剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
It's coming from the Fright Zone.
这是从恐怖区来的
Whatever is happening, the Horde's causing it.
肯定是霍德人弄的
The Whispering Woods are freezing over. What do we do?
呓语森林要冻住了 怎么办
We have to get home,
我们得回家
we have to make sure everyone at Bright Moon is okay.
保证明月城的安全
Catra, you gotta see this.
卡特拉 快看
Tidal waves, firestorms, earthquakes.
浪潮 火焰风暴 地震
Man, Etheria's really taking this hard.
以希利亚遭受了重创
I mean, yay for us. But also, whoa.
对我们很有利 但还是让人称奇
The experiment's been more effective than I could've dreamed.
实验比我想象得还有效
This proves my hypothesis is correct!
这证明我的假设是正确的
With the Black Garnet's at 200 percent power.
黑榴石的能量达到200%
The equilibrium that governs all Etheria's nature
控制以希利亚自然能量的均衡
has been thrown into complete chaos,
已经完全被打乱了
No doubt, as result of the other elemental Runestones--
都是因为符石
Translate.
说人话
By making the Black Garnet more powerful, we've sapped power
我们加强了黑榴石的力量
from the Princesses Runestones, upsetting the balance
从其他公主的符石那里吸收了能量
and making the weather screw-y. It's all in my notes--
破坏了平衡 造成天气异常 都在我的笔记里
What was that you just said about
你是说可以
"Making the other princesses less powerful"?
减弱别的公主的力量
Well, the other Elemental Princesses, that is.
是其他基本元素的公主
You don't have to worry about me and Scorpia.
不用担心我和蝎女
I don't have a Runestone.
我没有符石
And Scorpia doesn't appear
蝎女看来
to have any connection to the Black Garnet anymore.
和黑榴石已经没有关联了
If she ever did.
哪怕她之前有
Somebody say my name?
谁喊我名字了
And how would we make effect like that permanent?
怎么才能达到永久的效果
Well, I'd have to run more tests to know for sure, but...
我得多做几次实验才能确定 但
Yeah, that should work, too. Get a strike team together.
这样也行 调遣一只突击队
We're going to Bright Moon. Bright Moon, why?
我们去明月城 明月城 为什么
Because we're going to take out Bright Moon's Runestone.
我们要夺走明月城的符石
And with the Whispering Woods frozen over,
呓语森林结冰了
there's nothing stopping us.
我们现在不可阻挡
Look.
看
That's Bright Moon.
是明月城
It's the distress beacon. Hang on.
求救信♥号♥♥ 坐稳了
Mom. What's going on? The elements are out of harmony.
妈 怎么回事 元素已经失衡
The Moonstone is using all its power
明月石在用所有能量
to counteract the growing power of darkness.
抵抗不断增长的黑暗力量
But it's not enough.
但这还不够
It's taking nearly all my strength to just keep my connection with it.
我几乎用尽了所有法力来维系它
That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone.
那片云是从恐怖区来的
So what's our plan? We do have a plan, right?
我们的计划是什么 我们有计划吧
Guys?
伙计们
The woods are frozen over.
森林冻住了
There's nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde.
明月城没有屏障来抵御霍德人了
We have to prepare for an attack.
我们得准备战斗了
Our scouts reported sighting the entire Horde army in the woods,
探子说在森林看到了霍德军队
moving towards us at top speed.
正朝我们快速袭来
We must protect Bright Moon at all costs.
我们得不顾一切 保护明月城
If the Moonstone's destroyed,
要是明月石被毁
there will be nothing left to stop the darkness.
黑暗势力就抵挡不住了
Someone must have seen the distress beacon by now.
应该有人看到求救信♥号♥♥了吧
Why hasn't anyone come?
为什么还没人来
The Alliance is broken,
联盟破裂了
and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect.
其他公主要保护各自的王国
No one's coming, Bow. Someone's come!
没人会来的 鲍尔 有人来了
Is it the Princesses?
是公主吗
Spinnerella and Netossa. Thanks for coming, guys.
斯宾内拉和内托萨 感谢你们过来
You still don't know what we do, do you?
你还是不知道我们的魔法吧
No. Seriously?
嗯 不是吧
It's in the name. Net-tossa.
看名字就知道了啊 内托萨[扔网]
Nets. I toss nets, okay? Yes, darling, you have beautiful nets.
