剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
- Everything okay? - Yes.
我在工作 普理查德跟一个妓♥女♥在楼上
I'm working, and pritchard's upstairs with a prostitute.
启动面部识别软件
Initiating facial-recognition software.
是真的 真的发生了
It's real. It really happened.
你肯定就是那个
You must be the --
吉莉 这是吉莉
Jilly. This is Jilly.
你本来要说"妓♥女♥"
You were gonna say "Hooker."
一个词而已 继续啊 说吧
Just a word. Go ahead, say it.
吉莉遇到麻烦了 我在帮她的忙
Jilly's in trouble. I'm helping her out.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
我回避一下
I'll just give you some space.
我能问一下如果她真的遇到麻烦
Can I ask if she's in trouble
为什么不是警♥察♥在处理呢
why the police aren't handling it?
他们不相信她
They don't believe her.
而你却出于某种原因相信她吗
For some reason, you do believe her?
她有麻烦 我带她回家
She's in trouble. I brought her home.
这是我的家 不是吗
I mean, this is my home, isn't it?
如果我想跟谁呆在一起
If I want to be with someone,
我可以把她带回我住的地方
I can bring them back to where I live.
而不是溜去酒店
I don't have to sneak off to a hotel.
等一下 话题怎么转到我身上了
Wait, are we talking about me now?
你昨晚也穿的这身衣服吧
Those the same clothes you wore last night?
你被谁附体[控制]了吗
What has gotten into you?
你弟弟编的程序
Your brother's code.
有时候我忘了你是
Sometimes I forget you're --
什么
What?
我是什么
What am I?
死性难改
You're one of a kind.
你肯定寂寞了
You must get lonely.
你肯定很害怕
You must get scared.
面部识别吻合
Facial recognition match.
寡妇制♥造♥者迦勒
Caleb the widowmaker.
就是他
That's him.
真的有这个人 就是他
He's real! That's him!
亚瑟 这是什么
Arthur, what am I looking at?
跟画像吻合的照片
I matched this sketch to a photo
来自一个地下身体改造网站
from an underground body modification website.
一个什么
A what?
身体改造是指故意变更
Body modification is the deliberate altering
人体外观 以达到
of the human physical appearance
外观美化 增强异性吸引力
for aesthetics, sexual enhancement,
或者作为成人礼
or rites of passage.
真棒
Nice.
那这个寡妇制♥造♥者 知道上哪找他吗
And this Mr. Widowmaker, any idea where I could find him?
他在一个叫墨水池的酒吧工作
He works at a bar called the Inkwell.
吉莉 你确定是这个人吗
Jilly, you sure this is the guy?
我要去处理点事情
I'm gonna go take care of something.
在我弄好之前吉莉都呆在这里
Jilly's gonna stay here till I'm done.
我不想打乱
Look, I didn't mean to mess up
你们这里的无论是什么情况
whatever situation you have going here.
我真的很敬佩你
I really do respect you.
男人世界里的一个强大女性
A strong woman in a man's world.
你想来点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
好的
Yes.
但我要茶加酒 不要放茶
But tea with wine and no tea.
好主意
Good idea.
可能还要换一下衣服
And maybe a change of clothes.
第一次单独跟妓♥女♥呆在一起吗
First time alone with an escort?
是的
I think so.
第一次
Yes.
他倒是挺熟的
Well, he seemed to know his way around.
熟悉妓♥女♥吗
With escorts?
对 我想他之前有过一些经验
Yes, I believe he's had some experience from before.
什么之前
Before what?
他搬进来之前
Before he came to live here.
我想告诉你 我跟他什么都没做
Just so you know, uh, he and I didn't do anything.
这方面的事跟我无关
That is none of my business.
我们不是恋人关系
We're not in a relationship.
那他在跟你哥哥交往吗
So he's with your brother.
跟奥托
Otto?
没有 你为什么这么说
No. Why would you say that?
从你们不乐意他把我带到这来的
Just the way you both were real unhappy
表现来看
that he brought me back here.
他应该是在跟你俩其中一个或两个交往
I figured he must be with one or both of you.
你觉得他是个什么样的人
What do you think of him?
我觉得他是个坏家伙
I think he's a badass.
但是
But...
但是什么
But what?
还有某种感觉
Something else.
他的内在好像是个老人
He's kind of an old soul, you know?
寡妇制♥造♥者迦勒
Caleb the Widowmaker?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
这是你吧
This is you.
我只是好奇"寡妇"是你的中间名
I'm just wondering is "The" your middle name,
或者你的整个姓就是"寡妇制♥造♥者"
or is "The widowmaker" your last name?
你想往哪跑
Where do you think you're going?
就想问你个问题
Just want to ask you a question.
我知道你在那栋房♥子里
I know what you did to Jilly
对吉莉做了什么 迦勒
in that house, Caleb.
墨水池酒吧
他说过会来
Well, he said he'd be here.
他说过很多事
He says a lot of things.
咱们还是先点菜吧
Maybe we should just go ahead and order.
他长这么大一直不知道我们的存在
Look, he grew up not knowing us.
知道我们是他的家人还无法相见
Imagine what it was like for him
这对他是何等的痛苦啊
knowing we were his family and not being able to see us.
他可是个...私生子啊 杜威
I mean, he's -- he's a bastard, Duval.
是啊 海伦 他是私生子
Yes, Helen, he is a bastard.
他想来一次普理查德家庭聚餐
If he wants a Pritchard family dinner,
我们就要满足他
I think he should have one.
他要真想参加普理查德家庭聚餐
Well, if he wants a Pritchard family dinner,
那他倒是来啊
then he should show up for it.
杜威 海伦
Duval, Helen.
好了 三兄妹到齐了
Well, three siblings. Here we are.
咱们点些喝的吧
Should we order drinks?
吉莉看到的那个人 确有其人
The man Jilly saw, he's real.
吉莉是谁
Who's Jilly?
昨晚被他从我的案发现场接走的一个人
The escort he drove off with from my crime scene last night.
让这种事发生 你这个长官没当好啊
Well, you're not a very good boss to let that happen.
他不是我长官 我们是合作关系
He's not my boss. We work together.
他也不是个怪物
He's not a monster, either.
他是个在墨水池酒吧工作的人
He's a man, and he works at the Inkwell.
我的精灵耳整形经历
你去抓他了 是吧
You went after him, didn't you?
我猜他要么在你的后备箱里
I'm guessing he's either in the trunk of your car
要么就是跑没影了
or long gone.
我是让他给跑了
I did lose him.
但我弄到了这个
But I have this.
果然是普理查德家庭聚餐 真是...
Now it's a Pritchard family dinner. That's --
他这种精灵耳朵似的东西
He has some kind of elf ear on him.
他们在那不用真名
They don't use their real names in there,
但我们可以通过这个找到他
but with this, we could find him.
你想让我从一只精灵耳的血里提取DNA
You want me to get a DNA sample of the blood from an elf ear?
不 他想把它抢回去来着
No, he tried to grab it back.
想让你查查这里的血指印
I want you to run this bloody fingerprint right here.
肿消得很不错
Swelling's gone down nicely.
要是有人
Now, don't be surprised
把你跟女儿弄混 可别觉得惊讶
if someone mistakes you for your daughter.
勒叙厄尔医生 有位病人一直打电♥话♥来
Dr. Lesueur, a patient keeps calling.
我告诉他您在接待病人
I told him you were in a consult,
但他说有紧急情况
but he says it's an emergency.
我去去就回
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表