剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
不介意的话 希望你能告诉我
If you don't mind, I'd like to know where you were
案发前后你都在哪儿
during the hours before and after those killings.
我想想 我想想
Let me see. Let me see. Let me see.
我知道我和某人在某个地方
I know I was somewhere... with someone.
但是眼下 你和我在这里
Well, now you're here with me.
你当时在哪儿 阿舍
So where were you, Asher?
我想了想 作为一个父亲
I have thought about it -- as a dad,
如果格蕾西惹上了大♥麻♥烦我会怎么做
what would I do if, God forbid, Gracie got in serious trouble?
这不容易 我明白
It's not easy. I get it.
但这家伙 杜克·戴维斯
But this guy -- this -- this Duke Davis --
谈得不顺利吗
Didn't go well?
他明确表示如果我再想跟阿舍谈话
He made it clear that if I wanted to talk to Asher again,
得先过他律师那一关
I'd have to wade through his lawyers.
那个孩子呢
And the kid?
有不在场证明
Alibi.
他说他和那个球车管♥理♥员♥[放荡♥女♥]在一起
He said he was with the cart girl.
或许可以让我跟这一位谈谈
Maybe let me take care of this one.
再说一次 联调局 不是联调局
Again, FBI -- not FBI.
她会把你忽悠得晕头转向的
She's just gonna blow smoke up your ass.
那对联邦探员撒谎
Then lying to a federal agent
又新添了一项罪名
is one more thing I'll get her for.
阿舍
另一个家伙也在吗
是的 他在
你带我兜了很多好地方
You take me to the nicest places.
你
You.
你不是这儿的人
You don't belong here.
是啊 我最近也有深切体会
Yeah, I've been feeling that a lot lately.
你在这儿干什么呢 鲍比
What are you doing here, Bobbi? Huh?
帮阿舍办事吗
Something for Asher?
你根本不了解阿舍
You don't know anything about Asher.
我知道他是个富二代 而你是个放荡♥女♥
I know he's a prince, and you're a cart girl.
我看过这么一部电影
I've seen this movie.
最后放荡♥女♥的下场可不太好
It doesn't end well for the cart girl.
你帮阿舍做什么呢
What are you doing for Asher?
那不是玛丽·古德温的安保主管吗
Ah, well, if it isn't Mary Goodwin's head of security.
你是她的安保主管吧
That's what you are, isn't it?
你就穿这样吗
That's what you're wearing?
那好 别傻站在那儿
Okay, well, don't just stand there.
我们下去吧
Let's go down.
伙计 你在拳击台上把我爸打倒
Man, that really pissed my dad off
惹得他很生气
when you took him down in the ring.
可你很喜欢 是吧
Yeah, you liked that, didn't you?
瞧瞧你 还想摸清楚我怎么想的
Look at you trying to get all up in my head.
别担心她
Oh, don't worry about her.
现在你要选一个 红还是蓝
Right now you got a choice to make -- red or blue?
我知道你今晚想跟我谈
Hey, I know you want to talk to me tonight,
可你要是不吃 就没得谈了
But party's over if you don't swallow.
你先
You first.
我要是你 就放倒座椅收起托盘
I'd put your seat back and tray table up
好好享受了
if I were you.
你是来从恶魔王子手中拯救我的吗
Did you come here to save me from the evil prince?
你想让我拯救你吗
Do you want me to save you?
你想睡她吗
Hey, do you want her, man?
什么
What?
没事 她是放荡♥女♥
It's cool. She's the cart girl.
谁都想睡放荡♥女♥
Everybody wants the cart girl.
阿舍 给我闭嘴
Asher, cut it out!
你个混♥蛋♥
You ass!
你♥爸♥经常会在拳击场上击败你吗
Does your dad beat on you a lot in the ring?
对 能让他觉得自己很强大 随便吧
Yeah, it makes him feel big. Whatever.
如果你想的话 也许我能教你几招
You know, if you want, I could maybe teach you a few moves,
躲过那记右勾拳
get inside that right cross.
我应该不需要
No, I don't think I need that.
