剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Check this thing out. You've got to admit, Shadow Weaver,
瞧瞧 你得承认 暗影编织者
in a single mission
这次行动
I inflicted more damage on the Rebellion than anyone else.
我对义军的攻击无人能及
I succeeded where even you failed.
你失败了 我却成功了
Shadow Weaver. My Lord.
暗影编织者 大人
I commend you on the capture of the Princess of Bright Moon.
你俘虏了明月城的公主 干得漂亮
Queen Angella has been given until morning's moon rise
安琪拉女王在明早前
to surrender herself to our forces.
要向我们投降
Thank you, Lord Hordak. I thought you would be pleased with my work.
谢谢 霍达克大人 希望您能满意
You have proven your worth to me today.
你今天证明了你的价值
Your worth? I'm the one who brought back the princess of Bright Moon.
你的价值 明月城的公主是我抓回来的
Not you.
不是你
You're under my command, Force Captain.
你听令于我 部队上尉
Therefore, anything you manage to do right is credited to me.
所以你的功劳都归我
So I do all the work, and you get the glory?
干活的是我 受到嘉奖的却是你
Sometimes, that's just the way of things.
有时就是如此
Welcome to the Fright Zone, Princess.
欢迎来到恐怖区 公主
Your majesty.
陛下
I should've never let her leave this castle.
我不该让她离开城♥堡♥的
Now, I'm faced with an impossible decision.
现在我进退两难
As leader of the Rebellion, how can I surrender myself to our enemy?
作为义军领袖 我怎么能向敌人投降
And yet, as a mother, how do I--?
但作为母亲 我
I'm going to accept Hordak's terms. Glimmer is all I have.
我要接受霍达克的条件 我只剩下格丽玛了
You can't , we have no guarantee
不行 我们不能保证
the Horde will hold up their end of the bargain.
霍德人会守信
We could end up losing you, too. A rescue attempt is too risky.
到时候你可能也会被抓 营救她风险太大了
If we had She-Ra we might have a chance,
如果有希瑞 那还有机会
but without the Sword of Protection...
但现在没有保卫之剑了
There has to be another way. We can't just give up.
一定还有别的办法 不能放弃
I can rescue them. I know the Fright Zone.
我能救他们 我熟悉恐怖区
I'll find a way to get them back.
我会想办法救他们回来的
How are you going to do that? I... I don't know yet.
你要怎么做 我还不知道
But I'll think of something. I promise, I'll bring them home.
但我会有办法的 我一定会带他们回家
What are you all doing here?
你们怎么来了
We're the Princess Alliance. The Horde took one of our own.
我们是公主联盟 霍德抓了我们的人
We're ready for our first mission. Let's go get our friends back.
我们准备好首次行动了 去救朋友吧
Dinner rations, prisoner.
晚饭 囚犯
What's your name? Me? You're talking to me?
你叫什么 你在跟我说话
Sure. Is that all right?
是啊 可以吗
I guess, but no one never talks to me.
可以吧 都没人跟我说话的
I'm Kyle.
我叫凯尔
Hey, Kyle. I'm Bow. Can you do me a favor?
凯尔 我叫鲍尔 你能帮个忙吗
Can you tell me where they're holding the princess?
请问公主被关在哪了
Princess? She's my best friend.
公主 她是我最好的朋友
No one will let me talk to her, or even tell me if she's okay.
他们不让我见她 也不告诉我她有没有事
I'm sure she's fine. Maybe. Or not. I don't know.
她肯定没事 也许吧 或许有事 我不知道
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
No, that kind of information is classified.
不知道 这是机密信息
They wouldn't tell me. You have to help me get a message to her.
他们不告诉我 你帮我带个口信给她
I better be leaving now. No, wait.
我该走了 等等
I like your shirt. Kyle.
我喜欢你的上衣 凯尔
This is the Horde prison. Glimmer and Bow are being held inside.
这是霍德的监狱 格丽玛和鲍尔被关在里面
Entrapta, this perfume bottle is you. Perfuma, you're nail polish.
恩塔普塔 香水瓶是你 普弗玛是指甲油
Mermista, lipstick. Ew, do you know what that stuff is made of?
梅尔米萨是口红 你知道这是什么做的吗
I'll be this knife. I feel like Perfuma should be perfume bottle.
我是刀 香水瓶应该是普弗玛
That makes the most logical sense.
这样最合理
Maybe I could be a flower.
也可以用朵花
Could I be this miniature painted model of Bow?
能用鲍尔的小模型代表我吗
No. Those represent Bow and Glimmer. And this one's mine.
不行 这代表鲍尔和格丽玛 这是我
Bow made them for us. Okay, just... Everyone focus!
鲍尔为我们做的 大家专心点
Our entry point will be here, near the Horde scrapyard.
