剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
《重生》前情提要
Previously on "Second Chance"...
污点警长吉米·普理查德
Disgraced sheriff Jimmy Pritchard
于今日自杀
took his own life today.
你是第一个成功回到壮年的
You're the first to journey all the way back --
你获得了新生
to get another chance.
我认识你 你就是有钱的电脑双胞胎之一
I know you. You're one of those rich computer twins.
奥托把你的血红细胞重新编码
Otto re-coded your white blood cells
来帮我击退血液中的癌细胞
to fight the cancer in my blood.
你们让我重生来救你
You brought me back to save you.
他比预期得要强
He's stronger then predicted.
为什么他以为自己是我爸
Why does he think he's my father?
因为他就是你父亲
Because he is.
现在我不只能活半年了
I have more than six months to live now.
我不想再考虑死后的事
I don't want to prepare for my end anymore.
合并该叫停了
I need to call off the merger.
现在合并被取消了
Now that the merger's off,
我就没办法得到奥托
I'm not going to be able to get Otto.
我要你把奥托的实验成果和记录拿给我
I need you to get me Otto's lab work and notes.
如果我得不到奥托 那就要拿到他的成果
If I can't have Otto, I need his work.
别忘了你想要什么
Don't forget what you want.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
戴丽莎
Delexda.
艾丽莎
Alexa.
但很接近了
But really close.
这个太神奇了
This is amazing.
简直就是魔法
This -- this is magic.
-你去打牌了吧 -对
- Poker night? - Yeah.
你这身酒味来看 你也没少喝吧
It smells like there was drinking involved, as well.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我来给玛丽送文件
I'm dropping off paperwork for Mary.
我带你回房♥间吧
I'll help you to your room.
但我都不怎么认识你
Ooh. But I barely know you.
走吧
Here we go.
你力气真大
You're very strong.
不用扶我 我力气大着呢
I'm fine. I'm strong, you know?
好了
All right.
我真的...
I'm -- I'm really --
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
艾丽莎 你无权
Alexa, you're not authorized
进入这一区域
to be in this portion of the house.
别管他 他都不是真人
Ignore him. He's not real.
-好 -他就是个电脑
- Okay. - He's a computer, you know?
好了
Okay.
你到了
All right. Here you go.
艾丽莎 你无权
Alexa, you're not authorized
进入这一区域
to be in this portion of the house.
别大惊小怪 亚瑟
Pipe down, Arthur.
她不过是帮帮我这个老人家
She's just helping out an old man.
《重生》
第一季 第七集
你得和善一点
I want you to be nice.
我为什么要不和善
Why wouldn't I be nice?
因为海伦要带一个男人过来
Because Helen is bringing a man.
男人
A man?
我一直以为她是个...
I always thought she was a, uh...
我从没见过她和男人在一起
I just never -- I've never seen her with a man.
你不记得你对她小时候
Do you not remember what you did
带回家的那些男孩做了什么吗
to every boy she brought around the house growing up?
如果只是跑着离开了 那叫普理查德套餐
If they just left running, we called that the Pritchard.
如果一边跑一边哭
If they left running and crying,
那说明他们获得了警长大奖
then they got the full sheriff.
那是为了她好
That was for her own good.
那些高中男孩没一个好东西
Those high-school boys were all bad news.
这个也是她的高中同学
Well, this is one of those high-school boys,
所以我警告你 和善点
so I'm warning you -- just be nice.
哪个
Which one?
沃利·拉斯金
Wally Luskin.
滑头沃利
Wally the weasel?!
他倒卖♥♥大♥麻♥还开色情卡车
He dealt weed and -- and he drove a molester van.
当年他肯定得了警长大奖
I bet he got the full sheriff.
他们俩很多年没见了
Look, she hadn't seen him in years.
几个月前碰巧遇见
They ran into each other a few months ago,
俩人就来电了
and they hit it off.
她说沃利已经变了
She says that Wally has changed.
她希望他们能成 你懂吗
She needs this to work. Do you understand?
杜威 你还记得沃利吧
Uh, Duval, you remember Wally.
-当然记得 -好久不见
- Sure do. - Been a long time.
是啊 很高兴见到你
It has. Good to see you.
这是我跟你说过的另一个弟弟 吉米
And this is my other brother, Jimmy, I told you about.
吉米 和你♥爸♥爸同名
Jimmy. Just like your dad.
我说的只是名字 不是别的
I mean, the -- the name, not -- not that other way.
什么别的
What other way?
不如先点些喝的吧
Why don't we order some drinks.
-我们... -沃利
- Can we -- - So, Wally,
你干哪行
what do you do?
沃利是执法部门的人
Wally is in law enforcement.
我是个假释官
I'm a parole officer.
假释官
Parole officer?
假释官可不算执法部门的人
A P.O. uh, that's not law enforcement.
对那些最近被关押的人来说
It's a very valuable service
你的服务很有价值
to the recently incarcerated.
我也是这么说的
That's what I told him.
沃利也厌恶曾经的自己
You know, Wally gets down on himself,
但他在帮助需要帮助的人
but he helps people who need it.
海伦一路跑回家
And -- and Helen ran all the way home.
是啊
She did.
我们都围着她 让她喝了点酒
So, we all went around, and we got her some wine.
你还好吧 沃利
You okay, Wally?
很好 都很好 谢谢
Yeah. Everything's great. Thanks.
这是城里最好吃的芙蓉蛋
It's the best egg foo yung in the city.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
杜威 跟我去趟吧台
Duval, come to the bar with me.
我们再点一轮酒吧
Let's get another round, huh?
你们想喝酒吗
Anybody want a drink?
我要一瓶啤酒
Um, just a beer.
我也要一瓶
Yes, a beer. Thanks.
我觉得很顺利
I think it's going really well.
假释官 那可不算执法部门
A parole officer? That's not law enforcement.
我还以为她都明白
You think she'd know better than that.
我们过来干什么
Why are we up here?
服务员可以直接把酒送过去
The waiter could have gotten more drinks.
他从没直视我的眼睛 你注意到了吗
He won't look me in the eye. You notice that?
只有想隐瞒什么的人才会这么做
Only people with something to hide do that.
别管了
Leave it alone.
滑头沃利
Wally the weasel.
赶走了一个人 他一知道
You run a guy off, and as soon as you're
你死了 就以为能爬回来
a little bit dead, he thinks he can crawl right back in.
亚瑟 别吓我
Arthur, don't do that.
这里不在你的日常路线上
This location is not in your routine.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我在跟踪街对面的那个人
I'm following this guy in the car down the block.
海伦和杜威觉得他变了
Helen and Duval thinks he's changed,
但我知道他肯定有所图谋
but he's up to something. I saw it.
那人是谁
Who's this guy?
亚瑟 你能监听那辆车里的对话吗
Arthur, can we listen in on that car over there?
只有在你进行公职活动时
My technology is only available to you
才能为你所用
if you are performing a public service.
这是公职活动吗
Is it a public service?
对 是公职活动
Yes, it's a public service.
我可以连接到那辆车的蓝牙
I can access the car's bluetooth.
还要多少次
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表