剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
Tell Duval the guy he's looking for
左前臂上有个眼镜蛇纹身
has a cobra tattoo on his left forearm.
我会传达你的信息
I'll communicate your message.
还有 亚瑟
And, Arthur...
我真的需要一辆出租车
I could really use a cab.
你不必勉强自己 知道吗
You don't have to do this. You know that, right?
这一次
This time...
该我来照顾你了
I'm gonna take care of you.
我非得系这条领带吗
Do I have to wear this tie?
你不用非得系这条领带
You don't have to wear this tie.
下面向各位展示眼镜蛇9操作系统的是
Here to present the cobra9 operating system
窥镜科技的创始人及副总裁 奥托·古德温
is Lookinglass founder and co-chairman Otto Goodwin.
我...
I, uh...
条幅没挂平 他卡住了
They're uneven. It's the banner. He's stuck.
他会一直纠结在条幅上
He'll fixate on the banner.
别
Don't --
抱歉 奥托
I'm sorry, Otto.
我差点忘了你给我的暗号♥
I almost missed my cue.
各位都知道我和奥托
You all know that Otto and I
在很小的时候就失去了双亲
lost our parents when we were very young.
从那以后
And since then,
我们的家庭就只有我 奥托...
Our family has been me, Otto...
和大家
and all of you.
我明白你们现在已然知道
And I know that you're now aware of the struggle
亚瑟 来自普理查德警长的紧急通知
你们要找的人左前臂有眼镜蛇纹身
过去几个月我们在幕后付出的
we've been going through behind the scenes
艰苦努力
for the past few months.
关于本公♥司♥的未来
There have been a lot of conversations
有很多议论
about the future of this company.
嫌疑犯是男性
Suspect is a male with a cobra tattoo
左前臂有眼镜蛇纹身
on his left forearm.
重复一遍 嫌疑犯是男性
Repeat -- Suspect is a male with a cobra tattoo
左前臂有眼镜蛇纹身
on his left forearm.
但是不管大家听到什么谣言
But despite what you're hearing everywhere,
我的状况正逐渐好转
I am getting better.
窥镜公♥司♥在日益强大
Looking Glass is growing stronger.
我发现目标了 在三区
I've got eyes on target. Section three.
我们会相互扶持
And we are both going to be around...
可以行动 拿下他
You've got a green light. Take him down.
始终如此 长久不变
...for a very, very long time.
趴在地上 不许动
Get on the ground! Don't move!
不许动
Don't move!
搜查他的背包
Search his backpack.
不好意思 今天你可没猜对谁死
Sorry. No dead pool payout for you today.
我是格里格斯 六区
This is Griggs, sector 6.
我抓到了嫌疑犯 长官
I have the suspect in custody, sir.
我也抓到了嫌疑犯 长官
I have a suspect, as well, sir.
有眼镜蛇纹身
Cobra tattoo.
我这也抓到了一个
I've got one here, too.
给
Here.
只有他们自己的东西 没什么特别的
It's just their stuff. Nothing.
他们是清白的
They're clean.
好吧 谁想解释解释
All right. Who wants to explain
这个眼镜蛇俱乐部大会
the big meeting of the cobra club?
你 从你开始说
You. Start talking.
我不知道发生了什么 我们在窥镜工作
I don't know what's going on. We work for Looking Glass.
我们是指谁
Who's we?
我们是软件开♥发♥人员
We're software developers.
我们给窥镜9设计眼镜蛇系统
We designed the cobra system for the Lookin Glass 9.
一款信息发送的应用
The messaging APP.
所以我们都有眼镜蛇纹身
So we all got cobra tattoos.
我们得到消息说今天可能会有一个
We just got a tip that someone with a cobra tattoo
有眼镜蛇纹身的人暗♥杀♥玛丽·古德温
might be here today intending to kill Mary Goodwin.
你们团队还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else on your team?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
马尔科姆姓什么
Malcolm who?