我们从霍德垃圾站旁边进去
It's close to the prison and lightly guarded.
这离监狱很近 没什么守卫
Perfuma and Entrapta will access the security tower
普弗玛和恩塔普塔溜进哨塔
and wait for my signal to disable the lights.
等我信♥号♥♥关闭塔灯
Mermista will access the Fright Zone sewer system.
梅尔米萨从恐怖区的下水道进去
She will swim through the pipes into the building and open the door.
通过管道游进监狱 把门打开
I'm sorry, Mermista will what?
不好意思 我要干什么
I know it sounds bad. But you're the one who can breathe underwater.
我知道很恶心 但只有你能在水下呼吸
Super gross.
太恶心了
Sea Hawk and I will take up position by the entrance.
我和海鹰去入口
The two of us will neutralize any guards on patrol.
放倒巡逻的哨兵
And Entrapta and Perfuma will regroup on our position
恩塔普塔和普弗玛和我们汇合
and enter when Mermista opens the door.
然后等梅尔米萨开门进去
Excellent plan. Adventure!
好计划 冒险
Mermista should be in place by now.
梅尔米萨应该就位了
Adora's signal.
阿多拉发信♥号♥♥了
Fright Zone log, day one. I can barely contain my excitement.
恐怖区日志 第一天 我太兴奋了
The Horde's using an outdated wiring system.
霍德的系统太过时了
It really would work so much better
要是我把线加固一下
if I just consolidated these conduits and rerouted the current...
改一下线路就好多了
Entrapta?
恩塔普塔
Now would be a good time for those lights. Oh, right.
该关灯了 好的
What happened? We go on three.
什么情况 数到三
Ready? One--
预备 一
Forward!
冲啊
I said on three.
我说数到三
I got excited.
我太激动了
Where's Mermista? She must have gotten held up.
梅尔米萨呢 肯定是被耽搁了
Come on, we need to secure the guards.
我们得把守卫解决了
Entrapta? Entrapta?
恩塔普塔 恩塔普塔
Subject appears to be harvesting scrap components, possibly for reuse.
目标体好像在收集废料 可能准备重复利用
Fascinating. Entrapta.
太神奇了 恩塔普塔
We're supposed to meet the others. I know, I was waiting for you.
我们要去汇合了 我知道 我在等你
How very considerate. Let's go.
真体贴 走吧
So we don't get separated.
这样就不会走散了
Halt. Who are you?
站住 什么人
Me? I'm the inspector.
我 我是检查员
I'm here to inspect all the things.
我是来检查的
Inspector?
检查员
Inspector! Oh, of course.
检查员 对啊
I must have forgotten you were coming.
我都忘了你要来了
We're long overdue for an inspection,
我承认 我们很久没检查过了
I do have to admitted, but I can assure you we are up to code.
但我保证这里一切正常
Wha...? How did this happen? We had a plan.
怎么会这样 我们定好计划的
Actually, you kind of lost me at the perfume bottle.
其实从香水瓶那里我就听不懂了
Where have you two been?
你俩去哪了
I tried to get here sooner, but
我已经尽快赶来了
harmonious teamwork with Entrapta can be a challenge.
但和恩塔普塔合作无间实在是有难度
This isn't a game. It's the Horde.
这不是游戏 这是霍德的地盘
Glimmer and Bow are being held captive in this building.
格丽玛和鲍尔被关在里面呢
And now Sea Hawk is gone.
海鹰还不见了
Okay. All right, all right, everyone calm down.
好吧 大家冷静
Maybe we could try a simple breathing exercise.
大家试试呼吸练习吧
Deep calming breaths.
深呼吸
Come on. We're going in.
我们进去吧
Could you not?
能别这样吗
What happened to you? The sewer happened to me.
你怎么了 在下水道游的
We can't waste anymore time. Bow and Glimmer need us.
没时间了 鲍尔和格丽玛需要我们
Can I get a thank you? Thank you.
不说句谢谢吗 谢谢
We need to get to the information port, I'll hack into the database
我们得去信息端口 我要黑进数据库
and identify cell block Glimmer and Bow are being held in.
查出格丽玛和鲍尔被关在哪
Hey, where's the geeky princess?
科技宅公主呢
Okay, she is really putting a crimp in my harmony.
我真是受不了她了
Don't worry, we'll find Entrapta and Sea Hawk,
别担心 我们会找到恩塔普塔和海鹰
and we'll rescure Glimmer and Bow.
然后救出格丽玛和鲍尔的
I don't know. That sounds like a lot.
不一定吧 有点难
But you know me, I'm totally up for anything.
但你们知道我的 我什么都可以
Fright Zone Log, day 1 continued. Keypads appear in every corridor
恐怖区日志第一天继续 每条走廊都有键盘
and are capable of giving status updates on multiple systems.
可以得知各个系统的最新状态
Hello there, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表