剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
你中枪了
You're hit.
没事的
It's nothing.
快去救格蕾西
Go get Gracie!
奥托 你受伤了吗
Otto. Hey, are you hurt?
我没有受伤
I'm not hurt.
我很抱歉你得经历这些
I-I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
但你现在安全了 我都处理好了
But you're safe. I took care of it, okay?
奥托 你知道我不会丢下你不管的
Hey, Otto, you know I wouldn't leave you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道 康纳
I know, Connor.
我只有你了
You're all I have.
好了 咱们走吧
All right. Let's go.
你回去杀光他们
Hey, hey, get back down there, kill them all,
然后一把火烧了这里
then burn this place to the ground.
这就去
On it.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
起来吧
Come on.
她被带走了
She's gone.
她被抓走了
We lost her.
代码锁定
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你定吧 奥托
Well, you choose, Otto.
我在科索沃 塞内加尔
I have redundant labs in Kosovo,
阿曼还有多余的实验室
Senegal, Oman.
我应该任由她死的
I should have let her die.
让谁
Who?
玛丽 我应该任由她死的
Mary. I should have let her die.
我很遗憾你这么恨她 奥托
I'm sorry you hate her so much, Otto.
现在别再想玛丽了
Just try not to think about Mary right now.
她不会再控制你了
She doesn't control you anymore.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
你能过来一下吗
Can you come here?
你说什么
What's that?
康纳 请过来一下
Please, Connor, come here.
好的 等我设置一下自动驾驶
Yeah, sure. Let me just set the autopilot.
怎么了 奥托
What is it, Otto?
一切都很顺利
Everything's okay.
我听不懂啊
I-I don't understand that.
你得教我双子密语了
You're gonna have to teach me twinspeak.
你得到你想要的了吗
"Did you get what you wanted?"
这是普理查德问我的
That's what Pritchard said to me.
玛丽会说她不是实验品
Mary would have said she's not a subject.
她是个人
She's a person.
我们会成为神
We are going to be gods.
也别太恨玛丽了
So don't hate Mary too much
我们还得感谢她生了这场病呢
'cause we do have to thank her illness for that.
我不恨她
I don't hate her.
我应该任由她死
I should have let her die
这样她就不会恨我了
so that she would never have hated me.
可她现在恨我
Now she does...
因为我们不是神
because we're not gods...
我们是恶魔
We're monsters.
你这是说什么呢 奥托
What are you doing here, Otto?
亚瑟
Arthur?
是 奥托
Yes, Otto?
她爸爸在等她
Her father is waiting for her.
把她送回她爸爸身边
Take her back down to him.
不行 我不能让你这么做 奥托
Hey, no, I-I can't allow that, Otto.
我知道 咱们都是恶魔 康纳
I know. We're both monsters, Connor.
亚瑟 开舱门
Arthur, open the doors.
待会见 奥托
See you later, Otto.
不要
No!
格蕾西
Gracie?
爸爸 你来了
Dad? You're here?
是啊
Yeah.
是 是我 我来了
Yeah, it's me. I'm here.
你得赶紧送她去医院
You should get her to a hospital.
我会的
I will.
然后我再回来接你
And then I'm gonna come back for you.
不了
No.
我们就这样告别吧
Let's leave it like this,
我帮你救下了格蕾西
with us getting Gracie, me helping you do it.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
我知道
I know.
不过没关系
But it's okay.
我没事的
I'm okay with it.
我做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do...
和你一起
With you...
和我的家人一起
With my family.
我们在一起很开心 孩子
We had our day, kiddo.
我不想让你看到接下来要发生的事
I don't want you to see what happens next.
咱们走吧
Just go.
我得和我的儿子在一起
I got to be with my son.
你得陪你的女儿
Go be with your daughter.
奥托和康纳在哪
Where are Otto and Connor?
玛丽打的
Was that Mary?
她解锁成功了吗
She unlock it?
你告诉她奥托的事了吗
Did you tell her about Otto?
说了 但我觉得她早感觉到了
Yes, but I think she felt it.
她问我他是不是死了
She asked if he was dead.
真是兜风的好天气
It's a nice day for a drive.
我让艾丽莎带我到这来
I told Alexa to bring me here.
没关系吧
I hope it's okay.
我想来这
I wanted to be here.
我得坐下
I need to sit down.
你救了格蕾西
You saved Gracie.
不
No.
是奥托救了格蕾西
Otto saved gracie.
他是为了你这么做的 玛丽
He did it for you, Mary.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
我们都得离开你了
We're all leaving you...
奥托
Otto...
我
Me.
你能挺住吗
You gonna be okay?
是的
Yeah.
我会好好的
I'm going to be okay.
疼痛感马上就来了
The pain will start soon.
我给你弄点药
I can get something
-给你止痛 -不用了
- so you don't feel it. - No.
否则
Then...
我就感受不到你了
I wouldn't... feel this.
-知道吗 -什么
- Guess what. - What?
这次
This time,
当我的人生从眼前闪过
when my life flashes before my eyes...
你会在里面
you'll be in it.
代码解锁
快来看
Hey. Guys.
你们快来
Hey, guys.
快来
Hey, guys!
代码已破解 你♥爸♥有救了
慢着 停
Wait. Stop.
艾丽莎 她比我更需要这个
Alexa -- she needs this more than I do.
我说了 我没事
I told you -- I'm fine.
还要六个小时我才该进去
I need six more hours before I have to go in.
你先 来吧
You first. Come on.
亚瑟 是奥托叫你这么做的吗
Arthur, did Otto tell you to do this?
没错 这是他的最后指令
Yes. It was his last command.
他有留话给我吗
Did he leave a message for me?
他拜托你别忘了喂他的鱼
He said please don't forget to feed his fish
还有谢谢你
and thank you.
再见 玛丽
Goodbye, Mary.
在吗 看到了吗
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表