剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
我不生你的气
I'm not angry at you,
如果你以为我为你把我扔了
If that's what you're thinking,
而生气的话
for throwing me away.
我的血又治不好玛丽
My blood wasn't gonna cure Mary.
我还有什么用
What good was I?
权限存疑
Access in question.
请不要动
Remain still.
没错 你的血治不好玛丽
No. Your blood was never going to save Mary,
但畸形
but the deformity...
没有我预期的那么严重
is not as severe as I had predicted.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
你的脊椎
Your spine?
你想给我做检查
You...want to examine me.
是的
Yes.
既然我知道了你的真实身份
Now that I know what you really are...
得做点检查
There are tests to run.
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我们还是去实验室检查吧
Maybe we can do it in the lab.
当然
Of course.
我会准备个手术台
I'll prep a table.
你为什么要站在那里
Why stand in that part of the room?
站在那里很奇怪
It's an odd place to stand.
只有一个理由能解释
The only reason to stand in that part of the room
那就是为了接触安保控制面板
is to access the security control panel.
闭嘴 否则我就让你像我当年那样去死
Be quiet, or I will leave you to die like you left me.
通过
Clear.
艾丽莎 你在伤害奥托
Alexa, you are hurting Otto.
激活警报
Activating alarm.
有人闯入 把那个女孩移走
Hey, we've been breached. Move the girl!
保证奥托的安全
Make sure Otto is safe.
你们得赶去实验室
You guys have to get to the lab!
时间不多了
There's not much time now.
杜威 这里
Duval, here.
格蕾西在哪儿
Where's Gracie?
我们来晚了吗
We lost her?
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?!
格蕾西在哪儿
Where's Gracie?
格蕾西
Gracie!
格蕾西
Gracie!
格蕾西
gracie!
爸
Dad?
他们究竟对她做了什么
What the hell did they do to her in here?
杜威
Duval.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你对我毫无价值
Then you're worthless to me.
等等
Wait. Wait.
康纳需要奥托
Connor needs Otto.
没有奥托他不能完成实验
He can't make this work without Otto.
是这样吗 奥托
Is that true, Otto?
康纳没了你不行吗
Connor need you?
是的
Yes.
杜威 康纳没了奥托不行呢
Duval, Connor needs Otto.
格拉夫
Graff...
我知道你在听
I know you can hear me.
如果五分钟后我见不到女儿
I'm gonna put a bullet through your genius
我就一枪射穿你的小天才
if I don't see my daughter down here in five minutes.
你只有五分钟
Now, you've got five minutes.
就把那丫头给他们吧
Let them have the girl.
咱们带着奥托走人 你不是需要他吗
We take Otto and go. He's what you need, right?
那就把那丫头给他们
So let them have the girl.
把那丫头给他们
The girl? Let them have the girl?
是啊
Yeah.
奥托说通过她能完成实验
Otto says that it's going to work with her,
说在她身上快出成果了
that he's close with her.
我怎么能把那丫头给他们
How can I just let them have the girl?
你还有不到五分钟
You've got less than five minutes!
格拉夫
Graff!
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
我这就把她送过去
I'll bring her down to you.
你要保证奥托不受伤害 可以继续工作
And I need Otto unharmed, in good working order.
你懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
这些培养箱和他的那个效果一样吗
These tanks -- they work like his?
是的
Yes.
但如果你认为它们能修复你父亲
But if you're thinking they will work for your father...
那你错了
They won't.
因为有编码锁
Because the code is locked.
但你可是奥托·古德温
But you're Otto Goodwin,
人人都说你是天才
and everyone says that you're a genius.
时间不够
There's not enough time.
也许这个能加快你的工作效率
Maybe this will make you work faster.
这就是你给我女儿注射的东西吗
This what you gave my daughter?
你给格蕾西注射过这个吗
You put this into Gracie?
你不需要两只眼睛 对吧
You don't need both eyes, do you?
只剩一只也"可以继续工作"
One count as "Good working order"?
你现在就给我解开那个培养箱的编码锁
Now unlock the code on that tank.
现在
Now.
我没有足够的时间
I don't have time.
那就想办法凑出时间
Then make time.
爸
Dad?
杜威
Duval.
快听
Listen.
爸
Dad?
过来
Move.
格蕾西 我们就在这
Gracie, we're here.
你让奥托过来
You let Otto come forward,
我们让丫头过去
we let the girl go to you.
她要是不能完好地走到我们这边
She doesn't make it all the way to us,
他也不会完好地到你们那边去
he doesn't make it all the way to you.
就这么定了
Those are the rules.
就这么定了 开始吧
Those are the rules. Let's do it.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
小心盯着他们
Keep your eyes open.
爸
Dad?
闹到这步田地 就因为你不想玛丽过上
All this because you didn't want to be alone,
自己的生活后就剩下你孤单一人
because Mary wanted her own life.
值得吗 奥托
Was it worth it, Otto?
还换不换人♥质♥了
We gonna do this or not?
让格蕾西过来吧
Now you let Gracie come to us.
走吧
Move.
就这样 格蕾西 过来吧
That's it, Gracie. Come on.
没关系的
It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
就这样 过来
That's it. Come here.
我们回家
We're going home.
不
No. No.
她是全息图
She's a hologram.
我觉得格瑞特也是
And I think Garret is, too.
那格瑞特本人在哪
So where is the real Garret?
"吸烟有害健康"
"These things will kill you."
什么都害不死我
Not me they won't.
杀了你没有我预想中那么解气
I don't feel as good about that as I thought I would.
奥托和我在一起
I have Otto and
我们还有九十秒到紧急出口
90 seconds from emergency egress.
艾丽莎 紧急出口在哪儿
Alexa! Where's emergency egress?
在走廊尽头的七号♥门
Door 7 -- end of this corridor.
一直左转就会看到了
Just keep making lefts, you'll run right into it.
-我会带她回来的 -快去吧
- I'll get her. - Go!
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表