网 我能扔网 亲爱的 你的网很美
At least you have powers, which is more than I've got.
起码你们有魔法 比我强多了
But it doesn't matter, I don't need magic to fight.
但没关系 我不需要魔法来战斗
Glimmer, not only are you without your powers,
格丽玛 你不但失去了魔法
but you're glitching. It's too dangerous.
身体还不好 太危险了
But, mom... Your mom is right, Glimmer.
但妈妈 你妈说得对 格丽玛
I don't want any of you risking yourselves. She-Ra can do this alone.
我不希望你们冒险 希瑞可以自己来
This is what she's for.
这是她的战斗
Adora, not even She-Ra can take out
阿多拉 就算是希瑞
an army of Horde soldiers all on her own.
也赢不了霍德大军的
Then what good is she?
那她还有什么用
Adora, are you okay?
阿多拉 你没事吧
Catra will be leading the Horde with the attack. I have to face her.
卡特拉会带领霍德人来犯 我得面对她
I can't let her hurt anyone else.
不能让她伤害其他人
What happened to you in that First Ones temple?
你在先祖神庙发生了什么事
I saw Catra in there. I thought I could get through to her,
我看到了卡特拉 我以为我能说服她
but all I did was push her farther to the side of evil.
但我却把她推向了邪恶深渊
Light Hope said that I'd endanger my friends by coming back.
希望之光说我回来就会危及朋友
And she was right.
她说得对
Everything that's happening now is my fault. You got this.
这一切都是我的错 你没问题的
And we got your back.
我们支持你
Now come on, the Horde will be here soon. We have to be ready.
霍德人马上就到了 我们得准备一下
Welcome to the Bright Moon armory!
欢迎来到明月城武器库
Well, it's not really, but I've been sneaking weapons
也不是啦 但我一个月前
and stash them in here for a month. Dibs on arrows.
就在这私藏武器了 我要弓箭
No.
不
Glimmer?
格丽玛
Mom, mom! How did you know we'd be in here?
妈妈 你怎么知道我们在这
Did you really think I wouldn't notice you hoarding weapons?
你以为我没发现你私藏武器吗
I'm sorry, Mom. I can't just stand by
抱歉 妈 我不能坐视
while my friends and home are in danger.
我的朋友和家园受到威胁
I have to do this.
我必须这么做
I know. Mom, I... Wait, what?
我知道 妈 我 等等 什么
I've been trying all these years
这么多年
to mold you into someone more like me.
我一直想把你变成我
But you're too stubborn and hotheaded,
但是你太固执 太冲动
and brave, like your father.
像你父亲一样勇敢
This was your father's staff. I think it's time you had it.
这是你父亲的魔杖 我觉得该交给你了
They're here.
他们来了
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
We got this, right?
我们可以的 对吧
Yeah. Definitely.
对 没错
They'll gonna be sorry they ever try to mess with Bright Moon.
他们会后悔胆敢来招惹明月城的
Defend the castle.
守卫城♥堡♥
Adora.
阿多拉
She-Ra needs our help.
希瑞需要我们的帮助
Go to her. I'll keep the Moonstone lit
去找她 我会保持月石的光芒
and the darkness away from the battlefield as long as I can.
不让黑暗笼罩战场
You heard the queen.
你们都听到了
For the Rebellion!
为了义军
Hey, Adora.
阿多拉
Catra. Surprised to see me? Not really.
卡特拉 看到我很惊讶吗 不怎么惊讶
I figured it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of you.
我就知道不会这么容易摆脱你
You know, I'm actually glad you did make it out there alive.
其实我还挺高兴 你活着出来了
Because now, I can take you out myself.
因为现在我就能亲自干掉你了
Isn't that nice? You've accessorized.
很不错啊 你有装备了
Not that it's going to help you.
这绝对能让你厉害点
Boom. Nets.
网
Tired already? I thought
已经累了吗 我以为
punching was supposed to be like the one thing you're good at.
你应该只擅长挥拳呢
And I thought you were supposed to be quicker.
我还以为你会更快点呢
Give it up, Catra.
放弃吧 卡特拉
There's no way you win this.
你不可能赢的
I already made a lot farther than anyone thought I would.
我已经走得比很多人预想的要远了
You, on the other hand, you're not looking so good.
不过你看上去可就不大妙了
This isn't over. Of course it's not over.
这还没有结束 当然没有结束
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表