剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
This is awesome! I can't believe
太棒了
mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon.
想不到我妈同意让你留在明月城了
Yeah, awesome.
真棒啊
Okay, you've seen the dining hall, throne room, portrait hall.
你看了餐厅 大殿 肖像厅
So, the last stop on our grand tour is your new room!
最后参观的就是你的新房♥间
Pretty standard.
挺普通的
You got your vanity, bathroom, crystals, bell pull,
这里有梳妆台 浴室 水晶 拉铃
tea nook, more crystals,
茶水角 还是水晶
bed, desk, and, of course, the waterfall.
床 书桌 当然还有瀑布
Is the waterfall for showering? Good one, Adora.
瀑布是淋浴吗 真逗 阿多拉
"Waterfall for showering."
瀑布是淋浴
I'm right down the hall if you need anything. Night. Wait
有问题就来大厅找我 晚安 等等
Okay. This is different than the Fright Zone,
虽然和恐怖区不同
but I'll get the hang of this in no time.
但我很快就能适应的
Help.
救命啊
Come on, get flatter!
平一点啊
No! Go back in, go back in!
不 进去 进去
Glimmer? Glimmer? I think I killed the bed.
格丽玛 格丽玛 我把床弄坏了
Ma'am! I mean, Your Majesty. Sir!
女士 陛下 长官
So, uh... what are you doing up?
你怎么还没睡
When I feel the cares of the day weigh upon me, I come here.
我有压力就会来这里
Who is that? King Micah. My husband.
这是谁 迈卡国王 我的丈夫
He built the Rebellion with me.
他和我一起建立了义军
And he was one of the first casualties of the Horde.
他是第一批死于霍德人之手的亡魂
Sorry. I didn't know. Adora.
抱歉 我不知道 阿多拉
My daughter believes you can help us.
我女儿相信你能帮助我们
Glimmer has vouched for you despite your background.
格丽玛不顾你的出身 为你担♥保♥
And because I greatly love my daughter.
我很爱我女儿
I'm willing to give you a chance.
所以我愿意给你一个机会
Do not disappoint her.
别让她失望
Glimmer! Are you okay? What are you doing in here?
格丽玛 你没事吧 你在这干吗
I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep in my room.
抱歉 我在我房♥间睡不着
I've never slept without any other people around before.
身边没人我睡不着啊
And I ran into your mom, I think she doesn't like me.
我还碰到了你妈 她好像不喜欢我
What? My mom loves you. Yeah, sure. She loves SheRa.
什么 我妈很喜欢你 她喜欢的是希瑞
Mom can be a little intense, heh.
我妈有时是有点严厉
Our meeting with the Rebellion Generals is today.
我们今天要和义军将军开会
And you're invited. She wouldn't invite you if she didn't like you.
也邀请了你 她要是不喜欢你也不会邀请你呀
Come on, meeting's about to start.
走吧 会议要开始了
Uh, the chairs are still empty.
还没什么人啊
Those are for other Etherian Princesses.
这是给其他以希利亚的公主准备的
But none of them have been active members of Rebellion since I was a kid.
但我小时候她们就不管义军的事了
The Rebellion had a big defeat years ago,
很多年前 义军打了场大败仗
and most of the old princesses gave up.
大部分老公主都放弃了
Now all the kingdoms keep to themselves.
所有王国都各自为政
And the new princesses do the same.
新公主也是一样
Other than Spinnerella and Netossa. Hey, guys!
除了斯宾内拉和内托萨 你们好啊
We're not really sure what they do.
我也不知道她们能做什么
What? What? I don't understand.
怎么了 我不懂
This is not your chair.
这不是你的位子
Sorry, first day, won't happen again.
抱歉 她刚来 下次不会了
What did I do? You sat in my dad's chair.
我做错什么了 你坐了我爸的位子
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've asked you here
我让你们来
because I received a distress call from Princess Perfuma.
是因为我收到普弗玛公主的求救
The Horde is laying siege to her kingdom.
霍德人在围攻她的王国
She's asking Bright Moon for assistance. General?
她请求明月城支援 将军
Perfuma's kingdom Plumeria is located near the front line.
普弗玛的王国普卢梅里亚位于前线附近
The Horde has set up camps in her territory,
霍德人在她的国土安营扎寨
cutting off their main supply route.
切断了她们主要的补给线路
Bright Moon will provide food and humanitarian aid.
明月城会提供食物以及人道援助
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
Fight the Horde? Glimmer, you propose this idea every meeting.
跟霍德打仗 格丽玛 你每次会议都这样
No! I was gonna say
不 我是想说
let's use aggressive fist-to-face sparkles.
我们面对面干一场吧
I said, no, Glimmer. Now sit down.
