剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
《重生》前情提要
Previously on "Second Chance"...
污点警长吉米·普理查德于今日自杀
Disgraced Sheriff Jimmy Pritchard took his own life today.
你是第一个成功回到壮年的
You're the first to journey all the way back,
你获得了新生
to get another chance.
我认识你 你就是有钱的电脑双胞胎之一
I know you. You're one of those rich computer twits.
奥托把你的血红细胞重新编码
Otto recoded your white blood cells
来帮我击退血液中的癌细胞
to fight the cancer In my blood.
你们让我重生来救你
You brought me back to save you.
他比预期得要强
He's stronger than predicted.
为什么他以为自己是我爸
Why does he think he's my father?
因为他就是你父亲
Because he is.
他会接受你的身份的 你也看见了
He'll accept who you are. You saw it.
-他只差一步了 -问题就在这
- He's almost there. - That's the problem.
如果他接受了我的身份
If he accepts who I am,
他就会和我断绝关系
he'll want nothing to do with me.
不 我父亲从来不长这样
No, my father never looked like that,
所以他不可能是我父亲
so he can't be.
-他不是 他不是 -但他确实是
- He isn't. He isn't, he isn't. - But he is.
他是你父亲的最好版本
He's the best version of your father.
他的细胞被重新编码以达到最佳容量
His cells were recoded for optimal capacity.
物理上说 他的确是最好的版本
Physically, he is the best version.
是我
It's me.
我回来了
I'm back.
长久以来 作为社交媒体 硬件设备
For so long, the unrivaled high-tech leader
及热门应用等高科技行业毫无争议的领跑者
spanning social media, hardware, and killer apps,
窥镜公♥司♥的股价近日开始出现下滑
Looking Glass has seen its price per share slip recently
同时 公♥司♥一向神秘莫测的首席技术官
as always enigmatic Chief Technology Officer
奥托·古德温也更少在公众场合露面
Otto Goodwin has become even more reclusive.
窥镜公♥司♥有意通过推出全新操作系统
Looking Glass aiming to reassert itself in both the corporate I.T.,
来重新确立其在企业信息技术
as well as the personal use market
和个人使用市场的主导地位
with the launch of its new operating system.
随着窥镜公♥司♥推出全新操作系统
A two-year product drought is ending today
为期两年的产品断层期宣告结束
as Looking Glass rolls out its new operating system.
该产品能否让众人知晓
Will this answer the question
奥托·古德温这段时间在忙些什么
of what has Otto Goodwin been doing?
该产品是否就是窥镜公♥司♥迫切需要的
Will this new product be just what Looking Glass needs?
玛丽·古德温将作客数档全国早间节目
Mary Goodwin will appear on several national morning shows
之后 她将亲自前往窥镜园区
before officially rolling out the new product herself
正式推出新产品
at the Looking Glass Campus.
尽管该操作系统涉及的全新技术十分重要
As important as the new technology of the operating system is,
对窥镜公♥司♥的股价来说 更重要的是
what's more crucial to the Looking Glass stock price
投资者对公♥司♥本身的信心
is consumer confidence in the corporation itself.
他们是否会继续持有
Can they remain relevant?
从昨日开♥盘♥以来 窥镜股价再挫1%
Looking Glass is down another 1% off yesterday's opening bell,
继续着缓慢的下跌势头 这一趋势
continuing a slow and steady slide with sheer volume
与首席执行官玛丽·古德温的期望大相径庭
nowhere the numbers C.E.O. Mary Goodwin wants it to be.
此外
And add to this mix
有传闻称 公♥司♥的产品匮乏和创新枯竭
unconfirmed rumors that the lack of new products and innovations
是由于窥镜公♥司♥内部高层出现了问题
is due to an illness somewhere high up in the Looking Glass camp.
显然 窥镜公♥司♥今天想让全世界知道
It's clear that today Looking Glass wants the world to know
他们仍在研发
they mean business.
董事会的各位一直以来都十分耐心
You've been a very patient board of directors,
今天 你们的耐心将得到回报
and today your patience will be rewarded.
今晚 投资者们将确信我们公♥司♥
By tonight, investors will be assured that our company
是他们投资的明智选择
is where the smart money should be,
此时正是买♥♥入的最佳时机
that we are a good buy at this price
因为我们的股价以后会一路上涨
because we're only going up from here.
我们发布会上见 谢谢
I will see you all at the launch. Thank you.
他们当中就不能有个人偶尔笑一下吗
You think maybe one of them could smile every so often.
