剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
but that doesn't mean you get to take it out on me.
但这不代表你可以发泄在我身上
Now, if you will excuse me,
不好意思
I am going to get my cummerbund. Because it's freezing in here.
我要去拿我的腹带了 这里太冷了
We'll talk later, okay?
待会再聊 好吗
Princess Prom. Hour two. Don't touch her!
公主舞会进行两小时 别碰她
You're right. This is
你说得对 在这里
a better better vantage point for my observations. Hi, Adora.
进行观察的视野更好 你好 阿多拉
Have you met my new assistant? She brought snacks.
你见过我的新助手了吗 她带了吃的
She stole my food, then asked me to spy on people with her.
她偷了我的食物 然后要我和她一起偷看所有人
Is this what love feels like?
这就是爱的感觉吗
Entrapta, she's from the Horde.
恩塔普塔 她是霍德军的人
The people the Rebellion are fighting?
义军对抗的敌人
The Rebellion you're a part of.
你加入的义军
Well, in that case, we should keep a better eye on her
既然这样 我们最好盯紧她
because she just walked away.
因为她刚离开了
Is that a...? Oh, no!
那是...不
Princess Scorpia is planting heat bombs! We have to stop her!
蝎女公主在安置热炸♥弹♥ 我们得阻止她
What are you doing? Let me go! Let--
你们干什么 放开我 放开
It is my solem duty as hostess to now announce,
作为女主人 我要在此宣布
it is time for the first dance of the ball.
舞会的第一支舞开始
I don't know about you, but I am having a blast.
不知道你怎么样 但我玩得很开心
Whatever it is you are planning, it won't work. You sure?
不管你在计划什么 没用的 你确定吗
I got into a fight with Bow,
我和鲍尔吵了一架
and he won't want to be friend with me anymore
他不想再和我做朋友了
and I don't know where Scorpia is!
而且我跟丢了蝎女
What? Glimmer, don't Have you seen Bow?
什么 格丽玛 别... 你看到鲍尔了吗
He went to get his cummerbund when that was a while ago,
他去拿他的腹带有一会儿了
right about the same time that Horde princess left.
大概就是在那个霍德公主离开的时候
Do you mean Scorpia? Glimmer, when did you last see Bow?
蝎女吗 格丽玛 你最后看到鲍尔是什么时候
A while ago. Isn't he with Perfuma?
有段时间之前了 他不是和普弗玛一起吗
No. Perfuma says he's been gone this entire time.
不 普弗玛说他一直不见人影
Maybe my plan won't work. But then again...
也许我的计划不会成功 然而
Maybe it already has.
可能已经成功了
Say, where's your friend Bow?
比如 你的朋友鲍尔呢
Oh, no.
不
What did you do to him? Nothing permanent.
你对他做了什么 不严重
How dare she? Tell me what you did with him!
她怎么敢 告诉我你对他做了什么
Revered hostess, she's got...
尊敬的女主人 她...
Princess Ball is a ceremony of unity. Violence is strictly forbidden.
公主舞会代表着团结 暴♥力♥是严令禁止的
You don't understand. I understand perfectly.
你不明白 我很明白
As hostess, in accordance with the rules set down over the centuries,
作为女主人 根据几个世纪延续下来的规定
I hereby revoke your invitation.
我要收回你的邀请
You are to leave my kingdom and never, ever--
你要离开我的王国 永远不准...
Remain calm! Stop!
冷静点 站住
Glimmer! Catra has Bow. You have to find him now!
格丽玛 卡特拉抓走了鲍尔 你得找到他
Catra. What did you do?
卡特拉 你做了什么
I did nothing.
我什么都没做
Scorpia, Lonnie, and Kyle on the othew hand, were very busy.
不过蝎女 朗尼和凯尔可是忙得很
It was fun distracting you, though. This isn't a game!
不过支开你还挺好玩的 这不是游戏
People are gonna get hurt. It's never been a game to me.
人们会受伤的 我从来不觉得这是游戏
I'm after something bigger, and no one will stop me.
我的目标更远大 没人能阻止我
Bow? Bow!
鲍尔 鲍尔
Where are you?
你在哪里
Get away from him!
放开他
No!
不
Ha. Trapped.
困住了吧
You wish.
你想的美
Hang on! I can get us out of this.
坚持住 我能带我们离开的
Oh, Adora, I don't want you to.
阿多拉 我可不希望你带我们走
Catra!
卡特拉
See you later, princess.
再见了 公主
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表