剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, Princess.
公主
You looking at me?
你在看我吗
All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation.
各中队立刻去训练区接受评估
Psst. Anyone seen Catra?
看见卡特拉了吗
Not again.
又来
At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario.
学员立正 模拟即将开始 状况如下
You'll pass through the treacherous Whispering Woods
你们要穿过危险的呓语森林
to reach the heart of rebel insurgency, Bright Moon.
直捅明月叛军的巢穴
Your mission is to defeat the Queen
你们的任务是打败公主们的王后
of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name.
以霍达克大人之名解放明月城
Where is Catra? She will be here. I promise.
卡特拉呢 她马上来 我保证
Whispering Woods is full of Princesses.
呓语森林全是公主
Violent instigators.
都是暴♥力♥的煽动分子
They will take you out if given the chance.
她们抓住机会就会干掉你们
Don't give it to them.
所以别给她们机会
Good luck, recruits.
好运 学员们
Watch out! Oh, no, no, no!
小心 不
Come on, this way.
这边
Aw, dang it.
可恶
Seriously, Kyle? Bravo.
不是吧 凯尔 你可真行
Seriously, Kyle?
不是吧 凯尔
Run!
快跑
Adora!
阿多拉
Hey, Adora. How's it hanging?
阿多拉 挂得爽吗
Catra.
卡特拉
Did you really show up late and let us do the hard parts?
你是故意迟到 把难关留给我们的吗
That is low, even for you.
哪怕是你 也太没底线了吧
You know nothing's too low for me.
我就没有底线
Come on, you look stupid hanging down there.
上来吧 你这么挂着好蠢
Training exercise successfully completed.
训练成功结束
You should have seen your face.
你真应该看看你的表情
You were like, "Aah, no! Betrayal."
就像在说"不 叛徒"
Oh, come on, Catra. We're senior cadets now.
拜托 卡特拉 我们都是高级学员了
I can't believe you're still pulling such childish,
你居然还这么幼稚
immature-- Is that a mouse?
有老鼠
What? Where?
什么 哪
Are you ever going to not fall for that?
你每次都上当吗
I don't know. Are you ever going to let it go?
不知道 你没完了吗
That was one time.
就那一次
I know, but for some reason, it's always funny.
我知道 但不知道为什么 每次都很好笑
Adora.
阿多拉
Shadow Weaver.
暗影编织者
You have done well.
你表现得很棒
You've completed your training course in record time.
你完成训练的速度破记录了
Uh, well, that wasn't just me, you know. Catra did, too.
不止是我 卡特拉也是
Ah, yes. How someone as unmotivated as you
嗯 为什么你这么不积极的人
completed the course in that time, I'll never know.
也可以完成得这么快 反正我是搞不懂了
Always serving up pep talks, huh, Shadow Weaver? Silence.
你还是这么会打气啊 暗影编织者 安静
Do not be flippant with me, cadet.
别顶嘴 学员
Sorry, Shadow Weaver. Adora, walk with me.
抱歉 暗影编织者 阿多拉 跟我来
Adora.
阿多拉
Lord Hordak has been watching you.
霍达克大人一直在关注你
He thinks you are a fine candidate for Force Captain.
他觉得你是做部队上尉的好人选
Really? Force Captain? Lord Hordak said that about me?
真的吗 部队上尉 霍达克大人这么说的
Yes. He sees great promise in you.
是的 他觉得你很有潜力
In fact. He has elected you the honor of leading a squadron
他推举你带领一个中队
in the invasion of the rebel fortress of Thaymor.
攻打翡莫的叛军要塞
Thaymor, You mean we're finally seeing active duty?
翡莫 你是说我们终于可以打仗了
You are seeing active duty.
是你一个人
But I'll be able to bring my team along, right?
但我可以带上我的队伍吧
Your team is not ready. They'll only slow you down.
你的队员还没准备好 他们只会拖累你
Shadow Weaver.
暗影编织者
With respect, they've been training hard for this, too.
恕我直言 他们也在努力为之训练
And Catra, all she wants is to get out there and prove herself.
卡特拉也想上战场证明自己
Then she should have worked harder to prove herself to me.
