剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
I got it.
我来
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
Buttered biscuits. I'll never get used to these things.
可恶 我习惯不了这东西
At least I don't have to get lost in that maze of her anymore.
至少我不会在迷宫迷路了
A pig.
小猪
So cute.
好可爱
Log day 103. 104? No, definitely 103.
日志103天 104 不 肯定是103
First Ones artifact number 58 has yielded a treasure trove of code.
58号♥先祖遗物中发现了大量完整代码
If I can successfully translate it,
如果能翻译
it could hold the secrets of the First Ones.
说不定里面有先祖的秘密
Fascinating. My robots seem to be responding to the code.
太酷炫了 我的机器人好像对代码有反应
This is remarkable. Could this be my big step towards making ancient
太棒了 这会让我将古今的科技
and modern technology truely compatible?
完美兼容吗
Edit to log.
编辑日志
I'm now going to run.
我要溜了
Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion.
恩塔普塔公主对义军太重要了
My mom's gonna be so impressed.
我妈肯定会很惊喜的
I'm all for impressing Angella.
我也想让安琪拉惊喜
Why is Entrapta so important? She's a brilliant inventor.
为什么恩塔普塔这么重要 她是个天才发明家
She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones.
会制♥作♥机器人 修复先祖的旧科技
She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community.
她在以希利亚的发明届很有名
Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself.
我也有参与 我也喜欢发明些小东西
What does any of that mean?
什么意思
It means If we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion,
如果我们说服恩塔普塔加入义军
she'll invent all sorts of cool junk for us.
她能帮我们发明各种好武器
And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde.
然后我们就能用这些武器对抗霍德人了
Like my trick arrows! I'm running low, so I built new ones.
比如我的魔法箭 剩得不多了 我又做了点
This one's a stun arrow, this one is an emergency flare.
这是眩晕箭 这是紧急闪光箭
And this one? This one's just pointy. And here's my newest one.
这支就是比较锋利 这是我最新的作品
Sonic arrow!
声波箭
When will we ever need a sonic arrow?
什么时候会用到这个啊
If we have to wake up really early?
要很早起床的时候
Or if we get separated in a crowd?
还是在人群里走散了
"Separated in a crowd."
在人群里走散了
I bet Entrapta will like my arrows.
恩塔普塔肯定会喜欢我的箭
Must've been a rockslide.
这里岩滑了
Any loud sound could cause another slide.
任何声音都会再次触发岩滑的
We need to be as quiet as--
我们得安静
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
I'm getting the hang of this. That was incredibly dangerous.
我越来越熟练了 这太危险了
What's the big deal? It worked.
怎么了 没问题啊
You can't just bust through everything with magic.
你不能总是靠魔法来解决一切
SheRa could've caused an avalanche. But she didn't, okay?
希瑞可能会引起山崩的 但并没有啊
I spent my whole life without powers.
我原来没用过魔法
No way I'm not gonna stop using them now.
现在没人能阻止我
She's got lightning.
她还能制♥造♥闪电
Something's wrong. The castle's distress beacon is lit.
不对劲 城♥堡♥求救灯亮了
They must be under attack.
肯定受到攻击了
There's been no report of the Horde in this area.
这里没发现霍德人啊
Wait. Be careful.
等等 小心
Are you okay? This place feels wrong. It's nothing.
你没事吧 这里感觉不对劲 我没事
Who's there?
谁啊
Hello? Princess Entrapta?
你好啊 恩塔普塔公主
We're here to, uh, recruit you for the Rebellion.
我们来招募你加入义军
Okay. We need to be careful.
我们得小心点
Entrapta has traps set up all over her castle.
恩塔普塔在城♥堡♥里安了很多陷阱
They're supposed to be really cool.
肯定很酷
They're coming. Get out of the square.
他们来了 快离开广场
Who's coming? Is it the Horde? Hello? Come back.
谁来了 霍德人吗 回来
We should move away from
这声音太吓人了
whatever is making that sound. This way.
我们躲躲吧 这边
What the...?
什么
Looks like one of Entrapta's designs. Why would it attack us?
好像是恩塔普塔的设计 它为什么攻击我们
All right, stand back. Careful. It could be a
退后 小心 说不定
Glimmer! Adora!
格丽玛 阿多拉
Bow. He's all alone with those things. He needs us.
鲍尔 他在独自面对那些东西 他需要我们
We have to get out first. Come on, I'll teleport us out.