斯普拉格 就是一混♥蛋♥
Sprague. Total dick.
项目做到一半时候 他忽然不见了
Halfway through the project, he just stopped showing up,
所以...
So...
所以就是我啦 我接替了他
Ta-da! Me. I replaced him.
他性格古怪 整天♥怒♥气冲冲
He was weird, angry.
非常不合群 哪怕按程序员的标准
Not a people person, even for a coder.
去年 马尔科姆·斯普拉格向窥镜发起了
Malcolm Sprague filed six lawsuits against Looking Glass
六起诉讼 共要求赔偿五千万
in the last year in the amount of $50 million
罪名包括侵权 违约
for a copyright violation, breach of contract,
痛苦和折磨 以及"婊♥子♥玛丽·古德温"
pain and suffering, and personal distress
给他个人带去的痛苦
caused by "the bitch Mary Goodwin."
我很确定"婊♥子♥"可不是法律术语
I'm pretty sure "bitch" isn't a legal term.
这就是我们要抓的人
This is our guy.
等你到马尔科姆·斯普拉格家
You'll have the search warrant
破门而入时 搜查令也会下来的
by the time you hit Malcolm Sprague's door.
下楼看看
Stairs! Down!
我们欺骗窥镜公♥司♥的每一个人
We cheat everyone at Looking Glass.
我们在利用人们 我喜欢这样
We're using people, and I like it.
你好 我是玛丽·古德温
Hi. I'm Mary Goodwin,
我向你保证我会去说谎
And I promise you I'm going to lie.
我们欺骗窥镜公♥司♥的每一个人
We cheat everyone at Looking Glass.
我们在利用人们 我喜欢这样
We're using people, and I like it.
你好 我是玛丽·古德温
Hi. I'm Mary Goodwin.
这真是一团糟
That is seriously messed up.
他这么长时间一直怒火难消
He's been all alone with this anger.
现在他对一切都不管不顾了
Nothing else matters to him now.
不许叫
Don't scream.
只管开车去我要你去的地方
Just start the car and drive where I tell you.
马尔科姆 求你
Malcolm, please,
如果你因为我抢了你的职位生气
If you're mad at me because I took your job --
我的职位
My job?
你觉得我在乎我的职位吗
You think I care about my job?
我被玛丽夺去的远不止我的职位
Mary took more than my job.
是团队设计出的 不是吗 马尔科姆
It was the team, wasn't it, Malcolm, that designed it?
那是我的创意
They were my ideas.
我的创意 我的
My mind. Me!
是我好吗 她该为此付出代价了
All right? Now she's gonna pay for it.
开车
Start the car and drive.
正因为他
Because of him,
他们才确认是谁要杀我
they identified the man who's trying to kill me.
联调局现在正在找他
The FBI's searching for him right mow.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他的内分泌系统正在衰竭
His endocrine system is failing.
但是培养箱可以修复他
But the tank will fix that.
现在还没修复好
It hasn't so far.
他的编码存在一个
There's a glitch in his code
培养箱没能修正的错误
that the tank is not correcting.
他的系统正在停止
He's shutting down.
你是说要死了
You mean dying?
是的 要死了
Yes, dying.
我不知道原因
I don't know why.
我的编码是完美的 但出现了一个故障
My code was perfect, but there's a glitch.
我没法修复
I can't fix it.
我很担心 玛丽
I'm worried, Mary.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
当然
Yes.
但眼下我更担心他
But I'm worried about him now.
如果他死了我们该作何感受
And what do we think if he dies?
我们会想
我们想念他
我们会非常悲伤
玛丽 你的窥镜主页刚刚收到了一条私信
Mary, a personal message was just posted to your Lookin Glass page
我认为你应该查看一下
that I think you should see.
显示出来吧
Go ahead.
你从我这夺走的东西是你欠我的
You owe me for what you've taken.
现在我也夺走了属于你的东西
And now I've taken something of yours,
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表