剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Hello?
有人吗
I carry the sword of She-Ra.
我带了希瑞之剑
I've come here for help. Is anyone there?
我是来求助的 有人吗
Greetings, administrator. What is your query?
你好 管♥理♥员♥ 请问有何疑问
Oh. I need your help to heal my friend.
帮帮我治愈我朋友吧
She's been cursed. I don't know how to save her.
她被诅咒了 我不知道怎么救她
Legends say She-Ra could heal people
传说希瑞可以用这把宝剑救人
using this sword. How do I do that?
我该怎么做
What is your query? Not this again.
请问有何疑问 不是吧
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
How about now? Administrator detected.
现在呢 检测到管♥理♥员♥
Welcome, She-Ra.
欢迎 希瑞
One more time. What can you tell me about this sword?
再问一遍 你对这把剑有什么了解
Subject, the Sword of Protection.
对象 保卫之剑
Classification, portable runestone
类型 便携符石
keyed exclusively to administrator She-Ra, Princess of Power.
管♥理♥员♥非凡公主希瑞专属
How can I use this to heal my friend? Query not recognized.
我怎么用这把剑治愈我朋友 无法识别疑问
Legends say the sword has healing powers. Is that true?
传说这把剑有治愈能力 是真的吗
One of the Sword of Protection's
治愈和恢复平衡
many intented functions is to heal and restore balance.
是保卫之剑众多功能之一
But how do I do that? Query not recognized.
那我怎么做 疑问无法识别
How can I use the sword to heal people?
我怎么用这把剑治愈人们
One of the Sword of Protection's
治愈和恢复平衡
many intented functions is to heal and restore balance.
是保卫之剑众多功能之一
Okay, is there someone else I can talk to?
我还有别人可以询问吗
Query not recognized. Okay.
疑问无法识别 好吧
Let me talk to Light Hope. Light Hope.
让我和希望之光聊聊 希望之光
Light Hope, that's her name, isn't it?
她是叫希望之光吧
The woman I saw when I touched the sword for the first time.
我第一次触碰这把剑时看到的女人
Where is she?
她在哪
Yes, Light Hope is here. She has been waiting for you.
希望之光在这里 她一直在等你
Can I talk to her?
我能和她谈谈吗
You will meet her soon enough. But first, you must let go.
你很快就能见到她 但你要先放手
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
You are not ready yet. You must let go.
你还没准备好 你得先放手
Let go of what?
放什么手
Watch it. Catra? What are you doing here?
小心 卡特拉 你怎么来了
Unauthorized presence detected.
检测到未授权人士
Security protocol activated.
激活防御措施
Not again.
又来
What just happened?
怎么回事
This isn't good. You're not supposed to be in here.
不妙啊 你不该进来的
What are those? Also not good.
那些是什么 不是好东西
Come on! We need to run.
快跑
What's going on? Why are those things trying to kill us?
怎么回事 它们为什么要杀我们
They're trying to kill you. This place sees you as an invader.
它们是想杀你 你是入侵者
Well, can't you tell them to stop.
你能不能让它们停下
No, I can't tell them to stop. Nothing in here is listening to me!
不行 这里的东西不听我的
Adora? Stand back.
阿多拉 退后
What are you doing?
你干吗
You shouldn't be here, Catra.
你不该进来 卡特拉
Those things aren't gonna stop until they get you.
没杀死你之前它们不会罢休的
And as long as I'm protecting you, they'll see me as a threat, too.
我继续保护你 它们也会把我看作敌人
Uh, good thing I didn't ask you to protect me.
我又没让你保护我
What? you know. Okay. Why are you here, anyway?
好吧 你怎么进来了
I mean how did you find this place?
你是怎么找到这个地方的
It sent up a beam of light a mile high. It wasn't hard.
这里射出了一条两公里高的光束 不难找啊
Does Shadow Weaver know you're here?
暗影编织者知道你在这吗
I'd say Shadow Weaver's got bigger problems right now.
暗影编织者现在自顾不暇呢
Why are you looking at me like that?
你怎么这么看我
Wait. No. I know what this is about.
等等 我知道怎么回事了
I knew you'd be weird about me letting you escape.
我知道你肯定觉得我放了你很奇怪
I told you it's not because I like you. I didn't say anything.
我说了不是因为我喜欢你 我没说话啊
Anyway, what're you doing out here? Where are your new best friends?
你来这干吗 你新朋友呢
I thought you guys did everything together.
你们不是干什么都要一起么
Oh, my friends? You mean the ones you kidnapped and held for ransom?
