剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
"My darling, know that I tried in this life
-尽全力满足你" -不
- to give you everything you ever wanted." - No.
"我们生来是脆弱的造物
"We are meant to be fragile creatures.
人性并非来自力量
Our humanity comes not from our strength,
而是带着缺陷活着"
but from living with this weakness."
"凡是生命终有一死
"There's no life without death at its end.
而我已确保我将以永恒的方式终结
And I've made sure my end will be permanent.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们共度了美好的一生
We had a beautiful life.
而现在...一切都结束了"
But now... It is over."
她之前在这儿
She was here.
她是在这里求救
She called for help from here.
再放一遍语♥音♥信息
Play the message again.
"格拉夫"
"Graff"?
格蕾西给我发了条短♥信♥
Gracie sent me a text.
我在用定位软件 所以没看到
I didn't get it because I had my finder app on.
就这么发过来了
It just came through.
-格拉夫 -康纳·格拉夫
- Graff? - Connor Graff.
要是当初玛丽没有恢复
He was gonna merge with Lookinglass
他就能并购窥镜公♥司♥
if Mary didn't go into remission.
他本打算接管窥镜公♥司♥
He was gonna take over the company.
她为什么发这个名字给我
Why would she send me that name?
我们去查吧
Let's find out.
听话 格蕾西小美女
Just let it happen, Gracie-loo-hoo.
不行 不能打电♥话♥
No, you cannot call her
因为她有一部不再运转作的窥镜手♥机♥
because she has a Lookinglass phone which no longer works.
能让我记一下吗
Can I take a message?
好
Okay.
麻烦稍微慢一点
Uh, just a little slower, please.
参议院什么委员会的主席
The chairman of what senate subcommittee?
康纳·格拉夫
Connor Graff?
有人费劲心思安排
Someone went to a lot of trouble
显得像是格蕾西离家出走
to make it look like Gracie ran away,
但她给杜威发了他的名字
but she sent Duval a text with his name.
你和康纳·格拉夫很熟吗
You're intimate with Connor Graff.
没错
Yes.
这个身家上亿的生物科技首席执行官
Then what would a billionaire biotech C.E.O.
想找我女儿要什么
want with my daughter?
天呐
Oh, God.
不止是格蕾西
It's not just Gracie.
他们所有人
It's all of them.
他们都跟康纳在一起
They're all with Connor.
奥托和亚瑟肯定也是去找康纳了
That must be where Otto and Arthur went, to Connor --
还有艾丽莎 他们都跟康纳在一起
And Alexa, too. They're all with Connor.
他们是自己去 但她是被带走的
They went, but he took her.
为什么
Why?
她跟这一切又没有关系
She has nothing to do with any of this.
她有 她也姓普理查德
But she does. She's a Pritchard.
她也有一样的基因前体
Gracie has the genetic precursor.
重生过程在她身上会起作用
The regeneration process would work with her.
那为什么不抓我呢
Why not take me, then?
这是隔代遗传的
It skipped a generation.
西海岸携带这种基因前体的人
The only two people on the West Coast
只有两个 你和格蕾西
with the precursor are you and Gracie.
你必须找到她 这就去找到她
You have to go get her. You have to go get her now.
他会带她去哪儿
Where would he take her?
在中大楼有四层专做实验室
The Oncentric Building has four dedicated floors of labs.
她肯定在那儿
She would be there.
其中很多实验室都高度安防
A lot of the labs are highly secure
访问受限
with limited access.
高度安防 这就去见识一下
Highly secure -- we'll see about that.
杜威 杜威
Duval. Duval!
你究竟要去哪 小子
Where exactly are you going, kiddo?
去找我女儿
To get my daughter.
是吗 直接走进去问她在哪吗
Oh, yeah? Just gonna walk in there, ask them where she is?
不 我要做我爸会做的
No, I'm gonna do what my dad would've done.
我先出示警章 然后展示拳头
I'm gonna show them my badge first and then my fist.
来吧 咱们走
So come on. Let's go.
慢着
Just wait.
你有什么问题吗
What is your problem here?
他抓走了格蕾西
He has Gracie!
难道你忘了吗
Or did you miss that part?
你根本没法靠近康纳这种人
You're not gonna get close to a guy like Connor,
警章也没用
even with a badge.
他周围全是保镖和律师
He's surrounded by security and lawyers.
进去需要搜查令
You need a warrant just to get in the door.
搜查令 我怎么跟法官说
A warrant? And what do I tell the judge,
说康纳·格拉夫绑走我女儿
that Connor Graff kidnapped my daughter
因为她DNA里有东西
because she has something in her DNA
可以让她像我爸一样重生吗
that lets her get regenerated like my dad?
我说你要有搜查令
I said you'd need a warrant.
没说你要找法官
I didn't say anything about a judge.
我要打印...在纸上
I need to print -- on paper.
我想我们没有这种打印机
I don't think we have a paper printer.
我们是无纸化办公
We're -- we're paperless.
一台打印机都没有吗
We don't have one printer?
托儿所有一台
There's one in childcare.
我孩子用它做小研究
My kid does projects on it.
送来奥托办公室
Bring it to Otto's office.
"这张搜查令授权执法人员
"This search warrant hereby grants the sworn officer
这幢楼房♥的任何角落"
access to any and all property."
你之前这么干过吗
You've done this before?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
你告诉他你还剩多少时间了吗
Have you told him how much time you have left?
没有 而且现在不是时候
No, and now's not the time.
进入在中大楼 你也可以找奥托
When you get to Oncentric, you can look for Otto, too.
我们是去找格蕾西的
We're going for Gracie.
她的任何东西 衬衫 围巾
Anything of hers -- a shirt, a scarf.
有人失踪时 他们就会要一件衣物
They ask for a piece of clothing when someone is lost.
她在哪儿 杜威
Where is she, Duval?
没跟那个男孩在一起吗
Isn't she with that boy?
拜托 海伦 照我说的做 带过来
Please, Helen, just do this. Bring it to us.
走吧
Let's go.
-拿到搜查令了吗 -是的
- Get the warrant? - Yeah.
能让我看看吗
Are you gonna let me see it?
你不看最好
It'd be better if you didn't.
如果你说"我和你说过没问题"就更好了
Be better for you if you could say I told you it was good.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
我女儿
My daughter.
你们有何贵干
Can I help you?
我们有联邦搜查令 要搜查整栋大楼
This is a federal warrant for the search of this building.
所有人停止手头的工作
Everyone needs to step away from their work.
所有门都不许上锁
All the doors shall be unlocked.
格拉夫的办公室怎么走
Graff's office is which way?
我们去抓格拉夫
We'll take Graff.
你带队搜查整栋大楼
You take the team through the building.
大家分散进行搜查
Okay, everybody, work the grid.
-你就到此为止吧 -想得...
- That's as far as you go. - Like hell it --
这样做有点过了 不过我暂时忍♥了
That was a bit extreme, but I'll go with it for now.
-联调局找我有何贵干 -开门
- How can I help the FBI? - Open this door!
别用那张假逮捕令吓唬我
And don't even bother with that piece of crap warrant.
你一下车我就打电♥话♥证实了
I called about it when I saw you pull in.
-开门 -我女儿在哪
- Open up! - Where's my daughter?
我不认识你女儿
I-I don't know your daughter.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
这样能帮你回忆一下吧
That help you remember, huh?
她叫格蕾西·普理查德
Her name is Gracie Pritchard.
她也有那种特殊的基因前体
She has the genetic precursor.
基因什么
The genetic what now?
告诉我她在哪
You will tell me where she is.
格蕾西什么
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表