剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
Do not engage.
把地址发给我然后撤离
Give me the address and clear out.
从这开始交给我吧
I've got it from here.
那是你女儿
That's your little girl?
是的
That's right.
我知道你不想伤害她
I know you don't want to hurt her.
除非迫不得已
Not if I don't have to.
我今天结婚了
You know, I got married today.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
那个牧师主持的仪式
Yeah, the preacher, he ministered it.
我通过结婚让她名正言顺
I got married to make her right,
她妈妈以及我们之间的血缘关系
I mean her mom and the bond.
你懂我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
知道 我结过一次婚
Yeah. I was married once.
很棒的女人
Real good woman.
这是给她的一次机会
A chance for her.
让我自己重新开始
Got myself reborn.
你觉得那可能吗
You think that's possible?
是的 我相信
Yeah, I do.
你觉得我们...
What do you say we, uh...
把枪放下怎么样
put the guns down.
你想要这样吗
Is that what you want? Huh?
想让爸爸把枪放下吗
Want daddy to put his gun down?
或许我们...
Maybe we just...
把枪放远一点 好吗
move them away a little bit, huh?
我和她要活着走出这里
Me and her are walking out of here.
我们商量一下吧
Well... Let's talk about that.
没什么可商量的
There's nothing to talk about.
因为我知道...
Because I know how much...
你们警♥察♥有多不想让小孩子受伤
You cops hate seeing anything happen to little kids.
所以 我和她要活着走出这里
So, me and her are walking out of here.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
我平板电脑上的女士
The lady on my tablet.
奥托 就现在
Otto, now.
我已浴血重生
I was reborn in blood,
并且我将...
and I will re--
你废话太多了
You talk too much.
我们该走了
We should go.
没事了 宝贝
It's all right, sweetie.
让他抱着你
Let him carry you.
我们走
Let's go.
别动
Hey.
你好啊
How you doing?
没事了 宝贝 你可以去找你妈妈了
It's all right, honey. You can go to your mother down.
我不是你们的实验应该
I'm not the kind of guy you would have picked
选择的对象
for this experiment of yours.
连我自己都不会选我的
Hell, I wouldn't have picked me.
你就不担心你带回来的究竟是什么人吗
You worried about who you brought back?
我该担心吗
Should I be?
普理查德先生
Mr. Pritchard?
你可以叫我吉米
I think you can call me Jimmy.
我觉得吉米不怎么符合你
You don't seem like a Jimmy to me.
叫詹姆斯怎么样
What about James?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure, okay.
詹姆斯
James.
你开始出现反应了 对吗 詹姆斯
You're starting to break down, aren't you, James?
我们该带你回到培养箱了
I think we should get you back in the tank.
你说得对
I think you're right.
还是你来开车吧
I think you should drive.
普理查德探员
Agent Pritchard?
长官
Sir?
怎么了
What?
他们找到她了
They found her.
那个小女孩 广播里刚通报了
The little girl, it just came over the radio.
有人把她送到了她家门口
Someone dropped her off in front of her house.
我们救了那个女孩的生命
We saved that girl's life.
好
Good.
现在轮到他来救你的命了
Now he can get back to saving yours.
我要检查你的体征数据 来抽点血
I want to check your numbers. Let's take some blood.
现在不行
Not now.
我现在不想想癌症的事
I don't want to think about cancer right now.
我就觉得在这能找到你
I thought I'd find you here.
你想喝一杯吗 不要钱
You want a drink? It's free.
楼下还有别的消遣
There's other diversions downstairs.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
这本该是一张你站在那具尸体旁边的照片
This used to be a photo of you standing over that body.
我看见过
I saw it.
但当联邦调查局清理完之后
But by the time the FBI cleaned it up,
你不见了 照片上变成了斯塔克斯
You were gone, and Stax was there.
你在窥镜的朋友把你换成他的吗
Your friends over at Looking Glass swap you out for him?
他才是凶手 报纸上都这么说
Well, he was the killer. It says so in the paper.
这事结局还不错
You know, this turned out okay.
那个小女孩和妈妈回家了
That little girl back home with her mom,
两个罪犯关进了他们该在的地方
These two crooks where they belong.
-你是怎么知道的 -报纸上都写了
- Where do you know about it? - It's right here in the paper.
这上面说是你给那个持刀的铐上了手铐
Says here that you put cuffs on the one with the knife.
干得不错
That's good police work.
另一个呢
And the other?
他怎么了
What about him?
你当时在场 是吗
You were there, weren't you?
我在又怎么样
What if I was?
要是你我一起办成的这件事
What if it was you and I that got this done
把女孩送回家了会怎么样
and got that girl home?
要是我告诉你
What if I told you
整个城市有许多这样的罪犯
there's a whole city of animals like this
而我们可以做些什么呢
that we could do something about.
我们
We?
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
太骄傲了 都不肯求人帮忙
Too proud to ask for help.
你的口气就跟他一样
You sound just like him.
谢了
Thanks.
你是来抓我的吗
You here to take me in?
今天不会
Not today.
那就好
Good.
你刚才在想我们一起能做些什么
Well, you just think about what we can do together.
我刚才的提议长♥期♥有效
The offer is always open.
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表