剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
You will not refuse me!
不许拒绝我
Shadow Weaver. Lord Hordak!
暗影编织者 霍达克大人
You have disobeyed my orders.
你违抗了我的命令
I've done no such thing, Lord Hordak. My will is your will.
不可能 霍达克大人 我的意愿与您一致
Explain to me why you've requisitioned more troops
那你为什么因为一个失踪的士兵
to look for one missing soldier.
不停地审问下属
A soldier I ordered you to give up on.
我已经命令你放弃她了
Finding Adora is crucial to the Horde--
找到阿多拉至关重要
Our mission is to kill the Whispering Woods
我们的任务是扫平呓语森林
so we can finally march on Bright Moon.
进军明月城
Our mission is to destroy
我们的任务是战胜
the Princesses and their ridiculous Rebellion.
那些公主和她们可笑的叛军
You are distracted, Shadow Weaver.
你分心了 暗影编织者
Our ground troops demand your full attention.
你必须专注于地面部队
The siege on Plumeria has carried on for too long.
围攻普卢梅里亚花的时间太久了
You will give the order to increase power until victory is achieved.
我命令你增强魔力战胜她们
And never forget, I gave you your magical power
别忘了 是我给你的魔力
and at my slightest whim, I can take it away.
我可以轻易地收回来
Understand?
明白吗
Of course, Lord Hordak.
当然 霍达克大人
No, no, no, it's okay. You need this food more than we do.
不用了 你们比我更需要食物
Nonsense. It is our honor to serve the She-Ra.
瞎说 服务希瑞是我们的荣誉
We are so honored to have you.
你能来我们真是太荣幸了
That's SheRa. Yes, I know. The SheRa, right?
是希瑞 我知道 传说中的希瑞啊
I'm so happy that after all these centuries of being gone,
你离开了几个世纪
you've finally returned.
终于回来了
I say bring out the party kale.
把派对用的羽衣甘蓝拿过来
At our hour of great need, like in stories.
就在我们最需要你的时候 跟故事里一样
What stories? The stories we've been telling for thousands of years.
什么故事 我们流传了几千年的故事
She-Ra, the warrior
希瑞战士说了一个字
who tamed the beasts of Beast Island with a single word.
就驯服了野兽岛上的野兽
That's nothing.
这算什么
What about the time She-Ra
希瑞骑着飞马
defeated a squad of Horde soldiers on a flying horse?
打败了一队霍德士兵
Or the time she saved Thaymor from a legion of Horde soldiers?
还在霍德军团手中拯救了翡莫呢
Or the time she borrowed my toothbrush
她还借了我的牙刷
and used it to defeat an army of soldiers.
用来打败了一队士兵
Bow, that's not true. You're right. It was two armies!
鲍尔 并没有 说得对 是两队
Hey, calm down!
冷静点
Give her some space.
给她点空间
One at a time. You first.
一个一个来 你先来
Oh! Thank you for the... Windchime.
谢谢你的 风铃
Windchime.
风铃
We're so excited for you
我们很高兴
to heal our land and bring all the plants back to life.
你们来到我们的土地上 让所有的植物起死回生
Will you do it before the drum circle or after?
你要在鼓乐队演奏前还是演奏后开始
You want me to heal your land? Yes!
你想要我治愈你们的土地 没错
Like in the ancient story,
就像在古老的传说中中
"She-Ra heals The Forest And Brings The Trees Back to Life."
《希瑞治愈森林 树木回春》
I've seen her do way weirder stuff. This'll be a snap.
我见过她做到更奇怪的事 这是小菜一碟
Wait, it's not that simple. Plus, I don't like the look of that smoke.
等等 没那么见到 以及我觉得这股烟不对劲
The Horde's up to something big. Maybe we should investigate.
霍德军队要有大动作了 也许我们该去调查一下
We?
我们
This is my power.
这是我的力量
I grow plants.
我能让植物生长
We're not strong enough to go against the Horde.
我们不足以和霍德军对抗
All we want is to live peacefully in our ancestral home.
我们只希望能和平地生活在我们的家中
And then She-Ra saved the day once again!
然后希瑞再一次拯救了世界
We need you, She-Ra.
我们需要你 希瑞
She-Ra! She-Ra! She-Ra!
希瑞 希瑞 希瑞
Yes, healing. That is a thing I know how to do.
没错 治愈 我知道怎么做
I need to take Bow and Glimmer over to those trees for a moment.
我得跟鲍尔和格丽玛去一下那边的树林
I know what I'm doing!
我知道我该做什么
I don't know what I'm doing! I can't heal any thing!
我不知道我该做什么 我不会治愈
But the stories say you have healing powers.