我们得先出去 我把我们传送出去
Uh, is this out?
出来了吗
Okay, no more teleporting from now on. Sounds like a good idea.
别传送了 好主意
Not again.
又来
Princesses. I'm saved.
公主们 我得救了
Princess Entrapta? I mean, so good to see you.
恩塔普塔公主 很高兴见到你
I hope you don't mind, we sort of let ourselves in.
希望你别介意 我们自己就进来了
And then we let ourselves out of your cage trap thing.
我们还逃出了你的陷阱笼子
Welcome to Dryl.
欢迎来到德丽尔
Things are usually really fun around here,
这里本来很有趣的
but now it's all kind of gone deadly.
但现在有点要命
Let me go.
放开我
Please keep your voice down, sir. The robots respond to sound.
先生 小点声 机器人对声音有反应
We're just trying to help you. Oh, thanks. What's going on?
我们只是想帮你 谢了 怎么回事
Why are the robots attacking people?
为什么机器人在攻击人类
We don't know. We're just the kitchen staff.
不知道 我们只是厨房♥员工
Miniature cupcake? Princess Entrapta only eats tiny food.
来个迷你杯子蛋糕 恩塔普塔公主只吃小份的
And delicious fizzy beverages. Thank you?
还有好喝的软饮 谢谢
You'll be safe here with us.
你和我们在这很安全
We've got enough food last for months.
这里的食物够我们吃几个月的
I mean it's tiny, but still.
虽然很小 但够吃了
The bots will run out of power eventually, right?
机器人肯定会没电吧
We need to do something. You can't just hide in here forever.
我们得想想办法 不能一直藏在这
Oh, yes, we can.
好啊
We don't have powers like the princesses. We can't fight.
我们没有公主的魔法 不会战斗
Sir, kindly quiet your... whatever that is.
先生 请小声点
It's a tracker pad. It tracks energy signatures from magic.
这是追踪器 能追踪魔法的能量印记
It'll help me find my friends. Are those dot things your friends?
能帮我找到我朋友 这些小点是你朋友吗
Gonna go with no.
看来不是
You're lucky I found you. I designed the castle.
还好你们遇到了我 城♥堡♥是我设计的
I'm the only one who can navigate it. O
只有我知道怎么走
Which means you can help find our friend. Absolutely.
那你能帮我们找到朋友吗 当然
Is she sure about that?
她确定吗
I think we passed this picture already. Oh, isn't it cute?
我们刚才经过了这幅画 很可爱吧
You might be right. I usually have my electronic map to get around,
你们可能是对的 我一般用电子地图导航
but like my bots, it's sort of evil right now.
但它和我的机器人都变得邪恶了
Yeah, about that. Why did you invent killer robots?
这个嘛 你为什么发明杀人机器人
You're abnormally tall. Hello, I like your sword.
你高得过分了 我喜欢你的剑
It's First Ones tech, right? Can I touch it?
这是先祖科技吧 我能摸一下吗
Uh, thank you, yes and no, not right now.
谢谢 没错 现在不能摸
About the killer robots? They didn't start out that way.
杀人机器人怎么说 它们之前不这样
Usually, they're super useful. They do almost everything for me.
平时它们很有用 几乎啥事都帮我做
Cleaning, filing, basic hygiene.
打扫 存档 卫生
Ooh, they're sound-activated. Here, I'll show you.
它们是声控的 我演示一下
Could we maybe not do that?
别演示了吧
Isn't it adorable?
可爱吧
It's trying to talk. Whatever it's say, I don't think it's good.
它想说话 应该不是什么好话
Make it stop. Make what stop?
让它停下 让什么停下
Bot 329 is attempting to communicate.
329号♥机器人在尝试和我沟通
Oh, no. Bad bot.
不 坏机器人
Princess!
公主
She-Ra, stop!
希瑞 住手
Turn it off. Turn it off.
关掉它 关掉它
The door won't hold much longer. Almost done.
门顶不住了 快好了
Are you sure about this? Uh, you guys?
你确定吗 伙计们
Now.
现在
Here goes nothing.
拼了
Shoot aleady!
射它啊
I can't. It's a sonic arrow. It'll draw more bots.
不行 这是声波箭 会引来更多机器人的
Is it over?
结束了吗
I did that?
是我做的吗
Hey, I did that.
是我诶
Nice work. Now let's find my friends. Come on.
干得漂亮 去找我朋友吧
Adora. Wake up.
阿多拉 醒醒
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表