剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表
Counsel, we're looking for plans
议会 我们要想办法
to strengthen our defenses against the Horde.
增强我们的防线来抵御霍德人
Who would like to go first? Me, me, me. Me. Me, me.
谁先说 我我我
Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?
除了格丽玛 谁先来
Mom-- Uh, Your Majesty.
妈 陛下
You should let me, Bow and Adora continue
让我 鲍尔和阿多拉
our Princess recruitment mission.
继续招募公主吧
If we form a new Princess Alliance,
如果我们能建立新的公主联盟
the Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once.
义军这次就有机会了
The Princesses withdrew from the last Alliance.
上次联盟的公主都撤退了
They chose to focus on protecting their own lands.
她们选择保护自己的土地
So, are we supposed to just give up? Please let me try.
那我们就放弃了吗 请让我试试吧
All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission.
我只是提议一个外交任务
So, what do you propose?
你有什么提议
Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea passes the Salineas Sea Gate.
要从海上接近明月城只能通过萨利尼亚斯海口
It's controlled by Princess Mermista.
那里是梅尔米萨公主掌控
Now that her father is retired.
她父亲退休了
With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas.
让她加入 义军就能控制海域
We need this alliance with her, Mom.
我们得跟她结盟 妈
The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure.
这次任务很危险 格丽玛 我不放心
Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything.
别担心 妈 有希瑞在 我们能征服一切
And we're also gonna need a boat.
我们还需要一艘船
With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything.
有希瑞和船 我们能征服一切
And an experienced sea captain.
还需要一个有经验的船长
With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain,
有希瑞和船 还有个有经验的船长
we can conquer anything.
我们能征服一切
Very well.
那好吧
Yes.
太棒了
I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage.
我是认真的 格丽玛 不许用暴♥力♥造成误伤
Yes, mommy. You won't regret it.
好的 妈妈 你不会后悔的
Go fish.
没有
This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it.
好酷啊 适航镇和我想得一样
Everyone looks like a really pirate. Focus, Bow.
大家都像真的海盗一样 认真点 鲍尔
We're here to find a sea captain. No pirates?
我们是来找船长的 不找海盗
No pirates.
不找
None of these people look qualified to sail a ship.
这里的人都不像能航海的
Excuse me.
打扰了
We're looking for a sea captain to take us to Salineas.
我们想找个船长带我们去萨利尼亚斯
I won. Drinks all around. Put it on my friend here's tab.
我赢了 请大家喝一杯 算我我朋友账上
We were told you're a sea captain?
听说你是船长
I am the one and only Sea Hawk.
我就是独一无二的海鹰
Has my reputation preceded me? Your name is Sea Hawk?
你们久仰我的大名吗 你叫海鹰
That's the coolest name I've ever heard. Captain Sea Hawk,
这是我听过最酷的名字了 海鹰船长
We're interviewing potential captains to take us to Salineas.
我们在面试能带我们去萨利尼亚斯的船长
Would you like to apply for the position?
你想来面试吗
Apply for the position?
面试
I am the one and only am Sea Hawk. I'm offer only.
我可是独一无二的海鹰 都是我来挑人的
Okay, just because "Sea" is in your name
别以为你名字里有"海"
doesn't tell us your actual qualifications.
就有资质了
Qualifications? I once ran the 50-klick Galebreath Gauntlet
资质 我随随便便就赢了50公里的
in less than 20 klicks,
格布莱斯铁人赛
I maneuvered the Serpentine with nary a chip in my bow.
我穿越蛇纹海峡时 船只毫发无损
My shanties are considered so desirable,
我的海号♥特别带劲
sirens fling themselves into sea at the sound of them.
海妖一听就会跳进海中
And because I can tell you're wondering,
我知道你们很好奇
my mustache is naturally shiny.
我的胡子天生就这么有光泽
It is shiny.
确实
You're hired.
你被录用了
There, kids. What makes you think you can afford me?
孩子们 你们凭什么觉得能雇得起我
I assure you, Captain Sea Hawk, money is no object.
我保证 海鹰船长 钱不是问题
Behold my fee.
先看看价格
Money might be an object.
可能有点问题
You know what? Fine, we'll just find another sea captain.
算了 我们再找个船长吧
Good luck with that. You won't find another soul
祝你们好运 你们找不到像我这么了解
who knows the treacherous route to Salineas as well as I.
凶险的萨利尼亚斯路线的了
I brave it often to visit
我经常去拜访
my close personal friend, Princess Mermista.
我的好朋友 梅尔米萨公主
You know her? Do I?