那她应该更努力点 在我面前证明自己
This is what I raised you for, Adora.
我培养你就是为了今天 阿多拉
Now is your chance to prove yourself.
现在你有机会证明自己了
I saw talent in you the moment I found you as an orphan child
我捡到你 收留你的那一刻
and took you in.
就看到了你的天赋
Is this not what you've wanted
这不是你懂事后
since you were old enough to want anything?
一直想要的吗
Yes. With you at the forefront,
是的 你做先锋
we will crush the Bright Moon Rebellion once and for all.
我们一定能把明月叛军一网打尽
Do not disappoint me.
别让我失望
Send her in.
让她进来
Your Majesty. I'm told you disobeyed orders
陛下 听说你违抗军令
and led the Rebellion into a dangerous combat situation
不撤军 让义军遭遇了
after you ordered to retreat.
危险的战斗
I was trying to protect a village
我只是在保护一个村子
from falling into the Horde's grasp.
不让霍德人占领
You were reckless and put yourself and the other rebels in danger.
你太鲁莽了 让自己和义军陷入了险境
Fighting is supposed to be dangerous.
打仗本来就很危险
How are we going to hold our own against Horde if we keep retreating?
每次都撤军 还怎么和霍德人打
Pretty soon we won't have anything left to defend.
我们很快就会沦陷的
I'm growing tired of your back-talking.
我不想再听你顶嘴了
Commader Glimmer.
格丽玛指挥官
Why did you make me a commander if you won't let me fight?
你不让我战斗 为什么还让我当指挥官呢
That's enough! You're grounded!
够了 你被禁足了
Mom! You heard me.
妈 就这样
You never let me do anything!
你什么都不让我做
We are not having this discussion tonight.
今晚我不想和你吵
You are embarrassing me in front of my royal court.
别在宫廷上丢脸了
Oh, I'm embarrassing you?
我让你丢脸了
Go to your room!
回房♥去
I'm going!
好啊
What'd she say? Hey, what's this?
她说什么了 这是什么
Give it back.
还给我
No way. You've been promoted?
不会吧 你升职了
Well, kind of.
算是吧
I mean, yeah, I guess. Heh.
是的
But it's not a big deal. Are you kidding? That is awesome.
但没什么大不了的 逗呢 这太棒了
We'll see the world and conquer it.
我们可以去征服世界了
Adora, I need to blow something up.
阿多拉 我要上阵杀敌
What?
怎么了
Shadow Weaver says you're not coming.
暗影编织者说你不能去
What? My time was just as good as yours today.
什么 我今天和你一样快啊
What is her problem with me?
她怎么老是针对我
I mean, you are kind of disrespectful.
你有点不尊重人
Why should I respect her? She's just bitter
我尊重她干吗 她这么愤恨
that she doesn't have any real power that isn't from Hordak.
还不是因为她只能仗着霍达克狐假虎威
And everyone knows it.
众所周知啊
It must be easy being a people pleaser like you.
你这么会拍马屁 肯定混得好
I am not a pe--
我才没有
Catra, wait!
卡特拉 等等
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't even think you wanted to be a Force Captain.
抱歉 我都不知道你想当部队上尉
I don't. Here, take your stupid badge.
我没有 给 徽章还你
Come on, Catra.
拜托 卡特拉
This is what I have been working for my entire life.
这是我一生的目标
I was hoping you could be, I don't know, happy for me.
你要是能替我开心该多好
Whatever. It's not like I even care.
随便了 我也不在乎
I just wanna get out of this dump at some point
我只想赶紧离开这破地方
before I die of boredom.
免得被闷死
I wonder what's even outside the Fright Zone anyway.
不知道恐怖区外有什么
Why don't we go find out?
不如去看看啊
I take it all back. You're officially awesome.
我收回我说的话 你太棒了
I can't believe you actually stole a skiff.
你居然偷了一艘飞艇
Borrowed, please don't make me regret this.
借的 请别让我后悔啊
I've always wanted to drive one of these things.
我一直都很想自己开
Here, give me.
让我开
There, save us enough fuel to get back.
省点油返航啊
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表