剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Scorpia, restrain the sorceress.
蝎女 带走这个魔法师
We won't have to worry about her any longer.
我们不用再担心她了
Entrapta, if you would.
恩塔普塔 请吧
All right, everyone, let's get weird.
好了 大家伙 来点奇怪的吧
Look.
看
And then I realized I'm free, but the other horses aren't.
然后我意识到我自♥由♥了 但是其他马没有
So I named myself Swift Wind after the swift winds of revolution
所以我以疾风革命给自己取名叫疾风
and left to go kick down stable doors.
然后踢翻了马厩的门
Freedom, equality and hay for all.
自♥由♥ 平等 和快乐的一切
Do you guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
Get behind me.
到我后面去
What was that about?
那是怎么回事
I feel something.
我感受到了什么
We should run.
我们应该快跑
No. We have to get Adora. Adora, then run.
不 我们得救阿多拉 救阿多拉 再跑
Swift Wind, what is it? A bad thing. Hurry.
疾风 怎么了 坏事 快点
Amazing.
太棒了
The garnet is siphoning energy at a near exponential rate.
黑榴石正在呈指数增长地汲取能量
Yet the output is still building.
输出还在增加
What does that mean? It means things are getting interesting.
那是什么意思 意思是越来越有意思了
Is it just me or is it really cold?
只有我觉得这里真的很冷吗
It's snowing? That's impossible.
下雪了 这不可能
It never snows in the Whispering Woods.
呓语森林从来不会下雪
What's happening? The bad thing.
怎么回事 坏事
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这里
Swift Wind, do you sense Adora?
疾风 你能感应到阿多拉吗
There! She's over there.
那里 她在那里
This would be a great time for my powers to come back.
这时候要是能恢复能力就好了
Wait, wait. I know this. Hang on. I think I can...
等等 我知道 等等 我觉得我能
What is that?
那是什么
Uh... This way.
这边走
Adora! Adora, we're here.
阿多拉 阿多拉 我们来了
Wake up.
醒醒
I think I can reach her. Hold on.
我觉得我能和她相连 等等
Swift Wind?
疾风
Uh... Glimmer?
格丽玛
The Horde is hurting us. Balance Etheria.
霍德在上海我们 平衡以希利亚
Light Hope? Light Hope, come back.
希望之光 希望之光 回来
I don't know what to do. Adora?
我不知道该怎么做 阿多拉
Adora?
阿多拉
Our horse?
我们的马
Once again, I'm no one's horse.
再说一遍 我不是任何人的马
I'm Swift Wind.
我是疾风
You can talk? Yes, I can talk.
你会说话 对 我会说话
You can talk?
你会说话
I see why you're friends with Bow and Glimmer.
我看出来你为什么会和鲍尔和格丽玛成为朋友了
They need your help, which is why I'm here.
他们需要你的帮助 所以我才来到了这里
So which way is the exit? I don't know.
出口在哪里 我不知道
Light Hope disappeared. I don't know if I should go.
希望之光消失了 我不知道我该不该走
What do you mean?
什么意思
Light Hope said if I leave here, I'll make things worse.
希望之光说我如果离开 只会让事情变得更糟
She's right. Everyone will be better off
她说得对 如果我离开大家
if I just stay far away from them.
人人都会变得更好
It's for the greater good. Well, that's just stupid.
这对大家都好 这也太蠢了
What? No, it's not.
什么 不 才不是
Adora, I've had the ability to form complex thought for like a week,
阿多拉 我一周前才会想一些复杂的东西
and even I know you can't help anyone by hiding.
连我都知道你躲起来帮助不了任何人
Where would all the horses I freed from their barns be
如果我在牧场上闲逛 那些原本关在马厩里
if I just sat in a pasture and moped? I'm not moping.
被我释放的的马现在在哪里呢 我没有闲逛
I'm not. I hurt people, I ruined my friends' lives.
我没有 我伤害了别人 我毁了我朋友的一生
If that's true,
如果是那样
then why are Bow and Glimmer here trying to rescue you?
那鲍尔和格丽玛为什么想来这救你
Bow and Glimmer are risking their lives
鲍尔和格丽玛冒着生命危险
not because you're She-Ra but because you're their friends.
不是因为你是希瑞 而是因为你是他们的朋友
What good is all your power
如果你的能力不能用来
if you don't use it to help the people that you love?
帮助那些你爱的人 那还有什么用呢
I'm not Mara. I'm not the She-Ras of the past.
我不是玛拉 我不是过去的那些希瑞
I didn't do this to fulfill some destiny.
我这样做不是为了实现什么使命
I became She-Ra to help others.
我成为希瑞是为了帮助他人
My attachments, my friends are a part of who I am.
我的感情 我的朋友就是我的一部分
So, are you staying or going?
那你是要走还是留
Let's go.
我们走
Adora, you're back.
阿多拉 你回来了
Adora, spiders!
阿多拉 蜘蛛
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
Now, Swifty. Hold on.
疾风 抓稳了
Guys, look.
伙计们 快看
It's not just the woods, it's... It's the entire world.
不仅仅只有森林 而是 整个世界
Bright Moon. Swift Wind, hurry.
明月城 疾风 快走
What do you think it's doing? I don't know.
你觉得这是在做什么 我不知道
But I can work with this.
但我没有任何意见
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表