剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
He's gone. He's not coming back.
是因为我们同父异母的弟弟 对吗
It's because our half brother is here, isn't it?
他在帮助你
He's helping you.
虽说你用了这么久 但我...
Oh, it took you a while, but I'm --
我为你感到骄傲 杜威
I'm just -- I'm so proud of you, Duvie.
接受吧
Just let it in.
你现在就可以说出来
You know, you -- you can say it now.
"我父亲不在了 他不会再回来了"
"My father is gone, and he's not coming back."
如果你老爸搞砸了
If your dad screws up...
你就睁一只眼闭一只眼
cut him some slack.
这是第二条规矩
That's rule number two.
如果你有吃有住
If you've got food and a roof over your head
偶尔还被带去看职业拳击赛
and you get taken to a prize fight every now and then,
就说声"谢谢老爸"
just say "Thanks, dad."
这是第一条规矩
Rule number one.
就那么难吗
Is that so hard?
你有没有在听我说
Are you listening to me?
你有没有听你自己在说些什么
Are you listening to yourself?
我又不是对你说的
I wasn't talking to you.
这就是症结所在
That's the problem.
你没有和该对话的人对话
You're not talking to the right person.
我有好长时间
You know, it's been a long time...
没能这样打过拳了
since I could do this.
倒是从来没有打穿过
I've never been able to do that.
我明白的 好吗 我都明白
Look, I got it, all right? I got it.
你希望我去和我儿子谈谈
You want me to talk to my son.
他会接受你的身份的 你也看见了
He'll accept who you are. You saw it.
-他只差一步了 -问题就在这
- He's almost there. - That's the problem.
如果他接受了我的身份
If he accepts who I am,
他就会和我断绝关系
he'll want nothing to do with me.
你想继续假装
You want to go on pretending
你是他从没听说过的弟弟吗
to be the brother he's never heard of?
至少我们有进展了
We were getting somewhere.
那就坦诚以对
Then get somewhere honestly.
作为他的父亲
As his father.
坦诚 真的是为了这个吗
Honesty? Is that what this is?
你只是想让我和我联调局的探员儿子和好
You just want me to make good with my FBI agent son
这样他就不会去局里报告
so he doesn't go tell them about it
他们就不会来关闭这个科学小项目
and they come close this little science project,
你的解药就不会被带走
and then bam! There goes your cure.
我知道你没有跳桥自杀
I know you didn't throw yourself off that bridge.
吉米·普理查德警长绝不会从桥上跳下去
Sheriff Jimmy Pritchard would never walk off that bridge.
他当然不会
Damn straight he wouldn't.
但是吉米·普理查德警长孤独终老
But sheriff Jimmy Pritchard ended up all by himself
住在一间破烂公♥寓♥里花钱招♥妓♥
in a crappy apartment paying for hookers.
-说话注意点 -只有在邻居抱怨
- Watch it. - And getting visits from his son
噪音和烟味太大的时候
only when the neighbors complained
他儿子才会过去看他
about the noise and cigarette smoke.
他知道你是什么样的人
He knows who you are.
给他展示你的能力
Show him who you can be.
我见过你那个强大的你
I've seen that person.
我觉得也该让杜威见到
I think Duval should see him, too.
你说完了
You done?
是的
Yes.
你觉得我会教你怎么运动吗
Do you think I'll coach you sports?
说起来倒是容易
That was a humdinger of an underdog speech.
只有一种方法可以重新融入杜威的生活
There's only one way back into Duval's life.
他曾找我帮过一次忙
He asked me for help once.
那是他唯一一次让我协助调查一个案子
The only time he ever asked for my help on a case.
他找你帮忙的时候 你是怎么做的
And when he asked for your help, what did you do?
这些是我爷爷原来的一些资料箱
Those are my granddad's old boxes,
我爸的案件资料都在那
and my dad's case files are over here.
我爸知道你来这了吗
Does my dad know you're here?
不 他不知道
No, he doesn't.
我不是三岁小孩
You know, I'm not a kid.
我能看出来发生了什么
I can see what's going on here.
你让我爸生气的感觉就像我爷爷
You make my dad angry just like my granddad
让他生气那样
made him angry.
为什么
Why?
我跟你♥爸♥爸的状况十分复杂
The situation with your dad and me is complicated.
你想从他原来的案件资料里找到什么
What are you looking for in his old case files?
能让他消消气的东西
Just something that'll make him less angry.
其实我很高兴你能来
You know, I'm glad you're here.
我爸爸遇事总是自己解决
My dad's done so much by himself, you know?
他需要你的帮助
He really needs you.
我很高兴他能有个兄弟
I'm glad he has a brother, and I'm...
也很高兴我能有个叔叔
glad I have an uncle.
你能不能
Can you just --
能不能向我保证
Can you just promise me that you're --
你会帮他
You're here to help him?
格蕾西
Gracie.
当然了 我保证
Of course. Yeah, I promise, okay?
要不你去给我做个那种
Why don't you, uh, go make me
双份培根生菜番茄三明治
one of those double-bacon BLT sandwiches, huh?
从你爷爷那听说的
Your grandfather told me all about them.
没问题
You got it.
凯文·惠特菲尔德
他叫凯文·惠特菲尔德
The name's Kevin Whitfield.
他是个瘾君子 吸毒过量死的
It's a junkie. Overdose.
没错 但他并没有吸毒史
Yeah, but this kid has no history of drug use.
他秋天就要上大学了
He was going to college in the fall.
爸 再跟我捋一遍
Dad, just go through it with me.
看我是不是漏掉了什么
See if I missed something.
他的家长来找我
These parents came to me.
他们说他们儿子不可能干这个
They said their son was better than this,
我相信他们 爸
and I believed them, dad.
我相信
I did.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我你的依据不止这些
Please tell me you have something more than that.
他的背包
His backpack.
他去哪都会背着它
He never went anywhere without it.
这个包不见了
It's missing.
细胞再生
死而复生 是否可能
杜威
Hey, Duval.
我已看到白光 但我时辰未到
我现在不该是活着的
怎么了
What?
问个问题
Question.
记得你对凯文·惠特菲尔德的父母
Remember that promise you made to
做出的承诺吗
Kevin Whitfield's parents?
你想兑现它吗
You want to make good on it?
你怎么知道凯文·惠特菲尔德
What do you know about Kevin Whitfield?
你当年跟我说过
Just what you told me back then.
我在重新整理这个案子
I've been going over it.
你知道 他的背包不见了
You know, uh, the backpack that was missing.
你觉得它与这个案件有关
You thought it was connected to the killing.
你在看我的笔记吗
Are you reading my notes?
我是照了张照片
I, uh, I took a picture of it,
然后发给了我的朋友
and I sent it to my friends.
他们搜索了一下
They did some kind of search.
包的一些凹痕和划痕
You know, like the dents and scratches on the backpack
就像指纹一样
make it like a fingerprint?
你知道吗
Did you know that?
图像数据常量 图像数据变量
他们对比了五百万张图片
They looked at 5 million pictures
终于找到了一张吻合的
and finally came up with the perfect match.
你的双份培根生菜番茄三明治 新鲜出炉
One double-bacon BLT sandwich, nice and hot.
谢了
Thank you.
你在哪
Where are you?
你在我家吗
Are you at my house?
我找到了背包
I found the backpack.
死者最好的朋友
The dead kid's best friend,
一个叫利亚姆的小伙子
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表