Hey, robot face, watch where you step.
机器脸 看着点路
Incoming.
敌人来了
Got it.
交给我
Sorry, Frosta.
对不起 弗罗斯塔
Wow, flower princesses can't aim. I'm working on it.
花花公主不会瞄准 我在努力呢
Look out! Got it.
小心 交给我
Thanks for dropping in.
谢谢你下来
Dropping in,
下来
because you dropped him from the sky. Good one.
因为你把他从天上扔下去了 说得好
Oh, cute. You can turn your sword into stuff.
真可爱 你可以把你的剑变成别的东西
Hey, Adora.
阿多拉
Did you mean to do that?
你是故意这么用的吗
If you did, it's a terrible weapon. Is not.
那这武器也烂透了 并不是
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
Can you teleport anything you want?
你可以传送任意东西吗
Like a cannon? I can make ice cannonballs.
加农炮 我能做冰加农炮弹
What? No. Just the staff. It was my dad's-- Ugh.
什么 不 只是法杖 这是我爸爸的...
Actually, I was sort of in the middle of something here.
其实 我现在正有点忙
Do you mind?
能不能别打扰我
It's more effective if you hit their core processing unit.
直接重创他们的核心处理单元会更有效
Ugh. I know. I was about to--
我知道 我正要...
Hey. There's another one. Let's get it.
还有一个 快去干掉他
What are you waiting for? You gonna play me a song on that thing?
你在干什么 你要用这个给我来首歌♥吗
I knew you couldn't do it.
我就知道你下不了手
Did you have to make her so mean?
你非得造一个这么刻薄的她吗
The simulation is designed for total accuracy.
这个模拟是完全准确的
Is the one you call Catra not mean?
那个被你叫做卡特拉的人不刻薄吗
No. She is.
不 她很刻薄
There. There.
好了 好了
The poor woods.
可怜的树木
They'll never be able to regrow if the bots keep attacking.
如果那些机器人持续进攻 他们没法重生
I was looking at that. You're welcome.
我正要搞定他呢 不客气
I've been training for a month
我训练了一个月
and I haven't gotten any better.
却一点长进都没有
This performance was, in fact, worse.
你的表现反而退步了
Please disregard.
请不要介意
My human inspiration protocol is still in the beta stage.
我的激励人心协议仍处于待测阶段
Should I smile more?
我应该多笑笑吗
No, no. It's not you.
不 不 不是你的问题
I wanna be the best She-Ra, I wanna protect the planet.
我想成为更好的希瑞 我想保护这个星球
But Catra, she's just in my head.
但是卡特拉在我脑子里挥之不去
She has access to your mainframe? She isn't actually in my head.
她入侵了你的主框架吗 她不是真的在我脑里
When you grow up with someone, they know how to push your buttons.
一起长大的人总知道如何触碰你的底线[按钮]
I can relate. I also have buttons.
我能理解 我也有按钮
You have come a long way, but there is still much to do.
你已经走过了很长一段路 前路依然漫长
You must learn to master your emotions,
你必须学会掌控你的情绪
or you are destined to repeat the mistakes of the last She-Ra.
不然你只能重蹈上一任希瑞的覆辙
No pressure, huh? There is quite a bit of pressure.
不要有压力 其实压力很大
Was that not clear? Yeah, no, I got it. So much pressure.
我说的不清楚吗 不 我明白 压力很大
Very well. You must learn by doing.
很好 你必须从实战中学习
No. Oh, no.
不 不
Who can tell me what Kyle did wrong? Where do you start?
谁能告诉我凯拉错在哪里 你要从哪里说起
She-Ra is too strong to defeat with force alone.
希瑞很强大 无法用蛮力突破
But she's slow and easily manipulated.
但是她动作缓慢 容易操控
Not again.
不是吧
Fix this.
修好这个
Then go again.
然后再来一次
What is all this junk? Isn't it wonderful?
这堆破烂是什么 不是很棒吗
The stuff from my castle arrived.
我城♥堡♥里的东西送到了
Yeah. Wonderful. What's the report from the woods?
太棒了 森林里什么情况
Oh! I just received a transmission from one of my bots.
我刚接收到一个机器人的信♥号♥♥传输
Oh, boy.
天
Wow, it fell apart with one hit there.
被打一下就四分五裂了
I could definitely make some improvements.
我还能好好改进一下
Oh, yeah. Game over.
没错 游戏结束
It doesn't matter.
没关系
We'll just send more bots, and more after that.
我们就再多派一些机器人 再多派一些
They'll be so busy defending their precious trees,
她们会忙着守护她们珍贵的树
we'll conquer the planet before they know what's happened.
