剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Hello, Adora. Adora.
你好 阿多拉 阿多拉
Every hero needs a sidekick.
每个英雄都需要个陪衬
For the honor of Grayskull! I just need a little more time.
赐予我力量吧 我还需要点时间
Hello, Adora, you've come at last.
你好 阿多拉 你终于来了
Light Hope, I can't believe I'm really seeing you.
希望之光 没想到真的见到你了
I mean I've seen you, heh, in my brain, I think.
我是在脑子里见过你啦
But this is real, heh. Is this real? Wait, am I dead?
但这次是真的 是真的吗 等等 我死了吗
I fell... I'm sorry. I'm freaking out.
我摔了下来 抱歉 我吓到了
I'm Adora. Yes, I know. I've been waiting for you
我是阿多拉 我知道 你还是婴儿时
since you were an infant. I couldn't reach you.
我就一直在等你 我无法接近你
And I couldn't protect you from the Horde.
也拦不住霍德人抢走你
I watched you grow up from afar.
我远远地看着你长大
Wow, that's kind of creepy, honestly.
这其实有点可怕啊
Creepy? Yes. I've been called this before.
可怕 嗯 有人这么描述过我
I chose this form so as not to alarm you.
我选择这个形象就是为了不吓到你
But if it doesn't suit you, I'll choose another.
但如果你不喜欢 我再换一个
Is this better?
这样好点吗
Oh, no. That's, um, actually way worse.
不 这样更吓人
Forgive me. My human protocol is many years out of date.
请原谅 我的人类常识已经落后了很多年
Allow me to select a form that you will find appealing.
我选一个你喜欢的形象
Oh, no. Thank you. That's enough.
不用了 谢谢 这样就好
No, that's totally okay. Please stop.
真的没关系 请停下来
But shouldn't she be... back by now?
她也该回来了吧
She said she was going to get training to fix me.
她说她要去修♥炼♥来治好我
How long is that going to take?
要花多久啊
What kind of monster puts a chair here?
哪个混♥蛋♥把椅子放在这的
Okay, I'm worried, too. Glimmer.
我也很担心 格丽玛
But taking it out on the furniture isn't going to help.
但对着椅子发火是没用的
We can't sit here and hope that she comes back eventually.
我们不能坐这等她回来
We have to do something. Like what?
我们得做点什么 比如呢
Princess, there's, uh, something here to see you.
公主 有个东西想见你
Don't you mean someone? No, I mean something.
你是说人吗 不 是个东西
Our horse!
我们的马
I am my own horse.
我是自己的主人
Call me Swift Wind.
请叫我疾风
Our horse can talk!
我们的马♥会♥说话
Yeah, I can speak my mind. Crazy. So, I'm thinking...
我可以表达自己的想法 太疯狂了 我在想
He's a talking horse! As we've established now.
他是匹会说话的马 我说过了
He has wings! Okay, I'll give you a moment to freak out,
他有翅膀 好吧 给你们点时间压压惊
and then we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Great, I think Adora needs our help. Since Adora transformed me,
阿多拉需要我们的帮助 她帮我变身后
I've been able to feel where she is at all times it's like instinct.
我就能感知她的位置 算是本能吧
But now I feel a pull, as if I'm being summoned to aside.
我感觉自己被召唤了
As part of Adora's herd, I need your help. Will you come?
作为阿多拉的宝马 你们得帮我 你们来吗
Of course, lead the way. But Glimmer, your glitching.
当然 带路吧 但是格丽玛 你还没好
Is what got us into this. Adora left to save me.
这都是因为我 阿多拉是为了救我
Now it's time for us to save her. You in?
现在我们该去救她了 你去吗
Always.
当然
But I don't think your mom will like us leaving so soon
但上次任务后 你妈应该不想让我们
after our last mission.
这么快就走
She doesn't need to know.
不用告诉她
We'll sneak out and be back before my mom even realizes we're gone.
我们溜出去 在她发现前就回来
Mom! What are you doing here?
妈 你怎么来了
Coming to see why my guard was escorting a horse into your room.
我来看看为什么我的守卫送一匹马来你房♥间
I like to think of myself more as a role model for all horse kind.
我应该算是所有马的标杆了
I mean, uh, what talking horse? What's happening?
会说话的马 怎么回事呀
You should get going if you want to track down Adora.
如果你们要去找阿多拉就去吧
You're not gonna stop us?
你不拦我们吗
Glimmer, I told you I regretted giving up after your father died.
格丽玛 你父亲死后我放弃了 我很后悔
I will not consign you to the same regrets.
