剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
如果能重生 你会做什么
What would you do with a second chance?
回答前 让我给你些建议
Before you answer, let me give you some advice.
重生令人难以掌控
Second chances can be a real monster.
三个月前
我要报♥警♥了啊
I'm gonna call the police.
不用麻烦了
No need for that.
那首歌♥循环了半天了
That same music over and over.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna get the cops up here.
我是联调局的 行了吧
FBI. Will that do?
邻居们又在抱怨这噪音了 爸
Neighbors are complaining about the noise again, dad.
你怎么不抽 让我也抽点呢
Why don't you go ahead and let me have that smoke, too?
来 给我
Come on.
你来之前 我正快活着呢
I was having a lot more fun before you showed up.
都下午三点了
3:00 in the afternoon.
你今天还打算穿戴整齐吗
Are you planning on getting dressed today?
我会深入考虑你的意见的
I will take it under advisement.
这些是什么
What's all this?
是我的案子吗
Is this my case?
你现在在研究我的案子吗
You're working my case now?
总有人要做
Someone has to.
一年内六起银行抢劫案
Six bank jobs in 12 months,
警卫都死了一个 却还是没抓到人
Dead security guard, nobody locked up for it.
银行连环劫案未解
一死二伤
西大荒回归
六起银行劫案未解
让联调局瞠目结舌
在我任职的时候 我们早就把...
In my day, we would've done --
把该抓的人抓了
What needed to get done.
这一点我还是知道的
Yeah, I'm pretty much aware of that.
爸 还有别人在吗
Dad, is somebody else here?
我刚要出去呢
I was just on my way out.
杜威 这是贝蒂娜
Duval, this is Bettina.
贝蒂娜是我的一个... 赏乐俱乐部成员
Bettina is a member of my, uh, music appreciation club.
我们一周见一次
We meet once a week.
别紧张
Don't worry.
他太老了 也干不了什么事了
He's too old to really do much of anything.
那这个"干不了什么事"要花他多少钱呢
And how much does not really doing much of anything cost him?
别回答他
Don't answer that!
谈钱多伤感情
It's impolite to talk about money.
我儿子太失礼了
My son should know that.
杜威 别这么没礼貌
Don't be rude, Duval.
下次见 你知道怎么联♥系♥我
I'll see you. You know where to find me.
你好啊
Oh! Hello.
你好
Hello.
-闹什么 -你是来参加赏乐俱乐部的吗
- Oh, geez. - Are you here for the music appreciation club?
赏... 抱歉 赏什么俱乐部
The music... I'm sorry. The what club?
格蕾西 我不是让你在车里等我吗
Gracie, I thought I told you to wait in the car.
我想和爷爷问好
Well, I wanted to come say hi to grandpa.
下周见哦
I'll see you next week.
她是谁
Who was that?
谁都不是 格蕾西 既然你来了
No one. Gracie, as long as you're here,
去把剩下的波旁酒
go ahead and empty the rest of that bourbon
给我倒进水池里
in the kitchen sink.
爷爷 医生有没有说过药和酒一起服用
Grandpa, what does the doctor say about
会有什么后果吗
mixing your meds and bourbon?
那样我只能放弃一样了
Oh, that I had to give one of them up.
记不起来是那件了
Can't remember which one.
我以前录过很多笔录
Oh, you know, I used to have a lot more records.
你知道它们后来哪去了吗
You know what happened to them?
知道 当我们封了你的房♥子时候
Yeah, they're with the boxes from
它们在箱子里 在妈去世以后
when we shut down your house -- after mom died.
就放在我们的阁楼上
They're up in our attic.
等我们回去了我可以上去找找
I can go up there when we get back.
记得吗 老爸正带我去格蕾西大学参观
Remember? Dad's taking me on a college Gracie tour.
你就带着她慢慢逛吧
You can take the time.
我只有两天时间陪女儿
It's two days with my daughter.
而在这个案件上我花了一年
I've been on this case for a year.
孩子 你清楚就好
You know best. Kiddo.
-格蕾西 来 我们要走了 -好的
- Gracie, come on, let's go. - Okay.
我... 我在水槽旁的杯子里
I, uh, I poured a little of the bourbon
倒了一点酒进去
into a glass by the sink.
你真是个善解人意的孩子
Oh, you are an understanding child.
格蕾西
Gracie?
你一直都会是治安官的
You'll always be the sheriff.
别让你♥爸♥听到你这么说哦
Don't let your father hear you say that.
他不喜欢听这个
He doesn't like it.
回见了
I'll see you later.
窥镜科技
我不知道你这是什么表情
I don't know what face that is.
是欣慰的表情啊 奥托
It's my reassuring face, Otto.
我还以为是焦虑脸呢
I thought maybe it was anxious.
也许都有点
Maybe it's a bit of both.
董事会让我做报告
The board needs me to do interviews
来消除股东们的疑虑
to ease the shareholders' minds.
他们会问你最近都干了些什么 奥托
They'll ask what you've been doing, Otto.
不要说我俩的语言 奥托 说人话
Not in twin-speak, Otto. In English.
你不会告诉他们的 对吧
You won't tell them, will you?
不会
No.
我不会告诉他们的
I won't tell them.
实验在鱼身上起作用了 我想要做人体实验
It works with the fish. I want to go to human trials.
要等拿小鼠 大鼠和猩猩实验之后
After mice, rats, and chimps.
你明白的 奥托
You know that, otto.
但我们等不起了
But we can't wait.
你病得太重了 玛丽
You're too sick, Mary.
它们本来死了
They were dead.
而我们让它们起死回生
We brought them back.
普理查德警长因伪造证据 篡改证词而引咎辞职
你在我儿子的办公室里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my son's office?!
别紧张
Just take it easy.
我在问你话
I asked you a question.
回答我
Answer me!
看着我
Look me in the eye!
否则我们就看看
Or we will both find out if I remember
我的刀术丢没丢
how to throw this knife.
不 别
No, don't do it!
拿上要拿的东西
Get what we need.
把我们的踪迹清理干净了
Clean this place up like it never happened.
去死吧
Go to hell!
我有更好的主意 警长
I got a better idea, sheriff.
你意志消沉 还酗酒
You were depressed, drinking too much.
你让家人经历过那些事之后
After what you put your family through.
居然还有脸活在世上
I'm surprised it took you so long to do it.
好了 推他下去
All right, get him over!
什么
What?
快点推
Do it!
他看见了我们的脸
He's seen our faces!
快点 推啊
Come on, man, do it now!
我儿子会抓住你们的
My son will catch you!
不 普理查德先生 他抓不到
No, Mr. Pritchard, he won't.
在此次自杀事件中
In what is being ruled a suicide,
国王县前任警长吉米·普理查德
ex-King County sheriff Jimmy Pritchard
在因腐♥败♥丑闻东窗事发
took his own life nearly 15 years
而引咎辞职十五年后
after stepping down from his office
结束了自己的生命
in the wake of a widespread corruption scandal.
留下了两个孩子和一个孙女
Pritchard is survived by two children and one grandchild.
姓名 詹姆斯·普理查德
尸体编号♥ #0002950688
死因 自杀
四岁的奥托·古德温
4-year-old Otto Goodwin,
无法与周围的世界交流
unable to connect with the world around him,
于是他创立了一个包含三千多词汇的私人语言
constructed a private language consisting of over 3,000 words.
他只将其教给了他的双胞胎妹妹玛丽
His twin sister, Mary, was the only person he taught it to.
他可以把想法告诉她 由她转达给世界
He would speak to her. She would speak to the world.
只过了几年 他就将窥镜软件的算法
Within a few years, he would give Mary the algorithm
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表