这药让我想倾诉秘密
Hey, this pill makes me want to tell secrets.
你想听我的秘密吗
You want to hear a secret?
我知道你是来抓我的 我已经准备好了
I know you're here for me, and I'm ready, okay?
我已经准备好了
I'm ready for it.
老兄 你真该看看你现在的表情
You should see your face right now, dude!
你完全嗑嗨了
You're so wasted.
绝对是我爸亲生的
Yeah, he's definitely my dad's son.
我全录下来了
I recorded the whole thing.
你得相信我
Okay, well, you're just gonna have to trust me.
他主动说的 他说他想被抓
He brought it up. He wants to get caught.
他想让我抓他
He called me out.
早 你没事吧
Oh. Hi. You okay?
你有点像爷爷
You look a little bit like grandpa.
什么
What?
我是指他以前也有过这模样
No, I mean, the way that he used to look.
有的时候一大早也这样
You know, sometimes, in the morning.
你还是当个乖小孩
Why -- why don't you just be a good girl, huh,
给我调一杯著名的醒酒饮料吧
and make me that, uh, famous hangover cure?
就只有过一次
It was just one time.
格蕾西 格蕾西
Gracie, Gracie, Gracie.
千万别沾毒品 知道吗
Don't do drugs. Understand?
可是老爸能从证物室搞到好货啊
But dad brings me all the good stuff from the evidence locker.
一点也不好笑
Hey. Not funny.
现在的孩子嗑的那些人造毒品
The designer drugs kids do these days--
我年轻的时候 只要抽点大♥麻♥
In my day, all you needed was a little Mary Jane
再喝点威士忌就嗨翻天了
and some whiskey, and you were set.
你年轻的时候
Your day?
我得走了
Oh, I got to run.
所以总的来说
All right, so, to recap,
你整晚都和我们的杀人嫌疑犯
you spent a night of illegal behavior
一起进行非法活动
with our murder suspect,
再让他把你丢到
had him drop you off
调查此案的联调局探员家草坪上
on the investigating FBI agent's lawn...
调查却毫无进展
and got no information.
真棒
That's great.
不 等等 我差点忘了
No. Wait. I-I-I forgot.
我从放荡♥女♥那儿拿了这个
I got this from the cart girl.
你这是从放荡♥女♥那儿偷了这个
You stole that from our cart girl.
她是他最爱的玩偶
She's his favorite toy.
他肯定去哪儿都会带着她
I don't think he'd go anywhere without her.
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
你是联调局探员 你自己查
You're the FBI agent. You find the clue.
格蕾西 我真得走了
Gracie... I got to go, okay?
抱歉 回见
Sorry. See ya.
她的狗
Her dog.
她把狗送去了寄养处
She put her dog in the kennel.
雷登寄养处
狗狗寄养协议
她把狗送去寄养了
She kenneled her dog.
为什么要把狗送去寄养呢
Why would anyone kennel their dog?
你就直说吧
Just go ahead and say it.
把狗寄养是因为主人要离开这里了
They kennel their dog because they're leaving town.
这个案子里就是要跑了
Or in this case, fleeing.
没错 钱包偷得不错
Yes. Good work with the wallet.
但下次你最好合法拿到些证据
Maybe next time you can get some legally obtained evidence
这样我才能把它写入报告里
so that I have something, you know, to put in the report.
人生不是报告
Life is not reports.
真是越来越像他了
More like him every day.
他知道怎么跟踪别人
He knew how to tail someone.
要是跟丢了 就没线索了
You lose her, we get nothing.
所以我不会跟丢
So I won't lose her.
真的吗 就这车技
Really? Driving like this?
你以前跟踪过别人吗
You ever tailed anyone before?
从来没有 很刺♥激♥ 我的第一次跟踪
Never. This is very exciting. It's my first tail.
那是杜克·戴维斯的私人飞机吧
I guess Duke Davis' jet?
把儿子和那女孩一起送出国
Taking the kid and the girl out of the country?
他还在继续掩盖他儿子的罪行
He's still covering his kid's tracks.
我去请求支援 你留在这
I'll call for backup. You stay put.
杜克 杜克
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表