我不想让你也后悔
Commander Glimmer,
格丽玛指挥官
I order you to continue your mission
我命令你继续执行任务
to find Adora and bring her back home.
找回阿多拉
Right away, Your Majesty. Come on.
遵命 陛下 走吧
When we're back,
等我们回来
I'd like to talk about freeing all the horses in your stable.
希望你释放你马厩里所有的马
Later. I'm still talking to the Queen.
回见 我还在和女王说话呢
Please be careful.
请小心啊
Okay, I-- What is going on here?
这里怎么了
Catra, you got my note.
卡特拉 你看到我的字条了
The one you dropped on my head from the air vent
你是说你从通风口扔到我头上
that says, "Come to my lab"?
写着"来我实验室"的字条
Yes. That's the one. I've made great strides in analyzing the data
没错 我从你给我的先祖数据水晶里
from the First Ones data crystal you brought me. Look.
提取了重要的数据 看
Where did all of this come from? You know, here and there, rooms.
这些是哪来的 各个房♥间顺的
Were there people in these rooms?
房♥间里有人吗
Not when I went back to take the stuff.
我去的时候没人
You definitely belong here with us.
你和我们真是同类
So, the data...
说数据
Look at these readings. It's incredible.
看看这些读数 太神奇了
This seems confirm my theories about organic nature of
这证实了我的理论
First Ones machinery resulting in compatibility
先祖的装置
between magic and science!
跟魔法和科学是兼容的
I'm going to need you to try again.
你再说一遍
But this time, talk like a normal person.
这次说人话
Scorpia seems like she understands.
蝎女好像懂了
Scorpia is drawing stick figures holding hands.
蝎女在画手拉手的小人呢
I call it Super Pal Trio. This is me, this is Catra.
我管他们叫超级三人组 这是我 这是卡特拉
I think it's clear. Come on, I mean I'm a bit of an artist.
很明显吧 我还是挺有才的
I looked at the rock
我查看了这个石头
which is a crystal and used math.
这是水晶 我用数学
Wait, do I have to explain math to you?
等等 我要和你解释数学吗
Yes or no, did that crystal
随你 这水晶
give you enough data to upgrade our weapons?
提供的数据能够升级我们的武器吗
Weapons?
武器
This is so much bigger than weapons.
这比武器厉害多了
This could change everything.
这可以改变一切
Etheria's not just a planet.
以希利亚不止是个星球
Whatever the First Ones did to it, it went deep.
先祖对它改造很深
And what does that mean?
什么意思
You're asking me about my theories?
你想知道我的理论
I've waited years for someone to ask me about my theories.
我等人问我理论等了好多年
Hang on. I made a model.
等等 我做了个模型
I don't wanna be rude, but, um, who are you?
恕我直言 请问你是谁
I am Light Hope, Etheria's facilitator.
我是希望之光 以希利亚的引导师
I was created by the First Ones, as you call them.
我是你们口中的先祖创造的
Okay, quick follow-up, who are the First Ones?
再问个问题 先祖是谁
The First Ones were explorers who journeyed from beyond the stars
先祖是星系外的探索者
to settle Etheria.
在以希利亚安了家
They built this place for you, the Crystal Castle.
他们为你建了这个水晶城♥堡♥
Adora, I have waited so long for you.
阿多拉 我等了你很久
And now the time has come to show you your destiny.
现在我要向你展示你的命运
Great. Because I actually had a quest--
太好了 我正想问
You are She-Ra, Etheria's champion,
你是希瑞 以希利亚的勇者
appointed by the First Ones to protect and unite our planet.
先祖安排你保护和团结我们的星球
There have been many before you. But the line was broken.
在你之前 有很多希瑞 但出现了断层
You are the first She-Ra in a thousand years.
你是千年来第一个希瑞
Behold, Etheria.
请看 以希利亚
The First Ones didn't just settle on the surface of Etheria.
先祖不仅在以希利亚地表上定居了
Their technology runs throughout the planet's core.
他们的科技深入星球的地核
This whole planet,
整个星球
it's all First Ones tech.
都是先祖的科技
Everything on Etheria is connected.
以希利亚的一切都有联♥系♥
The Princesses are granted power
公主的的圣石
over the elements through their Runestones.
赐予了她们力量
As She-Ra, it is your duty to bring the princesses together.
作为希瑞 你的职责是团结公主
Only then can balance be restored to Etheria.
只有这样以希利亚才能恢复平衡
That sounds great,
听起来很棒
but the thing is You're correct. It is great.
但是 没错 是很棒
And what are these suppose to be?
这是什么
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表