但是传说中你有治愈的能力
They also say I fought the Mantisaur.
他们还说我和曼提索尔族战斗
I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那是什么
Why don't you just concentrate really hard.
不如你好好集中注意力
That seems to work whenever you need to transform.
你要变身的时候好像这样就行了
Okay.
好吧
Did I do it? No, you punched a tree.
我做到了吗 没有 你打穿了一棵树
That's kinda the opposite of healing. Let me try again.
这和治愈恰恰相反 我再试试
Magic blast. Also not healing. I'll get it this time.
魔法弹 也不是治愈 这次肯定性
Magical transformation?
魔法变形
Wait, is that what happened to our horse?
等等 我们的马就是这样被变了吗
It's okay. You'll get it soon.
没事 你迟早会学会的
Soon isn't good enough!
迟早还不够好
People expect me to save their land.
人们指望我拯救他们的土地
I thought I was better as She-Ra,
我以为我作为希瑞会更好
but I'm useless no matter what form I take.
但我不管是哪个形态都没有用
My hat! SheRa!
我的帽子 希瑞
Come quickly! Something absolutely terrible has happened!
快来 发生了一些很可怕的事
The Heart-Blossom is dying. Please, She-Ra, heal our land.
绽放之心要死了 拜托 希瑞 治愈大地吧
Oh, come on, do something.
拜托 做点什么啊
No.
不行
Sorry. I don't know how to heal.
对不起 我不知道如何治愈
Who are you? And where's She-Ra?
你是谁 希瑞在哪里
My name's Adora. I was chosen to carry the sword of She-Ra.
我叫阿多拉 我被选中为希瑞之剑的主人
But I haven't been doing this for very long,
但我才刚成为剑的主人不就
and I don't know how it works yet.
我还不知道该怎么做
She's just a girl!
她只是个小姑娘
I never meant to deceive you.
我不是故意要欺骗你们
I am She-Ra, I'm just not the same She-Ra.
我是希瑞 我只是不是那个希瑞
Then you can't save us?
那你救不了我们吗
Wait, there might be another way.
等等 也许还有别的办法
I know the Horde.
我了解霍德军
I think they are using one of their machines to poison your land.
我觉得他们在用他们的机器毒害你们的大地
If we wanna save your home, we have to stop them!
如果我们想要拯救你们的家 我们要阻止他们
You're not the She-Ra from the stories.
你不是传说中的希瑞
You're supposed to save us.
你应该拯救我们的
It will be all right. I promise. We'll rebuild.
没事的 我保证 我们能重建的
We have to believe the universe
我们要相信上天
will repay the Horde for their evil deed eventually.
会为霍德人的暴行而惩罚他们
The universe won't protect you!
上天不会保护你们
You want She-Ra to fix things,
你们希望希瑞解决一切
but you won't even try to save yourselves?
但是你们都不想试试拯救自己
At least Adora's trying.
至少阿多拉在努力
If She-Ra can't save us, no one can.
如果希瑞救不了我们 那就没人能了
Right now we need to make sure our people are safe. We leave today.
现在我们需要保护我们的人♥民♥ 我们今天就走
Are you okay? I just wanted to help.
你没事吧 我只是想帮忙
But all I've done is disappoint an entire kingdom.
但我只会让整个王国的人失望
I'm sorry I let you guys down after you talked me up.
对不起 你这样鼓励我 我还是让你们失望了
We just wanted everyone to see what an awesome person you are.
我们只希望大家都能看到你是多棒的人
I thought I was being supportive, but I was actually being terrible!
我以为我是在支持你 但我其实一直在坏事
Adora, She-Ra's not the reason we like you.
阿多拉 我们不是因为你是希瑞才喜欢你
We like you because you're our friend.
我们喜欢你是因为你是我们的朋友
You have a plan, don't you?
你心里有计划 对吗
Yeah. I think I do.
我想是的
All clear.
安全
Okay, we need to find the machine. Every Hord camp is laid out the same.
我们需要找到那个机器 霍德营地的排班都一样
Guard duty's always in half-hour shifts.
守卫半小时轮班一次
So we walk in when the shift changes in three, two, one.
所以我们等守卫换班就溜进去 三 二 一
Shift change! Finally!
换班 终于到时间了
I swear boring shifts go by slower.
越无聊时间过得越慢
You are right, the Horde is poisoning the land.
你说得没错 霍德军的确在毒害这片土地
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
We have security clearance, password 5-echo-niner.
我们有许可 密♥码♥5EN
Now you'll be on your way.
干♥你♥自己的事去吧
We haven't used that password in months.
我们好几个月没用这个密♥码♥了
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表