今天是个大日子 昨晚你睡着了吗
It's a big day. Were you able to sleep?
我没有 一点没睡
I wasn't. Not a wink.
太激动了 有点紧张
Too excited. A little nervous.
何时动身去第一场采访
When do we leave for the first interview?
等你输完血
We should get in the car
我们就该上车了
as soon as you're done with your blood transfusion,
你现在就该开始了
which should be starting now.
还是你已经输完了
Or have you already done it?
没有 普理查德先生还没出现
No. Mr. Pritchard has not shown up yet.
我不知道他在哪
I'm not sure where he is.
我们应该推迟采访
We should push the interviews.
不 我们今天就得定下基调
No. We need to set the tone for today.
窥镜公♥司♥和新产品的发布得占领新闻头条
Looking Glass and this announcement need to own the news cycle.
如果我取消采访
If I cancel interviews,
那就会成为他们的话题
then that is what they will talk about.
那输血呢 你需要它
Your transfusion. You need it.
可以等普理查德先生回来之后再说
It can wait until Mr. Pritchard returns from wherever he is.
他可能在忙什么重要的事
He's probably doing something important.
全押
All-in.
看来今晚的好运不在你这啊
Guess this just ain't your night.
从来就没有过
Never is.
你认得这个人吗
You remember this guy?
认得 实实在在的混♥蛋♥
Yep. Real son of a bitch.
可不是吗
You're telling me.
不过连他都能在三点前就弄明白了
He'd have had this figured out by 3:00 A.M., though.
我的问题是 我在找出老千的那个人是谁
See, my problem was, I was looking for one cheater
但我本该想到是四个人的 对吗
when I should have been looking for four, right?
别这样 大家玩得都挺高兴的
Hey. Everyone's having a good time.
别这么输不起
No one likes a sore loser.
只要你们有谁挠下耳朵
One of you scratches your ear
就表示手里有J或更大的牌
means you got jacks or better.
然后其他人不断加注直到不跟
The other raises the pot till you fold,
让我一家独抗四家
leaving me to fend for myself.
然后怎么着 你们是不是要平分赌资
Then what? You guys, uh, you split the pot and then,
然后我灰溜溜回家自认倒霉吗
well, I just go home, lick my wounds?
不如现在就认
Time to start licking.
看来今晚的好运不在你这啊
I guess it's just not your night.
而今天即将发布的窥镜9手♥机♥
And today's launch of the Looking Glass 9 phone
就是迈向未来的第一步
is just the next step in that journey.
距离上一次新品发布已经过去很久了
Well, it's been a while since the last product launch.
那你们的下一代产品也要等三年吗
Will we have to wait another three years for the next one?
但愿不会
I hope not.
是这样 我和奥托以及窥镜全体员工
Look, Otto and I and everyone at Looking Glass
非常希望将产品做到尽善尽美
really like to get things right.
但市场已经饱和 何必着急投放新品呢
Why rush something into an oversaturated market?
用不了多久 消费者就会觉得
After a while, people feel cheated
那些华丽的宣传都是假的
if the product doesn't match the hype.
但是我可以保证 这款新产品会...
But with this, I can promise you that we're--
抱歉古德温小姐 我打断你一下
I'm sorry, Ms. Goodwin. If I could just interrupt you,
我们收到来自多个网络消息源
we are receiving unconfirmed reports
但尚未未经证实的消息
from several internet news sources,
既然今天你正好就在这里
and since we have you here,
消息称你已经确诊患有
sources are saying that you've been diagnosed
恶性骨髓瘤并正接受治疗
and treated for anaplastic myeloma,
这是一种很难治愈的恶性血癌
an aggressive form of blood cancer,
据称致死率非常高
which is always known to be fatal.
古德温小姐
Ms. Goodwin?
你应对得非常得体
You handled things brilliantly.
我们的股价又在下挫了
Our stock is already dropping.
马接通董事会
Get the board of directors on the phone.
好
Okay.
不必了
Don't bother.
你好 克雷格
Hello, Craig.
不光是你 全美国的人都知道了
Yes, you and everyone else in America.
我很抱歉 但我认为这是非常私人的事
Well, I'm sorry, but I felt it was a very private matter.
事实上
As a matter of fact--
古德温小姐
Ms. Goodwin!
司机开慢点
Hey, driver, slow down!
坐稳了女士们 狗仔队追来了
Hang on, ladies. We got photographers.
拜托 就一张
Come on! Just one shot!
就拍一张
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表