剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
《重生》前情提要
Previously on "Second chance"...
你是怎么知道这里的
How'd you know about this place, anyway?
她爷爷带她来过这
Her grandfather took her here.
再让我看见你和格蕾西在一块
If I catch you hanging around Gracie again,
我就掰断你的手指头 敲鼓的
I'm gonna snap your fingers off, drummer boy.
我知道你不想帮普理查德
I know you don't like helping Pritchard,
可是我想
but I do.
这让我很快乐
It makes me happy.
如果我们俩目标不一致 就会分开
If we go in two directions, we will pull apart.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What's wrong? What happened?
你的血
Your blood...
起作用了
it worked.
她体内的癌症清除了
Her system is clear of cancer.
我能问问我们要怎么处理普理查德先生吗
May I ask what will we do with Mr. Pritchard?
让他走吧
He'll be leaving.
一下子突然要停下来还真不适应
This is weird, not having to do this anymore --
不用输血了
get hooked up.
刚刚有点习惯了
Just kind of half getting used to it.
我知道这都不是你要求的 但还是要谢谢你
I know you didn't ask for any of this, but thank you.
谢谢你救了我的命
For saving my life.
也没那么差嘛
Hey, it wasn't all bad.
能住在这里 开那样的车
Got to live here and drive that car.
我应该谢谢你将我从死神手上拉回来
I should thank you for bringing me back from the dead.
从没人为我这么做过
Nobody's ever done that for me before.
你将我复活那一天
You know, that day that you brought me back,
你说过奥托离不开你
you said that Otto couldn't be without you.
你现在可以回来照顾他了
I guess now you can go back to taking care of him.
我可以另找地方住
I guess I'll find my own place to live.
现在你痊愈了
Now that you're cured,
我也没必要再住在这里了
there's not really much point in me being here.
是啊
No.
我都好了 是没必要了
Now that I'm cured, there's not.
奥托说无论我到哪 他都能把培养箱搬过去
Otto says he can move the tank wherever I go.
是自动的 可以给你们发消息之类的
It's automated. Sends you updates or something.
我可以让艾丽莎帮你找地方
I can have Alexa line up some places for you to see.
不用 我自己可以
No, I can take care of it.
当然了
Of course you can.
抱歉
Sorry.
我从没想过这能起效
You know, I never thought it would work...
这种解药
...This cure.
从没想过我还要想想
Never thought I'd have to figure out
余生该怎么度过
what to do with the rest of my life.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
治好了 不是缓解 是痊愈吗
Cured. Not remission, but cured?
对 不需要进一步的治疗
Yes. No need for further treatments.
这下我窥镜公♥司♥和奥托都得不到了
Now I'll never get Lookinglass or Otto,
我得不到奥托 你也救不了乔治
and without Otto, you can't have George.
你不需要奥托
You don't need Otto.
我潜入了实验室 把数据都发给你了
I snuck into the lab. I-I sent you the data.
还不够
It wasn't enough.
那些数据不够我的科学家
The information wasn't enough for my scientist
反推出他是怎么复活普理查德的
to reverse-engineer how he brought Pritchard back.
那我们要怎样
What do we do?
你之前说过玛丽和普理查德
You mention here that Mary and Pritchard
走得很近 对吗
have grown close, right?
他们肯定不会承认
Oh, they would never admit it,
但他们在一起的时候我就看出来了
but I can see it when they're together.
好
All right.
你要利用普理查德将奥托从玛丽身边带走吗
You're gonna use Pritchard to take Otto away from Mary?
不 我们只要让奥托看到
No, we're -- we're just going to show Otto
他为了救妹妹而带回来的男人
that the man he brought back to save his sister
要从他身边夺走她
is taking her away from him.
-那... -格拉夫先生
- That's... - Mr. Graf...
潜入实验室是一回事
Sneaking into a lab is one thing,
但如果玛丽发现我们要让奥托和她反♥目♥
but if Mary were to find out that we turned Otto against her,
她会心碎的
her -- her heart would break.
肯定有别的办法
There's got to be another way.
艾丽莎
Alexa.
艾丽莎 我知道你很喜欢玛丽
Alexa, I realize you've grown very fond of Mary,
但你必须记住你的目的是什么
but you have to remember what your purpose was.
奥托复活你是为了救她
Otto brought you back to save her.
当他发现你救不了她 你的基因不对
When he saw that you couldn't, that you were twisted,
你的血无法救她的时候 他就抛弃了你
that your blood wasn't right for her, he just threw you away.
我发现你的时候你还未成形
You were unformed when I found you...
奥托让你自生自灭
Where Otto left you there to die,
但你一开口说话就说了一个词
but as soon as you could speak, you said one word.
你还记得吗
You remember?
我说
I said...
"乔治"
"George."
乔治
George.
乔治就是你的目的
George is your purpose now.
他老了
He's old.
快要死了
And he's near the end.
但他不用非死不可
But he doesn't have to be.
如果你想和乔治在一起
If you want George here with you,
你就必须将奥托和玛丽拆散
you're gonna have to break Otto away from Mary.
好吗
Okay?
艾丽莎 癌症治疗会议
Alexa, where are we with the attendees
参加人员都通知得怎么样了
for the cancer cure meeting?
窥镜公♥司♥所有部门负责人都会来
All Lookinglass department heads will be here in the office.
还有法律人士
Legal, too.
斯坦福 哈佛和麻省理工生物研究的负责人
Heads of bio-research from Stanford, Harvard, and M.I.T.
会网络在线
will be on the poly-com,
食品药物管理局的代表也会用电♥话♥参与
and reps from the F.D.A. will be on speaker phone.
很好
Good.
詹姆斯不会和我们住一起了
James won't be living with us anymore,
但他的血是解药的基础
but his blood is the basis for the cure,
所以他来实验室的频率要有多高
so how often will he need to be at the lab?
他不用来
We don't need him at the lab.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一旦我存够他的血样
Once I stockpile enough of his blood samples
作为研究基础的话
as the basis for the research,
我们再也不用见他了
We'll never have to see him again.
就像我们造窥镜时那样
我们又可以团结一心了
真是太可惜了
It's really too bad.
什么
What is?
普理查德先生不跟我们在一起了
Oh, that Mr. Pritchard won't be here with us anymore.
怎么了
Why is that?
我犯傻了
Well, it's silly.
我只是...隐隐感觉
I just... A little part of me thought
救你妹妹的不止是他的血液
it wasn't just his blood that was saving your sister.
当然就是他的血液
Of course it was just his blood.
还可能有什么
What else could it have been?
我不是科学家
Oh, I'm not a scientist.
我就觉得 他们在一起时玛丽看起来
I just thought, when they're together, Mary seemed...
我也不知道 容光焕发
I don't know, more alive.
你说得对 艾丽莎
You're right, Alexa.
你确实不是科学家
You're not a scientist.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
康纳·格拉夫打过电♥话♥
Connor Graf called.
说他今晚有空
He said he was free tonight
想约你一起玩
if you're in the mood for a game.
行
Yes.
我想可以
I think I am.
你安排吧
Arrange it.
《重生》
第一季 第九集
这地方还不错
This is a nice part of town.
已经不行了
Not anymore.
什么时候
Since when?
零四 零五年
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表