你认识她 你说呢
Okay. Here's the deal. You go one round, winner takes all.
我有个提议 我们比试一下 胜者为王
You win, we leave you alone.
你赢了 我们就不烦你了
I win, you take us to Salineas at no cost.
我赢了 你就免费带我们去萨利尼亚斯
That's a terrible deal. But I am undefeated at arm wrestling.
这提议真烂 但我扳手腕可没输过
Let me show you how it's done, lassie.
让你瞧瞧我的厉害 小姑娘
Go, Adora. Put him in the dirt. This is so dumb.
阿多拉加油 干掉他 太蠢了
This is the best you've got?
你就这点本事吗
I once beat a Tyrosaur with biceps the size of my head
我有次和一条二头肌和我头一样大的翼龙
in an arm-wrestling match that lasted two weeks.
扳了两周的手腕 最后我赢了
Well, truth be told, I let you win so as to,
其实我放水了
boost your confidence.
给你增加点自信吧
I've been wanting to go to Salineas anyway.
反正我也要去萨利尼亚斯
Come on, kids with me. Forward to adventure.
跟我一起去冒险吧 孩子们
Adora is in Seaworthy.
阿多拉在适航镇
I'll give you one more chance to bring her back.
再给你一次机会 把她带回来
Didn't Hordak just order you to stop going after Adora?
霍达克不是刚命令你别找阿多拉了吗
And who is going to tell him? You?
谁会告密 你吗
Fine. About time you start treating me
好吧 反正你总算把我
like a Force Captain anyway. I'll bring her back.
当部队上尉了 我去把她带回来
Not so fast. You won't be going alone.
别急 不是你一个人
You'll be joined by Force Captain Scorpia.
你和蝎女部队上尉一起去
Kitty. Just so you know, I'm a hugger. Huh? What?
小猫咪 先说一下 我喜欢拥抱 什么
Is this some kind of joke?
你在开玩笑吗
Scorpia will see that you are kept in line.
蝎女会看着你的
Okay, whatever. You're at least giving me a vehicle, right?
随便吧 起码给个交通工具吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
No.
不
Not boats.
不要船
Oh, I just love boats. Don't you?
我好喜欢船 你不喜欢吗
Wind in your hair, ocean on every side,
海风吹发 四周环海
miles and miles from the nearest dry land,
远离陆地
watery death awaiting at the slightest mishap.
不小心就会溺死
Man, that's what I call living.
这才叫生活嘛
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to shut up. You seasick?
你还是闭嘴吧 你晕船吗
Just focus on me, okay? It'll help.
把注意力放在我身上能好受点
Put me down! What is wrong with you?
放我下来 你什么毛病
What are you looking at? Get back to doing boat things.
你们看什么 回去干活
Welcome aboard the Dragon's Daughter, Three.
欢迎登上龙之女三号♥
What happened to Dragon's Daughter One and Two?
龙之女一号♥和二号♥去哪了
Tragically, they went down in flames.
很不幸 被烧了
How did that happen? I set them on fire.
怎么回事 我烧的
Adventure! Are we sure about this guy?
冒险咯 这人真的没问题吗
He just needs to get us there.
只要能把我们送到就行
Now you'll of course be expected to earn your keep
你们要在船上帮忙
by helping out around the ship.
来付我钱
Never fear, I'll teach everything you need to know
不用怕 我会用很简单的方式
in shanty form.
来教你们的
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I noticed your mainsail wasn't secure. So I fixed it.
我看你主帆没系紧 就系上了
Tying proper knots is a task that takes years to master.
一般需要很多年才能打好结的
You did these just now? Yes.
你刚刚就学会了 是的
Sea Hawk is impressed with my knots. This is the best day of my life.
海鹰夸我结打得好 今天太爽了
Excellent work, even if it is beginner's luck.
非常好 虽然这是新手的运气
We'll also need to set a lookout. Come on, Sparkle, we'll sing a duet
我们还得找个人瞭望 闪光 我们来个二重唱
and I'll show you how to climb ratlines.
然后我教你怎么爬绳索
Wait, how did she... I unfurled the jib.
等等 她怎么 我把三角帆打开了
By yourself?
你一个人吗
Not even a sailor as experienced as me could do that.
我这么有经验的船员一个人也做不到啊
So, what you're saying is I'm better at this than you are?
你是说我这方面比你强吗
And the name is Glimmer.
我叫格丽玛
Well, you are a strangely overqualified crew.
你们作为船员厉害得过分了
What do you even need Sea Hawk for? Your map?
那还找海鹰干什么 地图
剧集 | 希瑞与非凡的公主们(2018) | 导航列表