剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Glimmer?
格丽玛
Yeah, I see her, Bow.
我看到了 鲍尔
Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.
我只是确认一下 不是我一个人看到了
Stay where you are! What did you do to me?!
别动 你对我做了什么
What you mean what did I do to you?!
什么叫我对你做了什么
I didn't know being a Princess was contagious!
想不到公主还会传染
Okay, okay, everyone, calm down!
好了 大家冷静点
Do you wanna tell us how'd you do that? I didn't do anything.
你是怎么做到的 我什么都没做
All I did was picked up the sword and then, woosh, I'm in a tiara!
我只是拿起这把剑 然后就戴上了皇冠
I don't care how she did it.
我不管她是怎么做到的
We just have to make sure she never does it again!
我们不能再让她变身了
Do it again!
再变一次
Do it again!
再变一次
Bow!
鲍尔
Do what you did before.
再变一次吧
I don't know what I did before!
我不知道我怎么变的
No time, we have to go.
没时间了 我们得走了
What is this place?
这是哪
No idea. But in there it's gotta be better than out here.
不知道 不过进去肯定比在这强
Everyone grab on, I can get us in.
你俩抓稳了 我能把咱们带进去
Glimmer, no. You've never teleported three people before.
格丽玛 不 你从来没传送过三个人
Do you have a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
What's written on this door? It looks like some kind of password.
门上写着什么 好像是密♥码♥
You can read that?
你能看懂
You can't?
你不行吗
What's it say?! "Eternia."
上面写了什么 埃特尼亚
Oh, come on!
靠
So Horde soilder, have you always been able to read First Ones writing?
霍德士兵 你一直都能看懂先祖的文字吗
Wanna tell us what exactly is going on here?
能说下是怎么回事吗
I told you I don't know. I just read the word on the door.
我说了我不知道 我只是读了门上的字
Right.
嗯
You just read a word in a language
这个语言一千年没人用了
that no one's spoken for a thousand years,
你恰好就认识
and the door just opened into a mysterious ancient ruin.
这门还恰好打开了一座神秘的远古遗迹
Sure.
好吧
You think I did this on purpose? You think I want to be a Princess?
你以为我是故意的 你以为我想当公主
Princesses are monsters!
公主都是怪物
Monsters?
怪物
You're the monster!
你才是怪物
Glimmer, she did save us. I don't care!
格丽玛 她救了我们啊 我不管
We can't trust her, Bow.
我们不能信任她 鲍尔
Or have you forgotten everything the Horde's done to us?
你忘了霍德人怎么对我们的了吗
People we've lost.
我们死了那么多人
We need to find another way out
我们得找别的出路
and get her back to Bright Moon as soon as possible.
尽快把她带到明月城
My mother will know what to do with her.
我母亲知道该怎么处置她
So, thanks for saving us from that bug thing back there
谢谢你把我们从虫子手上救了出来
when you could've escaped instead.
你可以逃走的
Okay, well. I didn't save you.
我没救你们
I just wanted to get the sword, okay?
我只是想拿走宝剑 好吗
Are you sure it's not because you secretly like us?
你确定不是因为你偷偷喜欢我们吗
I don't like you. You're my captors.
我不喜欢你们 你们抓了我
Sure.
好吧
Thanks for saving us anyway. I'm Bow, by the way.
还是谢谢你 对了 我叫鲍尔
Adora.
阿多拉
"Adora." Weird name for a Horde soldier.
阿多拉 霍德士兵叫这个名字好奇怪啊
Is it?
是吗
For the honor of Grayskull.
赐予我力量吧
What are we doing? Nothing! I mean.
你在干吗 没事
Look at these carvings. I think this might be a First Ones ruin.
看看这些雕刻 这里可能是先祖的遗迹
What's a First One?
先祖是什么
You've never heard of the First Ones?
你没听过先祖吗
The First Ones are the original settlers of Etheria.
先祖是以希利亚最初的居住者
They disappeared a thousand years ago,
他们一千年前消失了
but they left behind old ruins and technology, like this place.
