when your powers are sparkles.
试试做一名永恒皇后的女儿 却只有闪闪的能力
Glitter, Glimmer.
闪闪 是格丽玛
we've just met, but I can tell you are a brave and powerful soul.
我们才刚认识 但我能看出你有勇敢强大的灵魂
Anyone who'd underestimate you would live to surly regret it.
小看你的人肯定都会后悔的
Thanks, Sea Hawk. You know what? You still have friends and a crew.
谢了 海鹰 你还是有朋友和船员的
Reporting for duty, captain.
向您报道 船长
Adora?
阿多拉
It's the Horde. What?
是霍德军 什么
Keep us going, both feet. I've got something more important to do.
继续前进 我有更重要的事要做
They're coming right for the gate.
他们冲着大门来了
I just need a little more time. Keep them busy.
我还需要一点时间 拖住他们
Oh, come on.
拜托
You're big.
你快头真大
See you.
再见
Gotcha.
接到你了
Sea Hawk.
海鹰
Bow, are you all right?
鲍尔 你没事吧
That was amazing!
那真是太厉害了
Thank you for noticing, Bow. It was amazing.
谢谢你发现了 鲍尔 刚刚的确很厉害
Nothing's slowing them down. What do we do?
什么都挡不住他们 我们怎么办
I think I have a plan. But no one is allowed to tell my mom about this.
我觉得我有个计划 但是谁都不准告诉我妈妈
Sea Hawk, I need your help.
海鹰 我需要你的帮助
I need you to do what you do best. What?
我需要你做你最擅长的事 什么
Set your ship on fire.
烧你的船
Yes.
好哦
You know, the tiara actually gets stupider the more I look at it.
我越看越觉得这皇冠蠢
Catra, how did you find me?
卡特拉 你怎么找到我的
Did you think it'd be that easy to escape the Horde?
你觉得你能这么轻易逃脱霍德军的追捕吗
I mean I always knew you were kinda dumb, but come on.
我本来就知道你有点蠢 拜托
What's your plan, insult me until I decide to rejoin the Horde?
你想干什么 侮辱我 直到我决定回去吗
I don't think Shadow Weaver is
我觉得暗影编织者
planning to give you much choice, but, yeah, something like that.
不会给你太多选择 不过差不多吧
Check it out. Looks like with you gone, I got your promotion.
你看 看来你走了后 我得到了你的升职机会
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Seems like only yesterday this was the thing
昨天这好像还是你在这世上
you wanted most in the world. And now you're--
最想要的东西 而现在你
Come on, Adora, hasn't this all gone on long enough?
别这样 阿多拉 你还没闹够吗
I told you before, Catra, I'm not going back.
我跟你说过了 卡特拉 我不会回去的
This is what you left me for, dress-up games and a light show?
你就为了这换装游戏和灯光秀而离开了我
And your new best friends are nowhere to be seen.
你新的好朋友现在根本不见人影
When did you get so weak?
你什么时候变得如此弱
Thanks. Yeah, whatever, don't mention it.
谢谢 随便了 别客气
Adventure!
冒险
What the heck?
搞什么
That was cool. I'm over it.
太棒了 我承认
What do you know? You actually fixed it. It's beautiful.
你还真的修好了 太美了
I guess you're gonna be needing a new ship.
看来你需要一艘新的船
I suppose you can have one of mine.
看来可以给你一艘我的船
She's gorgeous. Don't set it on fire.
太美了 别烧掉了
No promises. But, Princess, if I might ask for one more favor.
不敢保证 但是 公主 我能请你再帮个忙吗
You're always ruining it.
你总是这么会扫兴
You should think about join Glimmer's Princess Alliance.
你应该考虑加入格丽玛的公主联盟
She is a brave and strong captain.
她是一名勇敢坚强的船长
With her at the helm, she is sure
有她在 绝对能带领
to lead the Rebellion to victory.
义军走向胜利
Sea Hawk. You even got my name right.
海鹰 你连我名字都拼对了
Okay, I'm in. Really?
好吧 我加入 真的吗
Yeah, the Horde almost destroyed my home.
是的 霍德军几乎摧毁了我的家
I wanna help fight them.
我想帮忙打败他们
Plus, your friend over there can turn into
再说了 你这位朋友
an light 8-foot tall lady with a sword, and I want her on my side.
能变成一个两米多高的持剑怪女 我想和她一边
Yes, huzzah! Yeah! Oh, yes!
太好了 太好了
Wow, okay, calm down. You won't regret this, I promise.
好吧 冷静点 你不会后悔的 我保证
**The Best Friend Squad on the seas*
*海上最好的朋友小队
**We subdued the threat, the threat is eased*
*我们铲除威胁 已经消灭
**We sail the world, come near afaf*
*我们驶向世界 停在岸边
**We're best friends, we are we are*
*我们是最好的朋友 就是我们
**We're best friends, we are we are*
*我们是最好的朋友 就是我们
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表