剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表
《重生》前情提要
Previously on "Second Chance"...
污点警长吉米·普理查德
Disgraced sheriff Jimmy Pritchard
于今日自杀
took his own life today.
你是第一个成功回到壮年的
You're the first to journey all the way back,
你获得了新生
to get another chance.
我认识你 你就是有钱的电脑双胞胎之一
I know you. You're one of those...rich computer twits.
奥托把你的血红细胞重新编码
Otto re-coded your white blood cells
来帮我击退血液中的癌细胞
to fight the cancer in my blood.
你们让我重生来救你
You brought me back to save you.
他比预期要强
He's stronger than predicted.
你真的认识爷爷吗
You really knew my grandfather?
吉米·普理查德是不可能自杀的
There is no way that Jimmy Pritchard killed himself.
你和我父亲是什么关系
What is your connection to my father?!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是吉米·普理查德警长
I'm Sheriff Jimmy Pritchard.
12小时后你必须回到培养箱
You have 12 hours before you need to be back in the tank.
我在你的手♥机♥上设了定时器
Set the timer on the phone for you.
你就不担心带回来的究竟是什么人吗
You worried about who you brought back?
我该担心吗
Should I be?
格蕾西 离他远点
Gracie, step away from him.
你打算做什么 杜威
What are you gonna do, Duval?
枪杀你的亲弟弟吗
Shoot your own brother?
我就是你的家人
I'm family.
你以为我儿子会放弃追查吗
You think my son's just gonna walk away?
洁净空气
低碳生活
他在做什么
What the hell is he doing?
这就完了
Is that it?
都不在我床头留二十块钱就走吗
Not even gonna leave a $20 on my nightstand?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
谢谢你...
Thank you for, uh...
-我的血 -对
- My blood? - Yes.
不客气 谢谢你让我重生
Not at all. Thanks for bringing me back from the dead.
我还没太适应这样
I'm not handling this well.
我之前没想过...
I didn't consider the, um,
情况会是这样亲密
intimacy of the situation.
你也感到了什么吗
So you felt something, too?
没有
No.
真没有
No.
只是...
It's just that...
我都不认识你
I don't even know you,
现在我们却在...
And now we're...
交换体液
Exchanging body fluids.
是的
Yes.
只是你是...
It's just that you are a, uh...
一个特殊的人
a certain kind of man.
而我过着一种特殊的生活
And I live a certain kind of life --
并不是一种充满未知的生活
one that has not been full of surprises.
没想到吧
Surprise!
所以你要理解 如果我需要点时间来...
So you'll understand if I need a moment to, um...
适应
adjust.
我就在这等着
I'll be right here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
DNA样本到底是匹配还是不匹配
Is the DNA sample a match or not?
从你给我的杯子上获取的样本来看
From what I got off the glass you gave me,
有足够的共性特征
there are enough points of commonality
符合家族匹配的标准
for it to meet the criteria for a familial match,
但剩余的部分看起来像是转基因
but the rest of it seems almost transgenic.
什么 转...
I'm sorry, trans...?
基因
Genic.
比如改变玉米基因来提高抵抗虫害的能力
Yeah, like, the way you would modify corn against insects
或者改变奶牛基因来生产高蛋白的牛奶
or cows to give more protein-rich milk.
但样本是来自一个人类 那...
But the sample came from a man, so --
要么是我的仪器出问题了
Something's either funky with my machine
要么就是他的DNA出问题了
or real funky with that DNA.
你能再给我一份样本吗
Can you get me another sample?
没问题 不过那匹配结果 你确定吗
Yeah, but the match. You sure?
是的
Yeah.
他是家人
He is family.
谢谢
Thanks.
匹配什么
Match to what?
如果是交友服务的话
You know, if that's a dating service,
你该试试"警署佳人"
you should try Badge Bunnies.
她们喜欢带枪的男人
They love guys with guns.
我把那个自称是咱们半个兄弟的家伙的
I gave the FBI lab a DNA sample
DNA样本交给了联调局
of the guy who says he's our half-brother.
结果和我们家基因匹配
Came back a positive familial match.
真的
Really?
百分之百匹配
Like, for sure positive?
没错 你不能和他约会
That's right. You can't date him.
我们都对此很失望
We're all pretty bummed about it.
背景调查显示他之前十五年都
Background check has him serving overseas
在国外服兵役 不过他有什么事在说谎
for the last 15 years, but he is lying about something.
我给他服役过的部队打了电♥话♥
I've got calls in to the units he was in.
或者你可以请他来吃饭 然后问问他
Or you could invite him over for dinner and just ask him.
他们从医院把我带回家的时候
Did you run my prints
你也对比过我的指纹吗
when they brought me home from the hospital?
我知道你的身世
I had an idea where you came from.
这么说父亲在外面有了别的女人 你吃惊吗
So dad had another woman. Is that such a shock?
不
No.
说不定我们在外面的兄弟姐妹
I mean, we might have enough siblings
多到能组一支棒球队
out there for a baseball team.
关键问题是
The big question is
他为什么想加入咱们家
why would he want to join this family?
我从十三岁起就想搬出去住了
I mean, I've been looking to get out since I was 13.
这正是问题
That's exactly the question.
那家伙不知从什么地方突然出现
The guy shows up out of nowhere,
却对我了如指掌
and he knows all about me.
从他看我的方式来看 他一定在盘算着什么
The way he looks at me, he's working something.
我需要更多的答案
I need more answers.
我想我知道该去哪寻找答案
And I think I know where I can get them.
能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
我在找芥末
I'm looking for the mustard.
我不是这个意思
That's not what that means.
当我说"能帮你什么吗"
When I say, "Can I help you?"
我的意思是 我必须知道你是谁
I mean you have to help me understand who you are
你来这干什么 不然我就叫保安了
and why you're here before I call security.
我说了我在找芥末
I said I'm looking for the mustard.
黄色的那种 不是这种...
But the yellow kind, no, not this --
这种里面带种子的
this stuff with seeds in it.
谁会把种子放到芥末里
Who puts seeds in mustard?
那些是芥菜籽
Those are mustard seeds.
芥末就是用它们做的
That's what you make mustard out of.
不 芥末是黄色的
No, mustard is yellow.
你去球场看球的时候
You know, you go to the ball park.
挤到热狗上的那种 黄色的
You put it on a hot dog. Yellow.
我这把年纪不必学新东西了
I don't need to be learning new things at my... age.
-我要叫保安了 -别紧张
- I'm calling security. - Relax.
-我是玛丽的朋友 -是吗
- I'm a friend of Mary's. - Oh, are you?
那你是在维恩图上的哪一个圈里
And where exactly on the Venn Diagram of Ms. Goodwin's life
与古德温小姐有所交集呢
does your circle overlap with hers?
温什么图
The Venn...?
是公♥司♥同事 学术人员 还是慈善人士
Corporate? Academic? Charitable?
我对她的交际圈谙熟于心
I'm quite intimate with all of her circles,
我可不记得哪个圈里有你
and I don't remember you being in any of them.
只是出于好奇
I'm just curious.
当你还是小女孩的时候
When you were a little girl,
你有没有想过自己长大后
did you ever think you'd be the kind of person
会成为那种谙熟别人圈圈的人
that grew up to say you're intimate with another person's circle?
我这就叫保安
I'm calling security.
艾丽莎 没事的
剧集 | 重生(2016) | 导航列表