剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
洗完澡出来时滑倒了
Slipped coming out of the shower.
乔治一直想让我装一个
George always wanted me to get
吸力扶手
one of those suction grab bars,
但我觉得太丑了
but they were so ugly.
那也没有摔碎的头骨难看
Not as ugly as a cracked skull.
我直接从电视购物里买♥♥了两个
I bought two of those things right off the TV.
就在前面
Just up ahead.
你们俩在这里下车吧
You two should get out here.
准备好让格拉夫见识一下为什么
You ready to show Graff why he should never
永远不要惹普理查德家的人了吗
have messed with the pritchards?
准备好了
Yeah. I'm ready.
这个培养箱的软件
The software on this tank
被编码为仅针对一个用户
has been coded for a specific user.
你们得破解代码
I need you to unlock the code
让它能为他人所用
so it can be used for someone else.
这个培养箱能干什么
The tank -- what does it do?
它能与用户的基因结构连接
It interfaces with the user's genetic structure.
但它是干什么的
Yeah, but what does it do?
第一个破解代码的人
It gives $1 million cash
可以获得一百万美金
to the first person who opens the code.
我在彭记听到你和玛丽的对话了
I overheard you and Mary back at Peng's.
我知道培养箱的事
I know about the tank.
玛丽能修好
Mary's got a plan to fix it.
听着可不像是能修好的语气
Didn't sound like that was gonna happen.
没错
No, it didn't.
那你还剩多少时间
Well, how much time do you have left?
大约八小时
About eight hours.
要知道 你曾经的样子
You know, how you were before,
有好几次我恨你是我爸
there were times I hated you were my father.
我知道我们看不对眼 但恨我
I know we didn't see eye to eye, but hated?
这我可没料到
I didn't know that.
就是因为这个才恨的
That's most likely the reason I did.
你从来都不了解家人
You never knew your family.
我现在了解你了
I think I know you now.
我也这么想
Yeah. I think you do, too.
艾丽莎怎么来了
What's Alexa doing here?
救救我
Help me, please.
求你救救我 你得救救我
Please, please, you have to -- you have to help me.
等一下
Wait.
我认识你
I know you, don't I?
不
No.
你是奥托·古德温
Y-you're Otto Goodwin.
我叔叔认识你妹妹
My -- my uncle -- my uncle knows your sister.
我叫格蕾西·普理查德
My name is Gracie Pritchard.
求你救救我
You have to help me. Please?
我救不了
I can't.
为什么
Why?
这是哪儿
What is this place?
你要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我不想待在这里
I don't want to be here!
救救我
Please help me!
救命
Help!
就是这里
Here.
你现在又开始看表了
Okay, now you're doing it -- looking at your watch.
抱歉 不是故意的
Sorry. I didn't mean to.
艾丽莎应该已经进去了
Alexa should be in there by now.
启动权限扫描
Access scan initiated.
通过
Clear.
艾丽莎 没事吧
Alexa, is everything all right?
没事 有事 是乔治
Yes. Uh, no. It's George.
他有点反悔了
He's having second thoughts.
你得加快速度
I need you to go faster
赶在他改变主意之前
so that he doesn't change his mind.
艾丽莎 这又不是第一次了
Alexa, we've been through this.
你不用亲自过来
There was no reason for you to come here.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
不 我的意思是你本不用
No, no, what I mean is there was no reason
大老远过来
for you to come all the way out here.
可你还是来了
Yet you did.
搜过身了吗
You search her?
彻彻底底
Top to bottom.
-她的车搜了吗 -没有
- You search her car? - No.
好 你找个椅子让她坐好
All right. All right, you -- you put her in a chair.
拿枪看好她
You point your gun at her head.
她要是敢动就崩了她
She moves, you pull the trigger, all right?
你跟我来
Now, you, come with me.
好
Okay.
太久了
It's taking too long.
要我说你就趁着还有力气
I say you rip open this fence
就扯开围栏让我们进去
while you can and we go in now.
再给她两分钟
Give her two minutes.
好 两分钟
Okay. Two minutes.
别
Stop! It's --
里面是我的药
My medication is in there.
要是不吃
If I don't take it,
我就没精力回答康纳的问题了
I would be in no shape to answer Connor's questions.
好吧 慢慢来
Okay. Real slow.
你看 羟考酮 止疼的
See? Oxycontin...for pain.
我的脊椎和器官是畸形的
I came out twisted -- my spine and internal organs.
我现在比老太太的时候吃的药还多
I'm on more pills now than I was when I was old.
真是糟透了
That sucks.
的确糟透了
It does suck.
我要找什么
What exactly am I looking for?
等你找到了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when you find it.
她回来不只是为了唠叨
She didn't come back just to whine
她那个话匣子老伴
about that old windbag of hers.
艾丽莎
Alexa?
我进来了 我在康纳的办公室
I'm there. I'm in Connor's office.
我会断开
I'm gonna bypass the security panel
那部分围栏的安保
for that section of the fence.
然后你们就可以不触发警报地进来了
Then you can go through, and it won't sound the alarm.
等你们到了入口大门那里在告诉我
Now, tell me when you get to the access door.
快点
Just hurry.
电♥话♥
Phone.
艾丽莎
Alexa?
好了 安保解除了 门开了
Okay. Security disabled. Door open.
等等 这边
Wait. Kiddo, this way.
艾丽莎 我们到廊桥了
Alexa, we're at the bridge.
走上桥 等语♥音♥让你停的时候就停
Now, head to the middle and stop when it tells you.
只有你们被扫描了之后
I won't be able to clear your entry
我无法放你们进来
until the scanner scans you, but...
希望能快点吧
Hopefully it'll be quick.
你怎么知道这些
How do you know all this?
你也在监视康纳吗
You were spying on Connor, too?
乔治说决不能相信他
George said never to trust him.
请别动
Hold your position.
启动权限扫描
Access scan initiated.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
你好 奥托
Hello, Otto.
亚瑟说你在这里
Arthur said you were here.
我让他在你来的时候通知我
I asked him to let me know when you came...
好让我见见你
So I could see you.
我就在这里
Well, here I am.
你和我们在一起这么久
All this time with us...
在玛丽身边那么久
with Mary...
我都没看出你的身份
I didn't see you for what you are...
我创造出来的东西
Something I made.
你把我扔了的时候 我还没有脸
Well, I had no face when you threw me away.
现在你知道了我的身份 奥托
Now that you know what I am, Otto,
你想对我做什么
What do you want from me?
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表