她们还没反应过来 整个行星就被我们占领了
I have an even better idea.
我有个更好的主意
You should've seen it. With the Moonstone super-charged,
你真该看看 月石超级充能后
I've been so much more powerful.
我变得好强大
I took out, like, at least five bots.
我至少干掉了五个机器人
Just like the day before, and the day before that.
还有昨天 还有前天
So? What are we supposed to do?
不然呢 我们能怎么做
Not fight the bot? We have to protect the woods.
不战斗吗 我们必须保护森林
The Horde is going to keep taking ground until it regrows.
霍德军会在植物重新生长之前不停进攻
I know, but how long can we keep this up?
我知道 但我们能坚持多久
Did you learn anything new from Light Hope?
你有从希望之光那儿学到什么新的东西吗
Getting way better at transforming my sword. Look.
对变形剑的掌握更得心应手了 看
A pitcher.
一个壶
That's so useful.
真是很有用
Sure! We can picnic once the woods regrow.
没错 我们可以等森林重生后去野餐
We should turn it into a dagger.
我们应该把它变成匕♥首♥
See me take out that bot with daggers? Where did you come from?
看到我用匕♥首♥干掉机器人了吗 你从哪来的
I've been here the whole time.
我一直都在啊
Well, we have to go. We have an important meeting.
我们要走了 我们有一个很重要的回忆
The war council? I'm heading there, too.
战争议会吗 我也要去那里
Better hurry, you're gonna be late.
最好快点了 你们要迟到了
Do we have a new addition to the Best Friends Squad?
最好的朋友小队要有新的成员了吗
Shut up. Ugh.
闭嘴
Sorry, heh, I think that's my chair.
对不起 我以为这是我的座位
Yeah, don't you find it helpful to shift perspectives sometimes?
你不觉得有时候转换一下视角是很棒的事吗
Aunt Casta! You made it.
卡斯塔姑妈 你来了
I wouldn't miss it, dearest.
我可不会错过 亲爱的
The first war room of the new alliance. How exciting.
新联盟的第一次作战会议 多么令人激动啊
It's a shame you couldn't be there in the battle
可惜你没有在联盟组成的时候
where the alliance was formed.
在战场上亲眼见证
I knew you'd bring that up We have a great deal to discuss.
我知道你肯定能... 我们有很多事要讨论
Everyone, please take your seats.
大家请入座
Swift Wind, what news do you bring from you scouting of the west?
疾风 你在西边巡逻有什么发现
The Horde has gained more territory in the west.
霍德军在西部占领的地区更过
But with the help of Netossa and Spinnerella,
但是在斯宾内拉和内托萨的帮助下
our forces have managed to re-capture Thaymor. Again.
我们的军队还是再一次夺回了翡莫
Also, why don't I get a chair?
以及 我为什么没有椅子
Everyone else has a chair, I want a chair.
这里的大家都有椅子 我也要椅子
A chair. Of course. I will see to it.
椅子 当然了 我会吩咐的
Glimmer, how goes the situation in the Whispering Woods?
格丽玛 呓语森林的情况怎么样
I'm happy to report we are handling bots,
我很高兴地向你们汇报 我们和机器人战斗
and protecting the woods while it regrows,
保护森林进行重生
which it is doing very slowly.
长得非常慢
Maybe it's time we stop fighting and start healing.
也许我们该停止战斗 开始治愈
My powers aren't strong enough to regrow the entire woods on my own.
我的力量无法独自让整个森林重生
But when we princesses worked together and harmony
但是当我们公主们在明月城一战中
during the battle of Bright Moon,
齐心协力共同战斗时
our powers grew.
我们的力量会变强
We should try to recapture that energy.
我们应该试试找回那种能量
Maybe we should hold hands
也许我们应该手牵手
and think healing thoughts.
想想治愈的力量
If I may, Your Majesty. We can't go on like this.
恕我直言 陛下 我们不能再这样下去了
We're defeating the bots, but more keep coming.
我们击败了机器人 但是又有更多敌人
While we're using our resources to hold our borders,
当我们在倾尽资源守住边境
the Horde hasn't had to deploy a single soldier.
霍德军却不用费一兵一卒
Typical Catra. I've only been able to recover pieces,
卡特拉就是这样 我只能找到一些残骸
seeing as we have never not
我们一直都没有
completely demolished one of these things.
真正地消灭过那些机器人
But if we capture a whole bot,
但如果我们能抓住一个
I might be able to program a kill switch.
我也许能想办法编一个自毁开关
We could wipe them all out without draining our forces.
我们能不费一兵一卒就把他们全部消灭
An excellent idea, Bow. This could turn the tide for us.
好主意 鲍尔 这也许能为我们挽回局势