剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
You there? You seeing it?
确实看到了些东西
I'm seeing something.
我不确定那是什么 但我认为你该过来
I'm not sure what it is, but I think you should come in.
我需要带律师一起去吗
Do I need to bring a lawyer?
不必
No.
我们私下见个面就好
Let's keep it between us for now.
好 我这就来
Okay. I'm coming in.
阿黛尔看到了
Adair saw it.
她不确定那是什么
She's not sure what it is,
但她能感觉到不对劲
but she knows it's not right.
要我跟你一起去联调局吗
You want me to come in to the FBI with you?
不必了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
而且我要告诉他们你也死在飞机里了
And I'm gonna tell them that you died in that plane, too.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他们知道了你的情况
Because if it gets out -- what you are --
你就会成为供人玩乐的怪胎
Then you become a circus freak.
他们会把你关进一间政♥府♥实验室
They'd lock you up in a government lab
永远都不会放你出来
and throw away the key.
不管你想过怎样的生活
Whatever life you wanted,
不管你对生活有怎样的憧憬 都将终结
whatever life you'd planned, it would be over.
我憧憬的就是家人
My family was my plan.
你 格蕾西 海伦 就是我想要的
You, Gracie, Helen -- that's what I want.
目前还没法实现
That can't happen... Now.
阿黛尔知道了
Adair knows.
她会监视我
She'll be watching me.
所以我要告诉她你死在飞机里了
So I'm gonna tell her you died in that plane.
所以你不能再接近我们了
So you can't come around us.
就让我跟格蕾西打个招呼 行吗
Could you just let me say hi to Gracie?
短时间内不行了
Not for a while, okay?
这对所有人都好
It'll be best for all of us.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我要进去了 好的
I'm gonna head in. Okay.
儿子
Hey, kiddo...
我们赢得很漂亮 是吧
We kicked some ass, didn't we?
没错
Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
亚瑟 来点本地新闻吧
Hey, Arthur, how about some local news, huh?
那个金发的天气预报女郎总能逗我们开心
That blond weather gal always cheers me up.
对了 亚瑟不在了
No Arthur. Right.
我想我自己也能把电视打开
I'm pretty sure I can turn on the TV by myself.
詹姆斯 你读到这封信时
James, as you read this,
我正带着哥哥的遗体回家
I will be taking my brother's body home
回到我们的老家
to where our family is from.
我会带他的骨灰回家
I will take his ashes home
并祈祷平静终将降临
and pray that at last it will bring some peace
他纷扰多思的心灵
to his troubled mind.
接下来我会在这里待一段时间
And then I am going to stay here for a while.
或许我也能在这里获得平静
Maybe this place will bring peace to me, as well.
我将话写在信上 因为如果我当面说
I put these words on paper because if I said them to you,
或许就走不了了 而我必须离开
I might not go, and I need to go.
我为他人活了太久
I have been living for another for so long,
都不知道自己是谁
I don't know who I am.
我说过我爱你
I have said I love you,
但在我知道自己是谁之前
But until I know who I am,
这话能有多少真心呢
how can I mean it?
但我想真心实意地爱你
And I want to mean it.
我跟艾丽莎作了安排
I've arranged things with Alexa --
培养箱 钱和房♥子
The tank, money, the house --
所以你不必担心
So you don't have to worry about that.
照顾好自己 警长
Take care of yourself, Sheriff.
我会遥遥想你
I hold you close in my thoughts.
你的玛丽
Yours, Mary.
干得不错 很棒
Good job. Well done.
有什么事吗
Do you need help?
火柴人在找你
The stick man is looking for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚瑟 你去哪儿了
Arthur, where have you been?
不是亚瑟 玛丽
It's not Arthur, Mary.
是我
It's me.
奥托
Otto?
是你吗
Is that you?
怎么做到的
How?
说来话长 玛丽 听我说
Not now. Mary, listen.
我在康纳实验室时
When I was at Connor's lab,
亚瑟和我检查了他的所有数据
Arthur and I went through all his data.
我们发现了些事 得告诉你
We found something you need to see.
这项实验是用来预测
It's a test Connor ran to predict changes
重生后的行为变化
in behavior after regeneration.
这条鱼经历过重生
This fish was brought back.
暴♥力♥行为不可避免
The violence is inevitable.
我确认了这些结果
I verified the results.
这在普理查德身上也会发生
This will happen to Pritchard.
只是时间早晚的问题
It's only a matter of time.
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表