朋友 你是说被你绑♥架♥当筹码
The ones you let Shadow Weaver imprisoned and cursed?
你让暗影编织者关起来并诅咒的那位
Yeah, obviously. What other friends that you talking about?
是啊 不然还能有谁
Come on. Those things will be any minute. We need to get out of here.
走吧 它们随时会找来 我们快走
Well, we don't need to go together.
我们不用一起走
You do your weird little magic quest thing, I'll find my own way out.
你继续探索魔法吧 我自己出去
Another dead end. No, it's not.
又是死路 不是
Eternia.
埃特尼亚
Long story.
说来话长
Cool, you found the Infinite Darkness Room.
酷 你找到了无限黑暗屋
Have fun, I'm gonna find another way around.
好好玩 我去找别的路了
Where did the door go?
门呢
Wait, I think I see something. Hello? Light Hope?
等等 我好像看到了什么 希望之光
What's--?
什么
What kind of game are you playing?
你在搞什么
I have no idea what's going on.
我不知道啊
There's no way we can actually be in the Fright Zone.
这里不可能是恐怖区
So what is this? Another Shadow Weaver mind trick?
那这是什么 又是暗影编织者的攻心计吗
I doubt it. Let go of me.
应该不是 放开我
Hey, you! Guard!
守卫
Uh, hello?
你好啊
Hey, Adora! This isn't real!
阿多拉 这是假的
Adora? Adora? Catra?
阿多拉 卡特拉
Adora!
阿多拉
Hey, Adora, there's a--
阿多拉 那边
Does it look broken to you? It's not broken. You're fine.
是不是断了 没断 你没事
I'm bleeding! You're not bleeding!
我出血了 没有
Why would you try to pick a fight with Octavia anyway?
你为什么和奥克塔维亚打架啊
I didn't do anything. All I did was exist near her.
我什么都没做 就在她旁边而已
And scratch her on the eyeball. And call her a dumb-face.
然后挠了她眼睛 说她长得很蠢
Catra What? She has a dumb face.
卡特拉 干吗 她长得是很蠢嘛
Where is she?
她在哪
Hey, Octavia! You're a dumb face!
奥克塔维亚 你长得好蠢哦
She's coming! Run!
她来了 快跑
What was that?
那是什么
It must have been some kind of simulation tapping into our memories.
可能是对我们过去的记忆进行了模拟吧
Why, I have no idea.
我也不知道怎么回事
This place is so weird. How can you deal with all this magic stuff?
这里太诡异了 你怎么受得了魔法世界的
I'm only dealing with it
我还不是为了
because I need to figure out how to heal Glimmer
寻找能治愈格丽玛
after someone got her cursed.
被诅咒的办法
What you want, an apology? You're not getting one.
干吗 要我道歉啊 不可能
Can I ask you something? Can I stop you?
能问你个问题吗 我拦得住吗
Why did you help me escape after Shadow Weaver captured us?
我们被抓后 你为什么帮我逃跑
Not this again.
又来了
It's one thing I can't figure it out. You didn't have to do that.
这事我一直想不通 你不必这样的
You could've gotten caught. Why risk it?
你可能会被发现的 为什么要冒险
Did you think I'd let Shadow Weaver erase your memory like that?
你觉得我会让暗影编织者抹除你的记忆吗
I don't know. Probably. Well, you never did have much faith in me.
不知道 可能吧 你对我从来就没信心
Can you blame me? Not really.
能怪我吗 也不能
It wasn't all bad growing up in the Fright Zone, was it?
在恐怖区长大也不全是坏事吧
I mean, you still have good memories, right? Of course I do.
也有些美好的回忆 对吧 当然
But it doesn't change the fact that the Horde is evil.
但这也改变不了霍德人邪恶的本质
I had no choice. I couldn't go back.
我没办法 我不能回去
Hey, I miss you, too.
我也想你
Wha--? I don't miss you. Get over yourself.
什么 我才不想你 别自以为是了
Not until you admit you like me. I don't like you.
除非你承认你喜欢我 我不喜欢你
Oh, come on.
不是吧
You okay?
你没事吧
And there's our winner.
胜利者产生了
Good work, cadet. I like your focus.
干的漂亮 学员 我喜欢你的专注
This win will definitely be reported back to Lord Hordak.
我会把你的胜利汇报给霍达克大人的
What was that? Way to gang up on me.
刚刚怎么回事 你们联合对付我
You were fighting dirty.
你玩阴的
I was just leveling the field.
我只是魔高一丈
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表