但留下了古老的废墟和科技 就像这里
So, what happened to them?
他们发生了什么事
No one knows. They just disappeared.
没人知道 他们就突然消失了
The Horde didn't tell you about them?
霍德人没告诉你吗
Seems like there's a lot the Horde didn't tell me.
霍德人好像有很多事都没告诉我
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么出去
It'll take forever to find a way out at this rate.
以这种速度 我们永远也出不去了
Wanna turn on some lights, Adora?
来点光好吗 阿多拉
I don't know how to do that. Maybe there's a magic word.
我不会啊 也许要说句咒语
What's the First Ones' word for "Lights"?
先祖怎么说"光"
I don't know. I'm not magic. Obviously.
我不知道 我不会魔法 看出来了
Everyone, stand back.
你们都退后
Uh, Glimmer? Maybe take it easy.
格丽玛 冷静
We're a long way from Bright Moon.
我们离明月城还很远
It'll be a while until you can recharge.
你暂时充不了能
Bow! You have to recharge your powers?
鲍尔 你还得充能
Can we not talk about this in front of the Horde soldier?
能别在霍德士兵面前说这事吗
Now, stand back.
退后
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine, Bow.
我没事 鲍尔
That's you. What? That doesn't look anything like me.
那是你 什么 完全不像啊
No, I mean the other you. The scary one in the cape.
不 我是说另一个你 穿披风很可怕的那个
That was me?
那是我
You can read that inscription, right? What's it say?
你能读懂铭文对吧 上面写了什么
It says...
写着
"She-Ra."
希瑞
Greetings, administrator. What is this thing?
管♥理♥员♥ 您好 这是什么
What is your query?
您有什么疑问
I think it's some kind of ancient hologram.
好像是远古的全息图
What is your query?
您有什么疑问
Hi. What is this place?
这是什么地方
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么出去
What is your query? Well, she's broken.
您有什么疑问 她坏了
She's old. I'm surprised any of this stuff still works at all.
她太古老了 这里居然还有东西能运作
Administrator not detected.
未检测到管♥理♥员♥
Lockdown initiated.
启动封锁
I didn't do it! No. No lockdown! No lockdown!
不是我♥干♥的 不要封锁 不要封锁
Adora, you gotta get it to stop! What makes you think I can?
阿多拉 让它停下来 你为什么觉得我能行
Query not recognized. There's gotta be a password or something!
无法识别疑问 肯定有密♥码♥什么的
Uh, stop it!
停下
Uh, Eternia!
埃特尼亚
Eternia!
埃特尼亚
Give me the sword. What? No!
把剑给我 什么 不行
We need the scary lady in the cape.
我们需要穿披风的可怕女人
I don't know how, but she's the key to this place,
我不知道怎么办 但她是关键
so maybe she can get us out.
也许她能带我们出去
You're a Horde soldier. I'm not giving you the sword.
你是霍德士兵 我不会给你宝剑的
Eternia!
埃特尼亚
Cape!
披风
She-Ra!
希瑞
Hold on! Glimmer, no!
抓紧了 格丽玛 不
Glimmer!
格丽玛
Glimmer?
格丽玛
Glimmer?
格丽玛
Did it work?
成功了吗
Yeah, it worked. Barely.
成功了 好险
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
I think I used too much power getting us out of there.
为了逃出来 我用了太多的能量
I don't know who could've predicted that... Right. Me.
谁能预料呢 是我
Bow... Like an hour ago.
鲍尔 就一小时前
Bow!
鲍尔
Sorry. I'm just glad you're okay.
抱歉 你没事就好
No more teleporting for a while, okay? You could really hurt yourself.
暂时别传送了 你会受伤的
I'm fine, okay? Let's get back to Bright Moon so I can recharge already.
我没事 我们回明月城吧 我要充能
Why are you still here? What?
你怎么还在这 什么
Bow and I are hardly a crack security team.
我和鲍尔都没怎么看着你
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表