我说了不行 格丽玛 坐下
You should send me, Glimmer and Bow to lead the relief mission.
派我 格丽玛和鲍尔去执行救援任务吧
You can send me as She-Ra.
我变成希瑞去
I'll make sure everyone gets there safely.
我会保证大家安全到达的
And protect Bow and Glimmer if the Horde attacks.
如果霍德人袭击 我会保护鲍尔和格丽玛
I promise, I won't disappoint you.
我保证不会让你失望的
Very well.
那好吧
You will deliver food and supplies to Plumeria.
你们给普卢梅里亚运送食物和补给
And under no circumstances will you engage the Horde.
无论什么情况 都不能和霍德人交战
You leave at dawn.
黎明出发
I give up! I give up!
我放弃了
Quit playing around, Kyle!
别闹了 凯尔
Where's Catra? She's supposed to be here.
卡特拉呢 她也该训练的啊
Not anymore, cadet Lonnie.
不会了 朗尼学员
Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么没换衣服
Oh, Lonnie, Lonnie, sweet dumb Lonnie.
朗尼 朗尼小傻瓜
They made you Force Captain?
他们让你当部队上尉了
Congrats, Catra!
恭喜啊 卡特拉
Hordak knows a good thing when he sees it.
霍达克是个好伯乐
Now that I'm in charge.
现在我来负责了
Shadow Weaver won't be the only one...
不光是暗影编织者
What do you need, Shadow Weaver? Are you giving me my first mission?
什么事 暗影编织者 你要给我第一个任务吗
You will explain how you lost Force Captain Adora.
阿多拉部队上尉为什么不见了
I've told you everything I know about Adora!
我把知道的都告诉你了
I know you're lying. You have to be lying.
我知道你在说谎 你肯定在说谎
What happened to Adora? What did you do?
阿多拉怎么了 你做了什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
She left us! She left me!
她离开了我们 离开了我
You ever think Adora's not as loyal as you thought?
你有想过阿多拉没你想得那么忠诚吗
I will learn the truth, Catra. Even if I have to drag it from your...
我会查清♥真♥♥相♥的 卡特拉 哪怕我
Out of my way!
让开
Mom didn't say anything about all the plants dying.
妈妈都没说这里的植物要死了
I don't think she knows. Wait, where's Adora?
她应该不知道 等等 阿多拉呢
Are you gonna be She-Ra the entire time while we're here?
你全程都要变成希瑞吗
I told Queen Angella I would.
我向安琪拉女王保证了
Besides people like me better as She-Ra. Could Adora do this?
再说人们更喜欢希瑞 阿多拉可以这样吗
Yep. Very useful to our mission.
对我们的任务真有帮助呢
Hey, guys. What is that?
伙计们 那是什么
Must be coming from the Horde camp. You're here!
肯定是霍德营地的 你们来了
Princess Perfuma. I'm Commander Glimmer.
普弗玛公主 我是格丽玛指挥官
I get a hat.
我有帽子了
Oh, my. Everyone, come quick! It's...
天啊 大家快来
Oh, it's...
这是
It's...
她是
Look! The universe has heard our pleas
老天听到了我们的祈祷
and sent the legendary She-Ra to help us save our home.
派了传奇希瑞来拯救我们的家园了
We heard about the blockade. And we've come to help.
我们听说你们被封锁了 就赶来帮助你们了
We brought food and supplies for you.
我们给你们带了吃的和补给
Welcome to Plumeria, She-Ra.
欢迎来到普卢梅里亚 希瑞
Glimmer, what's happening?
格丽玛 怎么回事
Come with me, I'll show you around. You're gonna love it.
跟我来 我带你转转 你会喜欢的
Our people have lived here in tranquility for thousands of years.
我们在这里平静地生活了几千年
We're known for our beautiful flowers, our majestic trees.
这里最出名的是鲜花和大树
And this is the Heart-Blossom, the center of our kingdom,
这是我们国家的中心 绽放之心
and the source of all my magical powers.
也是我魔力的源泉
At least this tree is fine. What happened to everything else?
起码这棵树没事 其他植物是怎么了
We're going through a rough patch.
我们现在遇到了难题
But I'm sure the universe will right itself soon.
但老天爷很快就会拨乱反正的
Everything is dead or dying.
所有植物不是死了就是快死了
Look, the blight hit after the Horde arrived.
霍德人来以后 植物就开始枯萎
We don't know why, and nothing I do stops it.
我们不知道为什么 我阻止不了
But we don't dwell on the negative. Look at the positive.
但我们别消极 看看积极的一面
The Heart-Blossom is still healthy, and the She-Ra is here,
绽放之心还很健康 而且希瑞来了
and the celebration's about to begin.
我们要开始庆祝了
Celebration?
庆祝
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表