剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe they like it.
我们小时候
When we were kids,
你♥爸♥爸有麻烦的时候
your grandpa would take your dad out there
你爷爷就把他叫到那聊聊
when he was in trouble.
我想象不出爸爸遇到麻烦的样子
I can't imagine dad in trouble.
是的 他们站在那
Yeah. They'd stand there just
就是那个样子
like that.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我告诉过你离我家远点
I told you to stay away from my house.
只有当你有了什么筹码你才会来
You'd only come if you had leverage.
"我"才会来
I'd only come?
所以你承是我了
So you admit it's me.
告诉我你都知道了些什么吧
Just tell me what you have.
那些已故的天才儿童
The dead whiz kids.
他们比其他天才少年
They all had one more thing in common
多一个共同点
ther than their talents.
奥托发现一个模式
Otto. He found a pattern.
他们都申请了西雅图州立大学
They all applied to Seattle State University.
凯文·惠特菲尔德也申请了吗
Kevin Whitfield apply?
和其他人一样
Just like all the others.
你要和招生负责人谈谈吗
You gonna talk to their admissions officer?
-是的 我要谈 -好
- Yeah. I am. - Good.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
我是唯一一个和你一样
The only other person that knows as much
了解这案子的人
about this case as you is me.
你之前来找过我帮忙
You came to me once, for help.
我看出了这案子的麻烦 让你放手
I saw where it was going, I told you to drop it.
你照做了 而我...
And you did, and I just...
看着你内心挣扎
watched that eat away at you.
我在那
I was there.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
但如果我说出来
But if I say it out loud
那要么说明我疯了 要么这就是事实
it means I'm either crazy or it's true.
你刚刚就说出来了
You just said it out loud.
你别告诉格蕾西和海伦
Gracie and Helen, you don't tell them.
我会找合适的机会说
I do when it's time.
我们去破案吧 杜威
Let's solve this case, Duval.
我们到那之后 我来询问
When we get there, I do the questioning.
你不许说话
You don't talk.
他们每个人都很优秀
They were so rare. Each of them.
我记得其中几个人的文章
I remember some of their essays.
谁会想要他们的命呢
Who could want to take these lives?
我们就是为这个来的
That's what we're trying to find out.
也许你可以帮帮忙
Maybe you can help.
他们和其他天才少年
The only thing they have in common,
唯一的不同之处
other than being gifted,
就是都申请的这所学校
is an application to this school.
作为招生主管 你看过每一份申请书
As admissions director, you see every application.
你该不会认为我和这事有关吧
You don't think I had something to do with this.
只是想了解具体的招生过程
Just want to know how the admission process works.
我知道这涉及隐私之类的重大问题
I'm sure privacy is a major concern here.
都有哪些人可以看到申请材料
Who has access to the applications?
我审阅每一份申请
I see them all.
然后把它们分成四组
Then I divide them into four groups.
所以前后有四名招生人员和两名助手
So there's four admissions officers and two assistants.
加上我一共七个人 别人都无权查阅申请书
That's seven of us. No one else is permitted access.
我需要和这几个人谈谈
We'll need to talk to them.
我会给你一系列的日期时间
I'm gonna give you a list of dates.
我需要你告诉我在这些时间段内你在...
I need you to tell me where you were when --
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我需要跟你说一句
I need to speak to you for a moment.
怎么了 我又没乱说话
What? I kept my mouth shut.
探员大部队来了
More agents.
我们从我家出发之前申请了搜查令
I called for a warrant before we left my house.
我可不想告诉他们 你不是联调局的人
I'd rather not explain that you're... not FBI.
好吧
Yeah.
这是您申请的搜查令 长官
Here's the warrant for you, sir.
我们要找的是与高智商学生有关的资料
All right, we are looking for anything to do with high IQs,
以及有特别才能和天赋的人
exceptional talents, anyone who is gifted.
我们走
Let's go.
这是杜威·普理查德之前的四个案子
These are Duval Pritchard's last four cases.
他的工作很出色
He's doing good work,
但我总是觉得这些报告里漏掉了什么东西
but it's as if something is left out of these reports,
他在掩盖什么
something he's hiding.
我们来查一查吧
So let's find it.
又查出来一个
There was another one --
萨米·帕克 两年前 服药过量
Sammy Park -- an overdose two years ago.
才15岁 就拿了全额奖学金
The kid was 15. Here on a full scholarship.
物理学
Physics.
招生主管卡尔有嫌疑吗
Carl, the admissions director?
他有充分的不在场证明
He's got solid alibis.
但他有所隐瞒
Yeah, he's hiding something.
你怎么知道的
And you know that how?
因为我♥干♥这行干了半个世纪
Five decades in uniform is how I know.
所以我知道你玩球的时候砸碎了我的车窗
Same way I knew that you busted my car window playing ball
即便你说你没有
even though you said you didn't.
我本来就不是用球砸的 我是用球棒砸的
I didn't bust it playing ball. I hit it with a bat.
好好打着球怎么打到车窗上去了
How the hell did you put a bat through a window playing ball?
因为我故意的
When you do it on purpose.
这个物理天才
This physics prodigy --
他在看学校的心理医生
He was seeing the school therapist.
也许他在治疗期间说的话会对我们有帮助
Maybe he said something in session that will help us.
控制你的愤怒
你居然故意砸我的车
You hit my chevy on purpose.
谁叫你把妈气哭了
You made mom cry.
你要是看一个男人不顺眼 你直接去揍他
If you've got a problem with a man, you go to him.
而不是砸他的车撒气
You don't take a bat to his car.
我当时才8岁
I was 8 years old.
我就知道你没砸车窗是撒谎
I knew you lied about that window.
看来你们俩真是来对地方了
Well, it looks like you two are in the right place.
像萨米这样的特殊人群
Exceptional people like Sammy --
他们很难迈出第一步
they're hard on themselves to begin with,
而当你逼迫他们 充分发掘他们的才能
and when you push them to see how far that genius can go,
其中的压力可能会难以承受
the stress here can be unbearable.
但是他也寻求过治疗吧
But he sought out treatment.
我们很缺人手
Well, we're understaffed.
我最多一周治疗他一次
At most, I saw him once a week.
这肯定是不够的
I mean, it wasn't enough.
他的情绪就像个孩子
Emotionally, he was like a child.
他可曾提到过那份资料中的名字
Did he ever mention any of those names in that file there?
他有没有说起过凯文·惠特菲尔德
Did he ever mention a Kevin Whitfield?
没有 抱歉 没说起过
No. I'm sorry, he didn't.
抱歉多问一句 你一句话都不说吗
May I ask -- do you not speak?
他让我别说话
He asked me not to.
这一点很值得咨♥询♥一下
Well, that's something you should work on,
更不要说你俩刚才在接待室里的那一出
along with what was going on in my, uh, waiting room.
我可以给你介绍个医生
I can refer you to somebody.
-她能接触到申请书吗 -不能
- Can she access the applications? - No.
让探员去查一查那些
I want agents put on the people
能接触到申请书的人
with access to the applications
同时还有那些
and reach out to anyone
有任何作案嫌疑的人
who remotely meets the killer's criteria.
怎么了
What?
我还从来没见识过你查案呢
I've never seen you work the field before.
很合你的气场
It looks good on you.
我们现在没办法接触到新生档案了
We won't be able to get the admission files now.
也许我们该停手了 该结束了
So maybe we stop. Maybe it's over.
你的问题就在这里
That's what's wrong with you.
你总是不够努力
You don't push hard enough.
还好有我指点你
You're lucky I am in your life.
为什么是你 为什么要复活你
Why you? Why bring you back?
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表