剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
《重生》前情提要
Previously on "Second Chance"...
污点警长吉米·普理查德
Disgraced Sheriff Jimmy Pritchard
于今日自杀
took his own life today.
你是第一个成功回到壮年的
You're the first to journey all the way back,
你获得了新生
to get another chance.
我认识你 你就是有钱的电脑双胞胎之一
I know you. You're one of those rich computer twits.
奥托把你的血红细胞重新编码
Otto recoded your white blood cells
来帮我击退血液中的癌细胞
to fight the cancer in my blood.
你们让我重生来救你
You brought me back to save you.
他比预期要强
He's stronger than predicted.
你撑住 撑住
You hang on, all right? You hang on!
我真该去参加你的球赛
I should have gone to your ball games.
真该...
I should have...
真该好好对待你们妈妈
I should have been better to your mom.
他要死了
He's dying.
他说你能治好他
He said you could fix him.
我在大门等你
I'll meet you at the gate.
不 我也要进去
No, we're coming in together.
别骗我了
No more lies.
为什么他以为自己是我爸
Why does he think he's my father?
因为他就是
Because he is.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 这不可能
No, it can't be.
这是真的
It is.
不 这不可能
It is not. It's impossible.
这不是真的 从没有过这种事
This doesn't happen. It -- it -- it never happens.
如果"这"是指我 那确实发生了
If by "It" you mean me, it's happened.
看着我 你知道我是谁
Look at me. You know who I am.
-闭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut up. - Shut up?
这句话你忍♥了多长时间了
How long you been waiting to say that to me?
你们俩 给我个解释
You two. I need an explanation
别再说我父亲起死回生这回事
That doesn't involve my dad coming back from the dead.
他想听谎话
他不想知道真♥相♥
他知道真♥相♥ 奥托
他只是还没接受
什么东西 你们用的什么语言
What is that? What language is that?
你们在说什么
What are you saying?!
别费神了 那是某种双子语言
Don't even bother. It's some twin thing.
它也让我抓狂
It freaks me out, too.
让你抓狂的是这个吗
That's what freaks you out?!
听着 冷静下来
Hey, get your panties out of a twist,
深呼吸 承认你知道我是谁吧 孩子
take a deep breath, and admit you know who I am, kiddo!
-别那么叫我 -别那么叫我
- Don't call me that! - Don't call me that!
你讨厌别人叫你孩子
Now, you hate being called kiddo
因为你是个成年人
'cause you're a grown man.
我不在的时候 是你在照顾家人
You took care of the family when I wasn't around.
对不对 孩子
That's right, isn't it, kiddo?
这事确实很难理解
It's a mind-bender.
我知道 想象下我的感受
I know. Imagine how I felt.
不 不
No. No.
-别退缩 坚持住 -不不不
- Don't backslide. Stay with it. - No, no, no, no!
我知道这一时让人难以接受
I know this is a lot to take in.
不 不
No. Do -- no.
我父亲从来不长这样
My -- my father never looked like that,
所以他不可能是我父亲
so he can't be.
他不是 他不是
He isn't. He isn't, he isn't.
但他确实是
But he is.
他是你父亲的最好版本
He's the best version of your father.
物理上说 他的细胞被重新编码
Physically, his cells were recoded
以达到最佳容量
for optimal capacity.
物理上说 他的确是最好的版本
Physically, he is the best version.
然而躯壳之下 我还是我
Inside, however, I'm still just me.
你看到了
You saw it.
我觉得格蕾西也看出来了
I think Gracie saw it, too.
不许提她名字
Don't you say her name.
普理查德探员的面部反应
Agent Pritchard's facial effect
显示他已54%接受此事
indicates he is at 54% acceptance.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that thing?
普理查德探员 听我慢慢跟你解释
Agent Pritchard, let me take you through this slowly,
-从头开始 -你不用给我解释什么
- From the start. - You're not taking me through anything.
你们两个 这间公♥寓♥
You two, this -- this apartment, this --
外面那个大水缸
that tank out there.
镜子里的那个东西
That -- that thing in the mirror.
-我不... -杜威
- I'm not -- - Duval!
孩子
Son.
是我
It's me.
我回来了
I'm back.
不
No.
我把你埋了
I buried you.
青年大♥师♥演奏会
我告诉过你
I told you.
她堪称完美
She is perfect.
不
No.
还不够
Not yet.
把她交给我 我会让她无懈可击
Let me have her and I will make her perfect.
不 这个不行
No. Not this one.
青年大♥师♥演奏会
玛戈
Margo.
玛戈
Margo.
亲爱的
Honey?
不
No!
《重生》
第一季 第四集
让我看看你都准备了些什么 亲爱的
Yeah, I would love to see what you have, honey.
-就用这张照片 -那照片是怎么回事
- That's the picture -- - What is that?
是追悼会时用的爷爷的照片
It's granddad from the memorial.
我准备在演讲时用
I'm using it for my presentation,
学校活动 记得吗
remember, at school?
-听听看我目前的稿子 -好
- All right, listen to what I have so far. - Yes.
吉米·普理查德并不是常见的爷爷类型
"Jimmy Pritchard was not your typical granddad.
他热爱吵闹的音乐 逮捕坏蛋
He loved loud music, putting bad guys away,
和不兑水的波本威士忌
and his bourbon neat --
有时也喝完酒才去抓坏蛋
not always in that order."
有意思
That's cute.
也许有人会说
Some people say --
别念了
Stop.
-怎么了 -别念了
- What's wrong? - Stop.
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear any more of it,
照片也从哪拿的放回哪去
and put that back where you found it.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's -- what's wrong?
你还好吗 杜威
You okay there, Duval?
这是你同意过的
You said that I could do this.
现在我不同意了
Well, now I'm saying you can't.
只是因为你对他闭口不谈
Just because you don't talk about him,
不代表别人也都不能谈起他
doesn't mean that no one else can.
我是你♥爸♥ 我让你把那玩意收起来
I'm your father and I told you to put it away!
所以你现在就给我收起来
So put that thing away now!
没关系的
It's okay.
我知道
I know.
我那样做不对
That was wrong.
我都知道
I know.
我一会儿就去向格蕾西道歉
I'll apologize to Gracie in a minute.
是工作上遇到什么麻烦了吗
Did something happen at work?
不是 我...
No. I --
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果爸回来了 就现在
If dad came back, right now...
你会对他说些什么
What would you say to him?
我的天 终于开始了
Oh, my God. It's happening.
终于开始了 是不是
It's finally happening, isn't it?
什么 什么开始了
What? What's happening?
你开始接受老爸不在了
Well, you're letting in that dad is gone.
他不在了 他不会再回来了
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表